Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,391 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Ibok Ibas Locks Emmanuel Ekpe Owen Up For Uncovering Fraud - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibok Ibas Locks Emmanuel Ekpe Owen Up For Uncovering Fraud (41853 Views)

Buhari Nominates Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Abubakar, Usman As Ambassadors / ICC Confirms Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Sadique Abubakar Cases / Admiral Ibas Launches Keel Of Nigeria's New Warship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibok Ibas Locks Emmanuel Ekpe Owen Up For Uncovering Fraud by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 24, 2020
Unfortunately nothing will be done to call this ineffective CNS to order. Out of all the service chiefs he is the only one you hardly hear anything positive about him on staff welfare.
Unfortunately still PMB is surrounded by cabals that will only collect their share of the loot and look elsewhere.
Re: Ibok Ibas Locks Emmanuel Ekpe Owen Up For Uncovering Fraud by mamaafrik(m): 9:55am On Jan 24, 2020
This should be re- tweeted,if he is found culpable,he must go Dansuki.
This is supposed to be part if the whistle blower thing.
Thanks to Saharan reporter for their investigative journalism.
Re: Ibok Ibas Locks Emmanuel Ekpe Owen Up For Uncovering Fraud by Qadaffi2idiamin: 10:00am On Jan 24, 2020
Nonsense...

Another idiot with a fake story
Re: Ibok Ibas Locks Emmanuel Ekpe Owen Up For Uncovering Fraud by wonder233: 10:01am On Jan 24, 2020
Nobody cares about this your cave oga
ScienceTv:
Gbas Gbos
Btw watch this "Cave of Ashes" documentary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OwdPv8jOLw
Re: Ibok Ibas Locks Emmanuel Ekpe Owen Up For Uncovering Fraud by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 24, 2020
Irore:

Southerners will surely use their brain when a man has being tormenting his junior since 1995 and still continues because the superior thinks he is untouchable. What will you do if you were to be in his shoes?What do you do to your blood brothers and sisters when they flippantly wrong you?

Afonja...low IQ
Re: Ibok Ibas Locks Emmanuel Ekpe Owen Up For Uncovering Fraud by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 24, 2020
lexy2014:

What has d story got to do with what u typed? Is d petitioner from d north? Is d CNS from d east?

Typical afonja...low IQ
Re: Ibok Ibas Locks Emmanuel Ekpe Owen Up For Uncovering Fraud by golddare: 10:07am On Jan 24, 2020
dre11:
Nigeria's Chief Of Naval Staff, Ibok Ibas, Allegedly Locks Up Navy Captain For Six Days In Toilet For Uncovering Fraudulent Act

http://saharareporters.com/2020/01/21/exclusive-nigerias-chief-naval-staff-ibok-ibas-allegedly-locks-navy-captain-six-days

This is not new, that's what they always do, even on internal security infact anything that involves paying personnel allowances, they will inflate the number of personnel and reduce the amount at times and you cant talk if not they will frustrate you or send you to North East. Thank God for the new IPPS. These guys are fantastically corrupt.

2 Likes

Re: Ibok Ibas Locks Emmanuel Ekpe Owen Up For Uncovering Fraud by Enyimbamercedes: 10:09am On Jan 24, 2020
Transparency International...come a d see against your 2020 report.

Thank you
Re: Ibok Ibas Locks Emmanuel Ekpe Owen Up For Uncovering Fraud by illuminaty(m): 10:09am On Jan 24, 2020
aremuforlife:
I am not sure if the people above me go through the write-up or you just decide to write what will make your mind be at rest.
This case was far back 1996 and is not recent, the petitioner only raise the case because he is about to be forcefully retired while he still has about 6years to his retirement.
...Godbless you for your observation!!!...my question to the victim now is...so if you weren't going to be forcefully retired and was promoted as at when due...u wouldn't have come out to tell this 1996 story abi...I smell blackmail!!!
Re: Ibok Ibas Locks Emmanuel Ekpe Owen Up For Uncovering Fraud by illuminaty(m): 10:12am On Jan 24, 2020
Thegoodone13:
Something happened in 1996 and you are deporting it now. Why now?
....As in ehn...I'm very sure the so called victim himself is guilty
Re: Ibok Ibas Locks Emmanuel Ekpe Owen Up For Uncovering Fraud by ScienceTv: 10:23am On Jan 24, 2020
wonder233:
Nobody cares about this your cave oga
Lol grin
Re: Ibok Ibas Locks Emmanuel Ekpe Owen Up For Uncovering Fraud by lexy2014: 10:28am On Jan 24, 2020
catoluy:

