Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Pop2plus: How To Transfer Youtube Using Bluetooth - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pop2plus: How To Transfer Youtube Using Bluetooth (1140 Views)

How To Share Your Data With Your Computer Using Bluetooth / How To Transfer Airtime From Mtn To Airtel Or Glo To Etisalat And Vice Versa / How To Chat Using Bluetooth Without Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pop2plus: How To Transfer Youtube Using Bluetooth by answerspls: 7:47pm On Jan 23, 2020
pls i discover that after downloading videos from youtube on my pop2plus,i cannot transfer it to my small phone using bluetooth,can any person tell me how to go about the transfer? especially someone that uses pop2plus
Re: Pop2plus: How To Transfer Youtube Using Bluetooth by Mohbola(f): 12:12pm On Jan 25, 2020
The videos downloaded on YouTube cannot be sent to another phone.... It'll still be I'm your YouTube
Re: Pop2plus: How To Transfer Youtube Using Bluetooth by bravesoul247(m): 1:32pm On Jan 25, 2020
answerspls:
pls i discover that after downloading videos from youtube on my pop2plus,i cannot transfer it to my small phone using bluetooth,can any person tell me how to go about the transfer? especially someone that uses pop2plus
check YouTube na. You should find something helpful.
Re: Pop2plus: How To Transfer Youtube Using Bluetooth by Abiodunspectre(m): 9:05pm On Jan 30, 2020
You can't send YouTube download.
Re: Pop2plus: How To Transfer Youtube Using Bluetooth by HisExcellence(m): 6:30am On Jan 31, 2020
bravesoul247:
check YouTube na. You should find something helpful.

You can, used Savefrom.net to download the video on your phone then you can now transfer it to any phone you want through any means.
Re: Pop2plus: How To Transfer Youtube Using Bluetooth by bravesoul247(m): 5:54pm On Jan 31, 2020
HisExcellence:

You can, used Savefrom.net to download the video on your phone then you can now transfer it to any phone you want through any means.
yea, very correct.
Re: Pop2plus: How To Transfer Youtube Using Bluetooth by answerspls: 9:15am On Mar 05, 2020
Mohbola:
The videos downloaded on YouTube cannot be sent to another phone.... It'll still be I'm your YouTube

how about sending it to watsap
is it possible
if it's possible, how is it done
pls tell me
Re: Pop2plus: How To Transfer Youtube Using Bluetooth by answerspls: 9:19am On Mar 05, 2020
HisExcellence:

to use savefromnet you have to copy and paste the link to the video on the savefromnet tab but there is no option for you to copy the videos url
Re: Pop2plus: How To Transfer Youtube Using Bluetooth by HisExcellence(m): 9:52am On Mar 05, 2020
answerspls:

to use savefromnet you have to copy and paste the link to the video on the savefromnet tab but there is no option for you to copy the videos url

There's always an option Also it depends on the source of the video, which one have you try it with?

(1) (Reply)

Suggest Low - Mid Rang Phone With Good Battery Life. / Pixel Binning Explained / Please Recommend A Good Phone For Video Recording 50k Max

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.