Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

‘Amadioha With Swag’ - Dancing Masquerade Thrills Spectators With Dance Skills - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / ‘Amadioha With Swag’ - Dancing Masquerade Thrills Spectators With Dance Skills (47796 Views)

Kamalu And Amadioha: Two Different Deities That Converged? / Olubadan Of Ibadan Shows Off Swag In Canada With His Two Wives / Who Are Eke, Orie,afo Na Nkwo: Agwu, Amadioha, Ogwugwu And Ala? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Amadioha With Swag’ - Dancing Masquerade Thrills Spectators With Dance Skills by optimus106(m): 2:05pm On Jan 24, 2020
Cool
Re: ‘Amadioha With Swag’ - Dancing Masquerade Thrills Spectators With Dance Skills by Marvieduke(f): 2:06pm On Jan 24, 2020
The masquerade na marlian.
Re: ‘Amadioha With Swag’ - Dancing Masquerade Thrills Spectators With Dance Skills by eddieguru(m): 2:06pm On Jan 24, 2020
Masquerades dancing our secular music dance instead of traditional dance. Are you thinking what I'm thinking

Does it mean when we dance...zanku, gbe body, Etigi, shaku shaku and even soapy we're dancing to the gods?

Re: ‘Amadioha With Swag’ - Dancing Masquerade Thrills Spectators With Dance Skills by Ayobami7(m): 2:13pm On Jan 24, 2020
lol
Re: ‘Amadioha With Swag’ - Dancing Masquerade Thrills Spectators With Dance Skills by wildwest22: 2:15pm On Jan 24, 2020
This is so beautiful, that's what masquerades are ment for, entertainment, not all those ones looking for whom to flog

1 Like

Re: ‘Amadioha With Swag’ - Dancing Masquerade Thrills Spectators With Dance Skills by ugom123: 2:15pm On Jan 24, 2020
OgbanjeProphet:
Your spirits get swag And all the swags were borrowed from Yoruba musical icons kiss

At times it's good to comment on threads without being tribal.

I dont see anything wrong with someone prasing his tribe. Americans are proud, Canadians are proud. If an igbo person praises his tribe, jump and pass. He has right to praise his tribe, pls. I dont know why this is an issue to some of u

4 Likes

Re: ‘Amadioha With Swag’ - Dancing Masquerade Thrills Spectators With Dance Skills by PrinceMajestic: 2:18pm On Jan 24, 2020
Illegitimate spirits. You cannot video urhobo masquerades, You will not be allowed even tho u still video them secretly your phone damages instantly, in some cases when you snap them it will still not show you anything, that's not even dance of the mighty spirits. The camera is suppose to not capture them in the first place. There ain't nothing there
Re: ‘Amadioha With Swag’ - Dancing Masquerade Thrills Spectators With Dance Skills by majamajic(m): 2:21pm On Jan 24, 2020
brunofarad:
That Dude was a very good dancer
Before he turned into a masquerade grin

yeah , a good dancer before he joined his ancestors
Re: ‘Amadioha With Swag’ - Dancing Masquerade Thrills Spectators With Dance Skills by adecz: 2:22pm On Jan 24, 2020
Even the 'spirits' are being corrupted!! undecided
Re: ‘Amadioha With Swag’ - Dancing Masquerade Thrills Spectators With Dance Skills by Bighead9: 2:23pm On Jan 24, 2020
FEGNO:
ONITSHA AMAKA

True, Onitcha Amaka. grin grin grin

Re: ‘Amadioha With Swag’ - Dancing Masquerade Thrills Spectators With Dance Skills by majamajic(m): 2:24pm On Jan 24, 2020
eddieguru:
Masquerades dancing our secular music dance instead of traditional dance. Are you thinking what I'm thinking

Does it mean when we dance...zanku, gbe body, Etigi, shaku shaku and even soapy we're dancing to the gods?

maybe he was back up dancer when he was alive
Re: ‘Amadioha With Swag’ - Dancing Masquerade Thrills Spectators With Dance Skills by KosiGee(m): 2:27pm On Jan 24, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
Illegitimate spirits. You cannot video urhobo masquerades, You will not be allowed even tho u still video them secretly your phone damages instantly, in some cases when you snap them it will still not show you anything, that's not even dance of the mighty spirits. The camera is suppose to not capture them in the first place. There ain't nothing there

You deserve 70 strokes of the cane from the nearest Urhobo masquerade. Even their ancestors know that you are talking nonsense.