Typical afonja...low IQ

Your IQ is even lower than mine cos am not Yoruba. Pls try again
Re: Ibok Ibas Locks Emmanuel Ekpe Owen Up For Uncovering Fraud by vr0xen: 10:31am On Jan 24, 2020
catoluy:
Another ploy to remove Eastern military chief and replace him with a Northerner. They make sure they use a person from his tribe to bring him down and then replace him. Defense, Army and Navy chiefs are all saint abi? Easterners use your brain for once!

exactly because that crime is very little to compare buhari and snake man burutai #1 billion dollar saga
Re: Ibok Ibas Locks Emmanuel Ekpe Owen Up For Uncovering Fraud by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 24, 2020
Southerners eating southerners. Buhari should fire and immediately replace him with a...
Re: Ibok Ibas Locks Emmanuel Ekpe Owen Up For Uncovering Fraud by Queenserah26(f): 10:35am On Jan 24, 2020
Na wa o
Re: Ibok Ibas Locks Emmanuel Ekpe Owen Up For Uncovering Fraud by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 24, 2020
why are senior officers so harsh to junior ones?
Re: Ibok Ibas Locks Emmanuel Ekpe Owen Up For Uncovering Fraud by cofirrmd(m): 10:44am On Jan 24, 2020
subtlemee:
Every Nigerian top official has a can of worms..this is embarrassing to a country
Re: Ibok Ibas Locks Emmanuel Ekpe Owen Up For Uncovering Fraud by xcelentattitude(m): 10:45am On Jan 24, 2020
Na him fellow state man na..... It is a family something grin grin

Lock in the toilet for six days shocked

But wait o, what was he eating

Re: Ibok Ibas Locks Emmanuel Ekpe Owen Up For Uncovering Fraud by klax(m): 11:02am On Jan 24, 2020
catoluy:

Dumb afonja

Educated Easterner who cant understand tribe by name. Educared Easterner who still called SS SE Mr prof. I can see how brilliant you are.

Nnwanne biko go get life.

1 Like

Re: Ibok Ibas Locks Emmanuel Ekpe Owen Up For Uncovering Fraud by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 24, 2020
Righteousness89:
No be Today this kain thing start in NN!

I don't know of this Present Matter so I can't say anything on this..

But issues like this have long been in the NN.

People like The former Cns , this Kwara man ( Vice Admiral Adekeye) he was more of Terror chief of Naval Staff... Got so drunk with power and did whatever he liked... Adekeye was a Cns that was a thorn to families.. Only GOD knows what is of him now.. because I am quite sure he will reap his evils..
These are now normal things in the military as well as other federal agencies...na why them no like the pisaman from bayelsa when say he want use technology combat stealing.

1 Like

Re: Ibok Ibas Locks Emmanuel Ekpe Owen Up For Uncovering Fraud by Beetobee(f): 11:06am On Jan 24, 2020
slivertongue:
almost all GMB s appointees have skeletons in the cupboard

Please advise on where he could get corrupt free persons to serve, as virtually everyone has committed, aided or abetted corruption in various ways at one time or the other. Even breaking traffic rules is corruption. How many of us can honestly and proudly say we haven't done it?
Re: Ibok Ibas Locks Emmanuel Ekpe Owen Up For Uncovering Fraud by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 24, 2020
LadySarah:

Nna mechionu!
Everything you blame others for the evil we ourselves committed.
That's how Stella Oduah disappeared with our money meNt to renovate the aIrport yet when probed we cried witchunt. Same as Jonathan who did nada for us.

BTW, those ppl aren't even Igbo abi you don't know your tribal names anymore. What's our business with them.

