Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Amotekun: Malami Denies Outlawing Security Outfit, Claims Misinterpretation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun: Malami Denies Outlawing Security Outfit, Claims Misinterpretation (38187 Views)

Hushpuppi: Malami Denies Exonerating DCP Kyari Over Money Laundering Allegations / Malami Denies Ordering Raid On Justice Odili's Home / Malami Denies Sending Memo Seeking Suspension Of Constitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun: Malami Denies Outlawing Security Outfit, Claims Misinterpretation by saajus: 5:48pm On Jan 23, 2020
Keep deceiving yourself. If truly you were misquoted and you wait this long to clear the air, then you are dumb.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amotekun: Malami Denies Outlawing Security Outfit, Claims Misinterpretation by bigtt76(f): 5:54pm On Jan 23, 2020
Good word play there ....Anything not backed by LAW is ILLEGAL naaaaa cheesy

Dotng:
https://www.independent.ng/amotekun-malami-swallows-his-word-claims-misinterpretation/
Re: Amotekun: Malami Denies Outlawing Security Outfit, Claims Misinterpretation by totit: 5:55pm On Jan 23, 2020
Correcto:
You guys are funny, the battle only got started. Just tell Amotekun to touch one Fulani and we shall know what's up.

You are irrelevant anyway.

I guess you live in a stone age or without cilivilation. Go, read up about how two Fulani was dealt with in ondo and ekiti state respectively two days ago.

Lmao grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amotekun: Malami Denies Outlawing Security Outfit, Claims Misinterpretation by berrystunn(m): 5:57pm On Jan 23, 2020
crownwealth:

Well done!

Welcome!
Re: Amotekun: Malami Denies Outlawing Security Outfit, Claims Misinterpretation by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 23, 2020
ProudDick:
Osagyefo98 your master has turned around. What else do you have to say?

I overlooked the thread without reading it because Malami will never change his stance that Amotekun is unconstitutional but was forced to do so by your quote and so the same thing.

There is no difference because he clearly maintained that it must be backed by law and this was my stand and as such remains unconstitutional.

I wonder what's the difference between what Malami said now and what he said earlier.

If there is then the Joke is on you.

https://www.thecable.ng/just-in-amotekun-remains-illegal-malami-insists

Punch only twisted what you want to hear.
Re: Amotekun: Malami Denies Outlawing Security Outfit, Claims Misinterpretation by Correcto: 5:58pm On Jan 23, 2020
So you are happy two Fulani was dealt with? Let me remind you that Fulani's are master planners and avengers. Initially gra gra dey worry you now.
totit:

You are irrelevant anyway.

I guess you live in a stone age or without cilivilation. Go, read up about how two Fulani was dealt with in ondo and ekiti state respectively two days ago.

Lmao grin
Re: Amotekun: Malami Denies Outlawing Security Outfit, Claims Misinterpretation by crownwealth: 5:58pm On Jan 23, 2020
berrystunn:

Welcome!

You know the handwriting? Tell me?
Re: Amotekun: Malami Denies Outlawing Security Outfit, Claims Misinterpretation by seniormallam(m): 6:00pm On Jan 23, 2020
But if it's the eastern region now , you won't hear them out before sending something to go and DANCE there.........hypocrites
Re: Amotekun: Malami Denies Outlawing Security Outfit, Claims Misinterpretation by totit: 6:01pm On Jan 23, 2020
Correcto:
So you are happy two Fulani was dealt with? Let me remind you that Fulani's are master planners and avengers. Initially gra gra dey worry you now.

Smh. So, you've suddenly changed your tone, from they will show us after being confronted with the fact on the ground. ?

Master planner ko, master planner ni.
Do you think this is the 1960s?

Stop living in the stone age.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amotekun: Malami Denies Outlawing Security Outfit, Claims Misinterpretation by berrystunn(m): 6:01pm On Jan 23, 2020
crownwealth:

You know the handwriting? Tell me?

