Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,667 members, 7,955,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:33 AM

All You Need To Know About The "I Pass You Contest" - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / All You Need To Know About The "I Pass You Contest" (720 Views)

How Can I Pass This Mission In GTA / How Do I Pass This Level In This Game? (photo) / Winners Of I Pass You Contest Week 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About The "I Pass You Contest" by DOBOEFEMENA: 3:36pm On Jan 23, 2020
To participate in the I Pass You Contest, simply follow the steps below:

- Follow our social media pages on Facebook: @ahagames.ng, Instagram: @ahagames.ng or Twitter: @ahagames_ng (any of the handles count).
- Open the AHA Games app on your phone or download from https:///2l77DcH
- Login to the app with your Facebook account or Gmail account.
- Click on the “Featured Page” or “Instant Page” on the app and click on the "I Pass You" Contest Banner to see the H5 Game of the week
- Play the Game.
- Screenshot your best high-score in the game
- Post on your social media profile or the comment section of our post on our official pages on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter tagging AHA Games with the hashtag #HighScoreChallenge or #IPassYou between 8pm and 11pm daily between 23rd January and 29th January 2020
-The top 10 players with the highest score who posted according to the rules will be chosen at the end of week 1 29th January 2020

Rules
- You can make only 1 screenshot post of your high score per day (posting multiple high score screen shots in a single day disqualifies your entry).
- All high scores must be posted between 8pm and 11pm only daily. 3 hours is allowed for posting.
- Participating in the ''I Pass You Contest'' on only 1 social media platform (Facebook) without having an account on the other platforms e.g. Instagram or Twitter Account is allowed.
- Users who play with friends and snap and post their own high score alongside their friends get increased chances of having a higher score
- For playing with 1 friend user can get 1.1x(high score) – 2friends 1.2x(high score) 3friends 1.3x(high score) respectively up until to the limit of 9 friends
- Week 1 of the "I Pass You Contest" Starts 12 noon Thursday 23rd January 2020 and Ends 8pm 29th January 2020
- Any form of cheating will get your entry disqualified
- Final Interpretation of the results is solely at the discretion of AHA Games

Prizes
10 Winners will be going away each week with top prizes, data.
Winners will be announced weekly.

FAQ
What do I need to participate?
All you need to participate is your mobile phone and your AHA Games App.
Note: You must follow one of our social media pages for your entry to be valid.
Do I need to update my app to participate?
No, you can participate with your app as it is but updating your app gives you an advantage with a better playing experience
How do you curb those who will cheat or post fake scores?
We have a team to investigate cheating and will make use of our rules to check cheating and verify high scores posted by participants

(1) (Reply)

Gamese To Fetch Money Online / Naija Gamers Online / How To Change Name In Call Of Duty Mobile 2020 | CODM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.