In fact, slap yourself for even saying that.
Re: ‘Amadioha With Swag’ - Dancing Masquerade Thrills Spectators With Dance Skills by Peters1234: 2:38pm On Jan 24, 2020
Robnectar:

baba hwfar nah, e don tey oo, happy new year
cool
abi o
Re: ‘Amadioha With Swag’ - Dancing Masquerade Thrills Spectators With Dance Skills by BREYZ: 2:38pm On Jan 24, 2020
Oh gush! The gods are now mad.. like mad oh grin
Re: ‘Amadioha With Swag’ - Dancing Masquerade Thrills Spectators With Dance Skills by Jabioro: 2:39pm On Jan 24, 2020
The dude is a good dancer..I preferred to a religion than shouting nonsense and killing people..preach this to me and accept it..
Re: ‘Amadioha With Swag’ - Dancing Masquerade Thrills Spectators With Dance Skills by Liposure: 2:42pm On Jan 24, 2020
D gods must be crazy
Re: ‘Amadioha With Swag’ - Dancing Masquerade Thrills Spectators With Dance Skills by justlikedat: 2:43pm On Jan 24, 2020
Sey masquerade no bi human being again ni?
You no know whether na Marlian sef

1 Like

Re: ‘Amadioha With Swag’ - Dancing Masquerade Thrills Spectators With Dance Skills by vincentjk(m): 2:47pm On Jan 24, 2020
That should be adanma, the best masquerade dancer in igbo land
Re: ‘Amadioha With Swag’ - Dancing Masquerade Thrills Spectators With Dance Skills by IamMichaels: 2:47pm On Jan 24, 2020
This one sweet me oo Chai!!.. See levels
Re: ‘Amadioha With Swag’ - Dancing Masquerade Thrills Spectators With Dance Skills by Olarewaju89: 2:48pm On Jan 24, 2020
The gods aren't to blame grin grin
Re: ‘Amadioha With Swag’ - Dancing Masquerade Thrills Spectators With Dance Skills by Olarewaju89: 2:50pm On Jan 24, 2020
You are on your way to hell fire if you don't stop scamming poor people like you. Idiot! undecided

Michael5810:
see blew
Re: ‘Amadioha With Swag’ - Dancing Masquerade Thrills Spectators With Dance Skills by stevio(m): 3:12pm On Jan 24, 2020
Set him up with your wife,get a good camera,when he's ready to "do",come in & make him sign a 30yrs receipt of house rent paid grin,thank me later grin
Adebowhales:
Seun please permit me

My landlord is taking my wife away from me...
Abeg make una help me beg my landlord Mr Kunle.
He's been calling my wife.
Please he should stay away from Her.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: ‘Amadioha With Swag’ - Dancing Masquerade Thrills Spectators With Dance Skills by bhest(m): 3:23pm On Jan 24, 2020
Adebowhales:
Seun please permit me

My landlord is taking my wife away from me...
Abeg make una help me beg my landlord Mr Kunle.
He's been calling my wife.
Please he should stay away from Her.

Thanks

the lady really needs to be safed from you cheesy God wey start ham go use Mr Kunle finish
Re: ‘Amadioha With Swag’ - Dancing Masquerade Thrills Spectators With Dance Skills by 69simon(m): 3:31pm On Jan 24, 2020
Please who have this guy contact

Re: ‘Amadioha With Swag’ - Dancing Masquerade Thrills Spectators With Dance Skills by maestroferdi: 3:39pm On Jan 24, 2020
Laziness 101.
Re: ‘Amadioha With Swag’ - Dancing Masquerade Thrills Spectators With Dance Skills by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 24, 2020
I felt the vibe mehn grin grin
Re: ‘Amadioha With Swag’ - Dancing Masquerade Thrills Spectators With Dance Skills by ignis: 3:48pm On Jan 24, 2020
samuel19222:
shey na the same masquerade wey soldiers dey beat and he dey shout Oga abeg
Nope
Re: ‘Amadioha With Swag’ - Dancing Masquerade Thrills Spectators With Dance Skills by Africomterror: 3:59pm On Jan 24, 2020
Wow
Re: ‘Amadioha With Swag’ - Dancing Masquerade Thrills Spectators With Dance Skills by SonOfSatoshi(m): 4:21pm On Jan 24, 2020
Mad ooo grin grin
Re: ‘Amadioha With Swag’ - Dancing Masquerade Thrills Spectators With Dance Skills by ouigy99(m): 6:17pm On Jan 24, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rare Picture Of Mary Slessor / Farouk Umar, Emir Of Daura Welcomes Second Child With Gimbiya Aisha Umar Farouk / Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.