Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,119 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Amotekun: Gen Adeyinka Writes Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun: Gen Adeyinka Writes Tinubu (2264 Views)

Catholic Church Writes Tinubu, Sani Over El-Rufai’s Islamisation Comment / Ahmad Lawan Writes Tinubu, Explains Why He Ran Against Him / Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun: Gen Adeyinka Writes Tinubu by Lydia696: 5:43pm On Jan 23, 2020
Amotekun is just a community policing security, for me ooo Amotekun should stay
Re: Amotekun: Gen Adeyinka Writes Tinubu by Zeesugar(f): 5:46pm On Jan 23, 2020
tesppidd:
Seriously I don't know why this General is directing this letter at Tinubu.

Has he being President or Senator?

He was only a Governor and from what I hear he did faolry fairly good in Lagos.

This letter should be directed at Obasanjo and Osinbajo and Yorubas who have served as Federal Ministers like the ever nagging Fani Kayode, Fashola, Fayemi, and co.

Tinubu was only a Governor, never been in the Federal Government, neither is he your God.

Wasn't Awolowo a Premier and a minister?
I can't just believe your own angle to this story. What has this got to do with their past portfolio. This concern the yoruba's irrespective of where you once served or presently serving.
If this letter truly exist then writer can't be faulted for whom he chose to direct it too
Re: Amotekun: Gen Adeyinka Writes Tinubu by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 23, 2020
I'm happy I read this.

So much information in one piece.

Finally, somebody has looked beyond the surface and swallowed his pride to admit the superiority of Ndigbo.

Igbo Amaka.

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Gen Adeyinka Writes Tinubu by oyatz(m): 6:12pm On Jan 23, 2020
You know them now. Purveyors of fake news and experts in propaganda. . .Na them!

tunderoc:
Did Gen. Adeyinka Adebayo write this letter from his grave, coz he died in 2017. So why is he writing on AMOTEKUN
Re: Amotekun: Gen Adeyinka Writes Tinubu by tesppidd: 6:17pm On Jan 23, 2020
Zeesugar:

I can't just believe your own angle to this story. What has this got to do with their past portfolio. This concern the yoruba's irrespective of where you once served or presently serving.
If this letter truly exist then writer can't be faulted for whom he chose to direct it too
The writer doesn't seem to be aligning with the bolded.

He's obviously placing the blame solely at the feet of Mr Tinubu.

You may want to read again.
Re: Amotekun: Gen Adeyinka Writes Tinubu by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 23, 2020
oyatz:
You know them now. Purveyors of fake news and experts in propaganda. . .Na them!

You should asked your brother who digged the letter up his intention.

Because the letter clearly shows it was written by Adeyinka before he died.

Always scared of accepting the truth.

Anyway even me I strongly condemn the person bringing this letter at this moment. It is ill-timed considering the recent notion of Yorubas leaving Nigeria....they might change their minds after reading this.

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Gen Adeyinka Writes Tinubu by kunlesmiles(m): 6:39pm On Jan 23, 2020
Wow.. This Baba made really valid points, If we get oduduwa Republic today, will poverty and unemployment reduce significantly?, the answer is NO. We do not have enough industrialist that are Yorubas. only the manufacturing industry can reduce unemployment.
Re: Amotekun: Gen Adeyinka Writes Tinubu by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 7:40pm On Jan 23, 2020
Fraudulent post. This is more than 3 years old.
Re: Amotekun: Gen Adeyinka Writes Tinubu by abumeinben(m): 8:38pm On Jan 23, 2020
One words..... Message!
Re: Amotekun: Gen Adeyinka Writes Tinubu by Guestlander: 8:51pm On Jan 23, 2020
tunderoc:
Did Gen. Adeyinka Adebayo write this letter from his grave, coz he died in 2017. So why is he writing on AMOTEKUN

They will use anything no matter how senseless.
Re: Amotekun: Gen Adeyinka Writes Tinubu by oyatz(m): 12:36pm On Jan 24, 2020
A clear conscience fears no accussation!

The letter was a hoax and it wasn't written by Late Gen Adeyinka Adebayo.

Osagyefo98:

You should asked your brother who digged the letter up his intention.

Because the letter clearly shows it was written by Adeyinka before he died.

Always scared of accepting the truth.

Anyway even me I strongly condemn the person bringing this letter at this moment. It is ill-timed considering the recent notion of Yorubas leaving Nigeria....they might change their minds after reading this.

(1) (2) (Reply)

HISTORYVILLE: Nigeria's First Notorious Armed Robber / Video:"Nobody Can Stop Us"—Asari Dokubo Declares the formation of Biafra Govt. / #pantamiresignnow Is Trending Hot' As Arewa Twitter disappears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.