Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,820 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Shrewsbury Town Vs Liverpool : FA Cup (2 - 2) - Live - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Shrewsbury Town Vs Liverpool : FA Cup (2 - 2) - Live (26908 Views)

Luton Town Vs Chelsea FA Cup (2- 3) On 2nd March 2021 / Liverpool Vs Shrewsbury Town : FA Cup (4 - 1) On 9th January 2022 / Liverpool Vs Shrewsbury Town: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 4th February 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shrewsbury Town Vs Liverpool : FA Cup (2 - 2) - Live by eddieguru(m): 8:38pm On Jan 26, 2020
I can't believe it's 2-2 cool cool undecided
Re: Shrewsbury Town Vs Liverpool : FA Cup (2 - 2) - Live by Gabbriell: 8:38pm On Jan 26, 2020
That handball sha..them just want make Liverpool win. The hand was raised high..even though it's not intentional, it prevented the incoming player from scoring that goal.

Unlucky Shrewsbury, they would have buried it there

1 Like

Re: Shrewsbury Town Vs Liverpool : FA Cup (2 - 2) - Live by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 26, 2020
Expert17:

Remove Jurgen Klopp and Van Dirk will turn to Mustafi
Changing goal post again.
Lemme ask you, between VVD and Maguire who would you prefer as a coach?
Re: Shrewsbury Town Vs Liverpool : FA Cup (2 - 2) - Live by Expert17: 8:45pm On Jan 26, 2020
kingkakaone:

Changing goal post again.

Lemme ask you, between VVD and Maguire who would you prefer as a coach?

The question is between Ole and Klopp who would you want as coach??

Maguire of liecester was better Dan Van Dirk of Southampton..... 100%
Re: Shrewsbury Town Vs Liverpool : FA Cup (2 - 2) - Live by Expert17: 8:47pm On Jan 26, 2020
Gabbriell:
That handball sha..them just want make Liverpool win. The hand was raised high..even though it's not intentional, it prevented the incoming player from scoring that goal.

Always cheating.........

Dey have done dat so many times dis season..... Against Man City and Man United.......

2 Likes

Re: Shrewsbury Town Vs Liverpool : FA Cup (2 - 2) - Live by Babadimimu2019: 9:32pm On Jan 26, 2020
Expert17:

Quote me after d match

Ur nose almost perceived it correctly. Dem go chop for anfield.
Re: Shrewsbury Town Vs Liverpool : FA Cup (2 - 2) - Live by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 26, 2020
Expert17:

The question is between Ole and Klopp who would you want as coach??
Maguire of liecester was better Dan Van Dirk of Southampton..... 100%
You are shifting post again.
Why?
Re: Shrewsbury Town Vs Liverpool : FA Cup (2 - 2) - Live by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 26, 2020
Africomterror:
Wow

Trash

Avoid unprotected sex else ... heterosexual or otherwise type of sex can lead to std
Re: Shrewsbury Town Vs Liverpool : FA Cup (2 - 2) - Live by Africomterror: 10:17pm On Jan 26, 2020
oluwaseyi000:

Trash

Avoid unprotected sex else ... heterosexual or otherwise type of sex can lead to std

Anal sodomy causes Aids

Wake up out your slumber
Re: Shrewsbury Town Vs Liverpool : FA Cup (2 - 2) - Live by Wordson(m): 10:18pm On Jan 26, 2020
Wetin concern me? Dis no be EPL, me sure Klop didn't grace dis match with exigency!

Thank God we didn't lose Sha...

Re: Shrewsbury Town Vs Liverpool : FA Cup (2 - 2) - Live by Victory1989(m): 10:24pm On Jan 26, 2020
kingkakaone:

Expert my guy.
Man United is back lol... I hope you are happy today?

I hope you see that Liverpool's defence is shaky today but if either of those two had partnered VVD they would be forming staunch.
Now you see the reason I told you Maguire is not doing well?
He's supposed to bring calmness to the defence and help Lindelof improve better but no, he's been so slow, lost and clueless and above all his positioning is like that of a championship defender.
Man U is better my question now is which team did they play a team from league one my friend get sense oooo. Liverpool defence is shaky my friend check the players they use in that match still get sense too ooooo thank you
Re: Shrewsbury Town Vs Liverpool : FA Cup (2 - 2) - Live by EbukaHades10(m): 10:53pm On Jan 26, 2020
Gabbriell:

Na that one u go see.

The penalty that was given wasn't even a penalty.

I'm sure it is highlights u watched rather than the full game
Re: Shrewsbury Town Vs Liverpool : FA Cup (2 - 2) - Live by EbukaHades10(m): 11:03pm On Jan 26, 2020
Reference:

You will see that he will be forced to use the so called big boys in the second leg just to get the win. He won't gamble twice. Time and me again managers make this mistake. You can be sure Klopp will get a call on Monday drawing his attention to the fact that Liverpool shouldn't throw the replay.
So, it's official. He won't use any of the first team.

The same team that played against Aston villa in the Caraboa cup will play the replay.
Re: Shrewsbury Town Vs Liverpool : FA Cup (2 - 2) - Live by ofiko123(m): 1:33am On Jan 27, 2020
So Liverpool cannot defeat Shrewsbury town?? Me I am tired..
Re: Shrewsbury Town Vs Liverpool : FA Cup (2 - 2) - Live by ForbesHomesNG(m): 4:17am On Jan 27, 2020
What an interesting match...
Re: Shrewsbury Town Vs Liverpool : FA Cup (2 - 2) - Live by Ekpaone(m): 7:03am On Jan 27, 2020
Liverpool just cut my ticket of 55K......What a Bleep
Re: Shrewsbury Town Vs Liverpool : FA Cup (2 - 2) - Live by Greatfullheart: 2:07pm On Jan 27, 2020
How Can Just Decide To Use Under-23 Kids again to To Play Shewsburry again after What Aston Villa Did To Them. He Should Have Put Some Senior Players Like Lovren Matip, origi and Lallana
Re: Shrewsbury Town Vs Liverpool : FA Cup (2 - 2) - Live by EbukaHades10(m): 3:24pm On Jan 27, 2020
Greatfullheart:
How Can Just Decide To Use Under-23 Kids again to To Play Shewsburry again after What Aston Villa Did To Them. He Should Have Put Some Senior Players Like Lovren Matip, origi and Lallana
Fabinho has been out since December and he just came back yesterday. He shouldn't go for any break and Minamino hasn't even played enough games yet.

At least, Klopp should be around to coach the kids but he knows best sha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Brighton & Hove Albion (1 - 0) On 25th November 2017 / Aston Villa Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 22nd July 2020 / Chelsea Vs Leicester City (0 - 0) On 13th January 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.