Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,474 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page (2066 Views)

I Want Obiano Assasinated , Anambra State Razed Down- Nnamdi Kanu / Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts / Facebook Take Down Nnamdi Kanu Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page by sarrki(m): 7:51pm On Jan 23, 2020
The group’s Media and Publicity Secretary, Emma Powerful, in a statement, alleged that the action was taken by Facebook Nigeria who, it said viewed the page as a platform to exposing the ills in government.

It warned that Biafra had suffered greatly as a result of denial of media space in the late 60s, saying it could not afford to allow same to continue in the 21st century.

The statement reads in part: “We can confirm that Facebook Nigeria has shut down the page of our leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

Read Also: Nnamdi Kanu, Youth council, others back Amotekun
“This is not unconnected with the fact that our leader’s page has become a rich resource for those determined to expose the evil regime in Nigeria and enthrone a better life for the masses.

“We mince no words when we say that Facebook Nigeria is more corrupt that the corrupt government they are seeking to protect.

“Biafra suffered immeasurably as a result of denial of media space in the late 60s a situation we are not prepared to allow in this 21st century.”

https://thenationonlineng.net/facebook-shuts-down-nnamdi-kanus-page/
Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page by money121(m): 8:01pm On Jan 23, 2020
Gbam
Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page by Samakus(m): 8:08pm On Jan 23, 2020
Gbese!!

First, Facebook dropping NK's page.

2nd will be Bubu intercepting him like a wrong pass when and if he attempts to arrive for his parents burial. And the fall of NK will be worse than Kante's slip against Arsenal. grin grin

Israeli bodyguards can only carry for a short time cheesy

Once and when my predictions work, NK's exclamation will be..

"Wetin Tinubu no go see for Amotekun"

No be by oyibo agberos o

2 Likes

Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page by Olugbanko: 8:09pm On Jan 23, 2020
Biafra security service won't take it lightly with mark zuckerberg, their over 1 million personnel will soon take up arms against him. just watch!

1 Like

Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page by tartar9(m): 8:12pm On Jan 23, 2020
Donald Trump must hear this!
Markus Nssukabag you are in trouble angry

3 Likes

Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page by helinues: 8:13pm On Jan 23, 2020
This na small thing now..

Na one phone call to Trump and piam his account will be restored
Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page by Sanquine(m): 8:17pm On Jan 23, 2020
That's how they disabled my accouts too. I think we need five Amotekun on facebook
Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page by SolidGenius(m): 8:21pm On Jan 23, 2020
Olugbanko:
Biafra security service won't take it lightly with mark zuckerberg, their over 1 million personnel will soon take up arms against him. just watch!
Yawn

1 Like

Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page by deboysben(m): 8:22pm On Jan 23, 2020
If not lagos-ibadan express media no other paper fit carry am

Ndi ara

1 Like

Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page by goodnessme1(f): 8:31pm On Jan 23, 2020
Yoruba and abonik rejoicing because of facebook page.

What will they now do if kanu Decide to give one nigeria another chance.

Anyway the page has been restored.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page by PicLtd: 8:32pm On Jan 23, 2020
The source doesn't appear reliable.

2 Likes

Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page by PicLtd: 8:32pm On Jan 23, 2020
Samakus:
Gbese!!

2nd will be Bubu intercepting him like a wrong pass when and if he attempts to arrive for his parents burial. And the fall of NK will be worse than Kante's slip against Arsenal. grin grin

No be by oyibo agberos o

What is your ethnicity?
Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page by Samakus(m): 8:37pm On Jan 23, 2020
PicLtd:

What is your ethnicity?

Am I making too much common sense? Sense is not tied to a particular tribe inugo?
Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page by PicLtd: 8:40pm On Jan 23, 2020
Samakus:

Am I making too much common sense? Sense is not tied to a particular tribe inugo?

We are not quarelling, I am Igbo, be proud tell us your ethnic group. It's a harmless question.
Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page by MartinCorridon: 8:46pm On Jan 23, 2020
grin grin
tartar9:
Donald Trump must hear this!
Markus Nssukabag you are in trouble angry
Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page by ZombieHUNT: 8:48pm On Jan 23, 2020
Samakus:

Just tell him that you are from the parasitic tribe that can't survive without others....

That's why you are so happy for the junk news

1 Like

Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page by ZombieHUNT: 8:48pm On Jan 23, 2020
MartinCorridon:
grin grin

Are you too from the parasitic tribe?
It's quite tragic
Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page by Bighead9: 8:51pm On Jan 23, 2020
IPOB and Igbo's right now. grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page by Bighead9: 8:57pm On Jan 23, 2020
PicLtd:

We are not quarelling, I am Igbo, be proud tell us your ethnic group. It's a harmless question.

Run guy, nobody wants to associate themselves with your people. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page by Cherez: 9:05pm On Jan 23, 2020
Bighead9:

Run guy, nobody wants to associate themselves with your people. grin grin grin
Lol
As if you're being accepted.
Tell us where you have acceptance?

1 Like

Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page by Lipscomb(m): 9:24pm On Jan 23, 2020
Probably he might be using the account to scam innocent people.
Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page by Cletus77(m): 9:25pm On Jan 23, 2020
Sarrki your obsession with Nnamdi Kanu of recent is surprising though.

Are you stalking him?
Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page by Bola146(f): 9:48pm On Jan 23, 2020
grin grin grin Ndo
Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page by adem30: 9:58pm On Jan 23, 2020
I am expecting all Igbo to boycott Facebook

1 Like

Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page by Bighead9: 10:27pm On Jan 23, 2020
Cherez:

Lol
As if you're being accepted.
Tell us where you have acceptance?

You heard me right, Run!!
Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page by Earlystar698(m): 10:30pm On Jan 23, 2020
Olugbanko:
They have open the page .... Facebook tweeter handle hear am hot today
Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page by DaBullIT(m): 11:00pm On Jan 23, 2020
Ọfà àwọn ayé

Dem don get Mumundi Kunu

Wars are not fought with pictures of bouncers

They are fought systematically in the shadows
Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page by DaBullIT(m): 11:01pm On Jan 23, 2020
Samakus:
Gbese!!

No be by oyibo agberos o

Hehehehe ọmọ ale jati jati grin grin

I love your imagination
Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page by jlinkd78(m): 12:25am On Jan 24, 2020
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2584211331863603&id=2242422276042512 They could not stand d backlash. Am sure Facebook Nigeria was prevailed upon by Facebook Headquarters to do d right thing. With this brazen act of cowardice they have exponentially marketed d gospel according to Ohamadike and popularised his teachings. Shame to all lovers of free media restrictions

(1) (Reply)

Gov Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq Marriage On The Rocks, Set To Marry A Commissioner / Endsars: Protest Rock Tincan Apapa As Protesters Beseige Walf. Video / Kemi Olunloyo Reveals Secret Conversation Between Tinubu & Sanwo-olu About Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.