Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,194 members, 7,953,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:54 PM

Victor Moses Joins Inter Milan On Loan From Chelsea - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Moses Joins Inter Milan On Loan From Chelsea (732 Views)

Man United Gets Willian From Chelsea / Victor Moses Stylishly Lands In Uyo Ahead Of Zambia Clash. Photos / Victor Moses, Mikel, Ighalo Risk World Cup Ban In Yaounde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victor Moses Joins Inter Milan On Loan From Chelsea by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 23, 2020
Inter have confirmed that they've completed the signing of Victor Moses from Chelsea after his loan spell with Fenerbahce was brought to an abrupt end.

The 29-year-old becomes the fourth player Antonio Conte has brought in from the Premier League, following the likes of Romelu Lukaku, Alexis Sanchez and Ashley Young.

Speaking to Inter TV following his move to join the Nerazzurri, Moses said: "It’s an honour for me to be here and be an Inter player. I’d like to thank everyone for the welcome I’ve been given, I can’t wait to start."

Source:
https://www.goal.com/en-ng/amp/news/inter-sign-chelsea-winger-victor-moses/d02rst0x6n0y1se5a69iuf15a

cc: lalasticala

cc: semid4lyfe

1 Share

Re: Victor Moses Joins Inter Milan On Loan From Chelsea by money121(m): 4:58pm On Jan 23, 2020
Congrat bro
Re: Victor Moses Joins Inter Milan On Loan From Chelsea by DonFreshmoney(m): 4:58pm On Jan 23, 2020
Congratulations to him.. he deserves it. I hope he wasn't bought to warm the bench..

With the number 11 on his back.. hopefully he gets to play

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Joins Inter Milan On Loan From Chelsea by masterflowx(m): 4:59pm On Jan 23, 2020
Shine on guy!
Re: Victor Moses Joins Inter Milan On Loan From Chelsea by rottennaija(m): 5:00pm On Jan 23, 2020
Was he still in Chelsea?
Re: Victor Moses Joins Inter Milan On Loan From Chelsea by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 24, 2020
rottennaija:
Was he still in Chelsea?
He was on loan to Fernaberche before.
Re: Victor Moses Joins Inter Milan On Loan From Chelsea by rottennaija(m): 8:49am On Jan 24, 2020
Ilovebigboobs:

He was on loan to Fernaberche before.

OK. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Have Made Over 400k This Season. Test My Free 5odds Now. No Time!! / Ballon D'or 2020 Power Rankings: Neymar On The Rise As Liverpool Stars Slump / Top 10 Real Madrid Best Players Of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.