Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,739 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Save My Son- Kodak Black Mother Cries Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Save My Son- Kodak Black Mother Cries Out (645 Views)

Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance / Kodak Black Throws $100K Into The Ocean; Flushes Money Down The Toilet / Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Save My Son- Kodak Black Mother Cries Out by Thetraffickedbl(m): 12:40am On Jan 24, 2020
Kodak Black who recently accused the prison of "systematically trying to kill him" and believes his life is in total jeopardy while serving time in jail. Well if his cry is not being heard, his mother is definitely hearing it loud and clear. Kodak black's mother has spoken out and gotten the help of famous civil rights attorney to work his case out.
Few days back, bill kapri popularly known as Kodak Black cried out on his belief that the correction officers and inmates are intentionally treating him poorly and threatening to kill him. On Wednesday afternoon, Kodak black's mother "Marlene Simmons" sought the help of attorney Benjamin crump to help her on this matter.

Read more on
www.thetraffickedblog.com.ng

Re: Save My Son- Kodak Black Mother Cries Out by Nobody: 12:59am On Jan 24, 2020
God

(1) (Reply)

New Video Confirms Rumors Davido And Chioma Are Not In Good Terms (watch) / Grammy Winner, Angelique Kidjo, Visits Burna Boy, Mum (video) / Ini Edo's Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.