Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

Full Text Of Sanusi's Convocation Lecture At Igbinedion. Links? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Text Of Sanusi's Convocation Lecture At Igbinedion. Links? (1450 Views)

President Buhari’s 55th Independence Speech - Full Text / Biafrans Mobilise To Stop Gowon From Delivering Lecture At Ojukwu Varsity / Coronation Of Sanusi Lamido As The 14th Emir Of Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Full Text Of Sanusi's Convocation Lecture At Igbinedion. Links? by FindOut(m): 6:50pm On Dec 08, 2010
The Guardian Newspapers on Monday Dec. 6th published part of the controversial lecture delivered by the CBN Governor at Igbinedion University. I haven't dotten my hands on the tuesday Guardian to kno if the remaining part of the lecture was published there. But I'll like to know if anyone has a soft copy of the entire speech & can do Nairalanders a huge favour by posting it here. If thats not possible, any links to the speech will be appreciated. Thank you. Title of the speech is ''The Pillars to Sustaining Nigerian Economic Growth Prospects''.
P.S. Upon reading the first part of the speech as published in Guardian,I've concluded that reading that speech/lecture is a big PLUS for anyone who is interested,however remote, in the Nigerian Economy especially as regards its growth.
Re: Full Text Of Sanusi's Convocation Lecture At Igbinedion. Links? by FindOut(m): 10:41am On Dec 09, 2010
any links please?
Re: Full Text Of Sanusi's Convocation Lecture At Igbinedion. Links? by Ade0001(m): 11:26am On Dec 09, 2010

Re: Full Text Of Sanusi's Convocation Lecture At Igbinedion. Links? by FindOut(m): 1:18am On Dec 10, 2010
Thanx very much Ade0001

(1) (Reply)

Labour Party Apologises To Acn, Begs Tinubu / Nigeria Boko Haram Attack 'kills 63' In Damaturu / Video: For Saharareporters, Omoyele Sowore, Underground In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.