Opposition
Can be a Rebel!!!
Re: Amotekun: Malami Denies Outlawing Security Outfit, Claims Misinterpretation by byinks(f): 6:02pm On Jan 23, 2020
goodnessme1:
Amotekun has come to stay.

Beeniii !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amotekun: Malami Denies Outlawing Security Outfit, Claims Misinterpretation by Vidyut: 6:04pm On Jan 23, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:
As we speak, Osinbajo is currently meeting with the 6 SW Governors. In attendance are also the IG of Police and AGF Malami.

Go figure..

grin grin
[/s]
Re: Amotekun: Malami Denies Outlawing Security Outfit, Claims Misinterpretation by Parablesonmarble: 6:04pm On Jan 23, 2020
Correcto:
Don't you think it is too early, be careful. History tells me that northerners are great planners and avengers. The battle may just have started, you may be wondering how? Ask an elderly man in your village who served in the army.

Correct, Correcto. This kind of politics can be deep sometimes. 'I am Mallam Malami from Mali' is only the fall guy. With EU talking and U.S. travel ban lurking, it is only sensible for the North to retract their steps.To lend credence to the proscription of Ipob (absolutely unnecessary) and to prove that the mass extermination of Northern Christians is as a result of herders/farmers economic crisis and not a well organized Islamic agenda, its only logical to let local vigilante in the region stay official and in check. When the time is right, they'll find a way to try checkmating Amotekun. But for now, the whole world is watching.
Re: Amotekun: Malami Denies Outlawing Security Outfit, Claims Misinterpretation by Vidyut: 6:04pm On Jan 23, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

And you wonder why they fail all the time.
[/s]
Re: Amotekun: Malami Denies Outlawing Security Outfit, Claims Misinterpretation by Correcto: 6:05pm On Jan 23, 2020
Ok oo, the game is on.
totit:

Smh. So, you've suddenly changed your tone, from they will show us after being confronted with the fact on the ground. ?

Master planner ko, master planner ni.
Do you think this is the 1960s?

Stop living in the stone age.

Re: Amotekun: Malami Denies Outlawing Security Outfit, Claims Misinterpretation by NuelNuelTT(m): 6:05pm On Jan 23, 2020
My position exactly. Kudos Bro.

seunmsg:
It is good to see that common sense is finally prevailing. Kudos to Asiwaju for his intervention yesterday. Malami’s turnaround today is a direct result of his intervention yesterday and the relentless insistence of the people of the region to stand by their right to secure themselves.

Going forward, the south west governors should ensure that Amotekun is given a legal backing. Amotekun has come to stay and nothing can stop the determination of the Yorubas to protect lives and properties of everybody living in the South west region.

Again, Amotekun is not aimed at fighting any ethnic group. It is simply an outfit to assist federal security agencies in fighting crimes. Only criminals should be afraid.
Re: Amotekun: Malami Denies Outlawing Security Outfit, Claims Misinterpretation by JB4life: 6:08pm On Jan 23, 2020
The sudden U turn and reversal of himself by AGF to the extent of even denying something widely published last week from his office has confirmed that South West Nigeria is actually the problem of Southern Nigeria.

Like the similarly CONTROVERSIAL but fiercely resisted RUGA, they have back-pedaled on AMOTEKUN simply because the entire South and Middle Belt of Nigeria were UNITED in fighting the Oligarch and their itinerary militants.

If South West has been supporting South East and South South, most of these madness and supremacist anti-people policies of the Oligarchs and their itinerary militia would not have been messing up the whole country over the years.

Hope South-East and South South quickly come up with own regional security arrangements to sent the heartless marauders back to wherever they came from.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amotekun: Malami Denies Outlawing Security Outfit, Claims Misinterpretation by Vidyut: 6:08pm On Jan 23, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

This is why PMB is always cleaning up the mess made by his underlings, they just act and respond to everything without coordinating with the presidency.

Just look at all the dismissals and sackings that the president reversed, all done without coordination with the presidency. Sad to say, the presidents's hands off attitude under-serve him sometimes.
[/s]
Re: Amotekun: Malami Denies Outlawing Security Outfit, Claims Misinterpretation by Tulsaguy: 6:10pm On Jan 23, 2020
Aboki must swallow d nonsense. Fear Oodua.