My brother. Just leave Nigeria dey my mind Nigeria na full scam... But the guy said Eastern he is totally correct.
Re: Ibok Ibas Locks Emmanuel Ekpe Owen Up For Uncovering Fraud by Japsylee: 11:24am On Jan 24, 2020
Gen buhari will sack ibas and employ a fulani man to replace him. The only people that every fave courrption charges are southerners and northern Christians.

Sai buhariiiiii
Re: Ibok Ibas Locks Emmanuel Ekpe Owen Up For Uncovering Fraud by olisaEze(m): 11:27am On Jan 24, 2020
omohlexy:
U want to tell us you listen to Burna boy abi? So now u re current.

Savage! cheesy cheesy cheesy #insidelife

Re: Ibok Ibas Locks Emmanuel Ekpe Owen Up For Uncovering Fraud by Asiwaju9ja(m): 12:26pm On Jan 24, 2020
dre11:
Nigeria's Chief Of Naval Staff, Ibok Ibas, Allegedly Locks Up Navy Captain For Six Days In Toilet For Uncovering Fraudulent Act

http://saharareporters.com/2020/01/21/exclusive-nigerias-chief-naval-staff-ibok-ibas-allegedly-locks-navy-captain-six-days
One day be one day.

Re: Ibok Ibas Locks Emmanuel Ekpe Owen Up For Uncovering Fraud by Emmaxmusic(m): 12:28pm On Jan 24, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Ibok Ibas Locks Emmanuel Ekpe Owen Up For Uncovering Fraud by Blackking98(m): 12:34pm On Jan 24, 2020
catoluy:

Dumb afonja
Afonja or not please he is making a point and you should take correction, we don't like that eastern term always, it's not hard to type ND or SS when making your point, and I'm from Akwa Ibom before you start fidgeting and typing Afonja, not cool, stop.
Re: Ibok Ibas Locks Emmanuel Ekpe Owen Up For Uncovering Fraud by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 24, 2020
Blackking98:

Afonja or not please he is making a point and you should take correction, we don't like that eastern term always, it's not hard to type ND or SS when making your point, and I'm from Akwa Ibom before you start fidgeting and typing Afonja, not cool, stop.

Low IQ afonja claiming Akwa Ibom, as if Igbos and Ibibio look like afonjas. We don't look like you people. Have you seen an afonja that looks like Gov Udom or King of Abariba? Ewu, go and look for your brothers that look like you in Dahomey, South Sudan and Togo.

1 Like

Re: Ibok Ibas Locks Emmanuel Ekpe Owen Up For Uncovering Fraud by LadySarah: 12:42pm On Jan 24, 2020
catoluy:

Yoruba Muslim man identifying as a woman. Shame on you!

I wu onye Ara. Abum Igbo karia gi.
When were you born?
Re: Ibok Ibas Locks Emmanuel Ekpe Owen Up For Uncovering Fraud by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 24, 2020
LadySarah:

[s]I wu onye Ara. Abum Igbo karia gi.
When were you born?[/s]

Afonja
Re: Ibok Ibas Locks Emmanuel Ekpe Owen Up For Uncovering Fraud by DaBullIT(m): 2:32pm On Jan 24, 2020
socialmediaman:

I admire your loyalty to a president whose daughter rents the country's presidential jet for personal business, who ran a country through recession, removed the CJN and miraculously won his re-election.

Finally, while you’re retweeting the corruption, please also bring this one to his attention, I’m not sure he has noticed how great 'lazy youths' are with photoshop these days, because the Buhari I know never did this

You for get sense but you no fit, melania trump, trumps kids and family use airforce once all the time I guess they rented it too?

As corrupt as Ganduje is, he is making his almajiri state a lot better than your red mud lands, oh and after his immunity is over EFCC will arrest and prosecute him, just like some of your brothers presently in APC are languishing in jail
Re: Ibok Ibas Locks Emmanuel Ekpe Owen Up For Uncovering Fraud by Litmus: 2:41pm On Jan 24, 2020
Why are posters, passing judgment and calling people corrupt based on an article that makes no sense not least since article presents no full spectrum analysis or and evidence ?

Has the West returned the trillions that they agreed with ordinary Nigerians that Abatcha stole ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) / Uwazuruike Apologises To The North; Says Protests Politically Motivated / President Buhari And Obasanjo When They Were Young.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.