Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,980 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Two Arm Robbers Caught, Butchered And Burnt Along With Their Car In Yenagoa - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Arm Robbers Caught, Butchered And Burnt Along With Their Car In Yenagoa (798 Views)

5 Naked Armed Robbers Caught On CCTV / How My Abductors Butchered And Killed People For Rituals- Rescued Woman / Armed Robbers Caught After Car Accident While Escaping With Money In Owerri.Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Arm Robbers Caught, Butchered And Burnt Along With Their Car In Yenagoa by teegist: 5:12pm On Jan 23, 2020
So early this afternoon, luck ran out of two yet to be identified youngmen who went to rob a POS point in Yenagoa, Bayelsa State.

According to eye witness reports, the criminals drove a fine Lexus car to the POS point at Green Villa Road in Biogbolo, Yenagoa LGA in other to do what they are good at and met their unfortunate end at the same spot.

They were caught, butchered and burnt alongside the Lexus they came with.

Below are photos from the scene and reactions from some members of Bayelsa Facebook community.

Source: https://www.teegist.com/2020/01/23/jungle-justice-two-arm-robbers-caught-butchered-and-burnt-along-with-their-car-in-bayelsa-state/
Via Teegist Blog
Cc: lalasticlala, seun, mynd44

Re: Two Arm Robbers Caught, Butchered And Burnt Along With Their Car In Yenagoa by FiremanP(m): 5:13pm On Jan 23, 2020
They still got burnt after being butchered tho.. humans shaaa..

1 Like

Re: Two Arm Robbers Caught, Butchered And Burnt Along With Their Car In Yenagoa by money121(m): 5:19pm On Jan 23, 2020
Ok
Re: Two Arm Robbers Caught, Butchered And Burnt Along With Their Car In Yenagoa by Arthurity1(m): 5:20pm On Jan 23, 2020
This is beyond barbaric! What happened to handing them to the police? Are we still humans in this country?!
Re: Two Arm Robbers Caught, Butchered And Burnt Along With Their Car In Yenagoa by teegist: 5:24pm On Jan 23, 2020
Arthurity1:
This is beyond barbaric! What happened to handing them to the police? Are we still humans in this country?!

Which part of the world do you live in? I bet in yours, there are no fucking armed robbers who would strip you off your last cup of garri and still shoot you or rape your lil sis just because they can.
Re: Two Arm Robbers Caught, Butchered And Burnt Along With Their Car In Yenagoa by shedgoz(m): 5:26pm On Jan 23, 2020
It serves them right. How I wish other thieves will learn from this..
Re: Two Arm Robbers Caught, Butchered And Burnt Along With Their Car In Yenagoa by ENEMYOFGOD6: 5:30pm On Jan 23, 2020
imagine this nonsense.
Re: Two Arm Robbers Caught, Butchered And Burnt Along With Their Car In Yenagoa by Arthurity1(m): 6:24pm On Jan 23, 2020
teegist:

Which part of the world do you live in? I bet in yours, there are no fucking armed robbers who would strip you off your last cup of garri and still shoot you or rape your lil sis just because they can.
So that justifies their murder? Even America with the worst kind of criminals still give them the chance to prove thier innocence in court. I believe in the death sentence, but it has to be done according to the law.
What if these men were innocent, or have you forgotten the case of aluu 4?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Found A Scammer In The Proccess Of Trying to Cure Boredom / Please Read This Before Crucifying Gov Wike! / Fake Soldier Planning To Collect Death Benefits Of NAF Officer Arrested In Ondo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.