Only criminals raise eyebrows about extra security measures....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amotekun: Malami Denies Outlawing Security Outfit, Claims Misinterpretation by dinggle: 6:11pm On Jan 23, 2020
Fulanis are afraid that the leopard with eat their cows! If the logo of Amotekun was a rat fulani would have been happy because their cows can easily crush rats, and someone will say naija is not a zoo!
They now understand that leopard is stronger that cow...foolish ppl. They dont want Yorubas to have a head start when the disintegration war begins.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amotekun: Malami Denies Outlawing Security Outfit, Claims Misinterpretation by daddyp76(m): 6:12pm On Jan 23, 2020
AmTruth:
I am interested in the state Governors make the security outfit be back by law if they have not done so.

Whether Malami Reverse or Forward I will think about it
They're working on that, no shaking.
Re: Amotekun: Malami Denies Outlawing Security Outfit, Claims Misinterpretation by Opotoyi901(m): 6:13pm On Jan 23, 2020
Osagyefo98:

I overlooked the thread without reading it because Malami will never change his stance that Amotekun is unconstitutional but was forced to do so by your quote and so the same thing.

There is no difference because he clearly maintained that it must be backed by law and this was my stand and as such remains unconstitutional.

I wonder what's the difference between what Malami said now and what he said earlier.

If there is then the Joke is on you.
Shut your mouth you almajiri zombie terrorist, you were busy creating threads on how Amotekun will never see the light of the day and you said it a regional outfit and it ilegal you boasting of been a demo-cat and you know the law more than SAN themselves, but las las you have been put to shame tongue

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amotekun: Malami Denies Outlawing Security Outfit, Claims Misinterpretation by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 23, 2020
To the person above me I am a committed Democrat and as such Amotekun is unconstitutional

Malami still available Insist on his stance. Go and read again.
Re: Amotekun: Malami Denies Outlawing Security Outfit, Claims Misinterpretation by BabaO2: 6:20pm On Jan 23, 2020
Malami was pulling stunt with the wrong set of people. Dem don put am to him right place.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amotekun: Malami Denies Outlawing Security Outfit, Claims Misinterpretation by joefelin2345: 6:20pm On Jan 23, 2020
Lobatan. Sefini. Opari. Magana yakare. It is finished. Odi egwu. What else Ipob wailers?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amotekun: Malami Denies Outlawing Security Outfit, Claims Misinterpretation by back2sender: 6:21pm On Jan 23, 2020
crownwealth:
Terrorist Fulani cow...

Bloody vampires, AMOTEKUN will consume all of you bloody terrorists.

Miyati-Allah, Over to you to swallow your words.

Awon eleribu!
Why are the pigs crying more than the bereaved in this Amotekun issue? See one of them here as he dey shout pass us the confirm Amotekuns grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amotekun: Malami Denies Outlawing Security Outfit, Claims Misinterpretation by crownwealth: 6:23pm On Jan 23, 2020
back2sender:

Why are the pigs crying more than the bereaved in this Amotekun issue? See one of them here as he dey shout pass us the confirm Amotekuns grin

Wetin dis one dey talk?
Re: Amotekun: Malami Denies Outlawing Security Outfit, Claims Misinterpretation by Vidyut: 6:23pm On Jan 23, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

Safe to say Malami got the message from the one and Only Asiwaju Of Nigeria.

The fear of Asiwaju is the beginning of wisdom.

grin grin
[/s]
Re: Amotekun: Malami Denies Outlawing Security Outfit, Claims Misinterpretation by olax02(m): 6:23pm On Jan 23, 2020
Last, last bubu boy has started receiving sense...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dayo Isreal Meets Abba Kadade In Osun (Picture) / FFK Slams Geoffrey Onyeama Over London Bridge Attack / Buhari With French President, Emmanuel Macron At One Planet Summit (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.