Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

If Poverty Continues In The North, Islam May Disappear From The North - Sanusi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Poverty Continues In The North, Islam May Disappear From The North - Sanusi (4863 Views)

Police Checkpoints Disappear From South-East Highways (Pictures, Video) / South-East: Police Disappear From Roads, Go To Work In Mufti / EndSARS Protest Continues In France As Negoboi And C-Mi Join (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Poverty Continues In The North, Islam May Disappear From The North - Sanusi by Mowoe(m): 7:29am On Jan 24, 2020
The Police is not Your Friend.
1000X cry
Re: If Poverty Continues In The North, Islam May Disappear From The North - Sanusi by 0monnak0da: 7:55am On Jan 24, 2020
Aufbauh:

You know a tree by it fruit.
Emir Sanusi Lamido is sound, knowledge and experience by all standard.
Do you need a rocket scientist to tell you that? Except you've not been following him or know much about him.

I have been following him as an attention seeker. There is no objective evidence of
1. Scholarship e.g has he written any book or published anything worthwhile? Did he distinguish himself in secondary school? We know he went to king's college? What did he study at university?
2. No notable professional achievement to justify his hype.

The reality is he is an empty attention seeker

Once again if we say a man is one of our " Best " brains then we must be able to link him to one good idea or thought

The reality is that the man was made CBN and used that platform for self promotion to fool gullible people

When you look at the objective evidence you will see that he is empty
To be fair he is not alone there are so many charlatans all over the place like Pat Utomi,Okonjo Iweala and others who use the media to promote their presumed smartness

It takes a smart person to know a smart person and to see through hype and razzmatazz.
If you cannot see through Sanusi then you are not that bright

1 Like

Re: If Poverty Continues In The North, Islam May Disappear From The North - Sanusi by Blackking98(m): 8:09am On Jan 24, 2020
Buharis daughter just finished from a school in the UK. Rich a*boki Muslims send their children to the best school's in and outside Nigeria, while using religion as a tool to send to poor masses to almajiri school in the name of gaining Islamic knowledge, I've Never seen so many daft people in my life, call them to violence nw they'll show up but just to enlighten themselves they'll feel u are a threat, Lugard will have to explain to the South why he did that rubbish in 1914

2 Likes

Re: If Poverty Continues In The North, Islam May Disappear From The North - Sanusi by geozone: 8:22am On Jan 24, 2020
Enlightenment is "THE" tribe
Re: If Poverty Continues In The North, Islam May Disappear From The North - Sanusi by AgentNairaland(f): 9:11am On Jan 24, 2020
femi4:
they will soon come for your head...get ready

Please give them the description to my house abeg
Re: If Poverty Continues In The North, Islam May Disappear From The North - Sanusi by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 24, 2020
OJODEL10:
it is becoming clearer that in christ alone do you find peace and confort.

There's is no cause that has killed more people than Christianity, even Islam no kill reach.

You know what crusade really means?

1 Like

Re: If Poverty Continues In The North, Islam May Disappear From The North - Sanusi by Otsam(m): 9:15am On Jan 24, 2020
OruExpress:

What people won't realize, though he's saying it in plain english, is that 'we' need to prioritize arabic education. All because he has a nasal accent went speaking english. Nigeria
Sharp. Trying to say because of the population of the north and more interested in Arabic than English, then Arabic should get a place as a second language.

1 Like

Re: If Poverty Continues In The North, Islam May Disappear From The North - Sanusi by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 24, 2020
0monnak0da:

I have been following him as an attention seeker. There is no objective evidence of
1. Scholarship e.g has he written any book or published anything worthwhile? Did he distinguish himself in secondary school? We know he went to king's college? What did he study at university?

Once again if we say a man is one of our " Best " brains then we must be able to link him to one good idea or thought

The reality is that the man was made CBN and used that platform for self promotion to fool gullible people

To be fair he is not alone there are so many charlatans all over the place like Pat Utomi,Okonjo Iweala and others who use the media to promote their presumed smartness

It takes a smart person to know a smart person and to see through hype and razzmatazz.

I pray you find happiness within.

2 Likes

Re: If Poverty Continues In The North, Islam May Disappear From The North - Sanusi by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 9:29am On Jan 24, 2020
[s]
0monnak0da:

[/s]Okonjo Iweala a charlatan? You have lost it. It's surprising that you are the same person that would come here and support Tinubu a drug Baron whose wealth is questionable and have the effrontery to call Iweala a charlatan? If you have the opportunity to achieve a quarter of what she has achieved educationally your village people will make you oba. Someone whose parents are professors? I can't even dignify the nonsense you wrote there. Continue to wallow in your self delusion and ignorance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Poverty Continues In The North, Islam May Disappear From The North - Sanusi by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 9:30am On Jan 24, 2020
[s]
0monnak0da:

[/s]

2 Likes

Re: If Poverty Continues In The North, Islam May Disappear From The North - Sanusi by ChoCho54(f): 10:16am On Jan 24, 2020
maynia:

There's is no cause that has killed more people than Christianity, even Islam no kill reach.

Crusade in what century?

Who are those still carrying on with the crusade in this century?
Re: If Poverty Continues In The North, Islam May Disappear From The North - Sanusi by ChoCho54(f): 10:18am On Jan 24, 2020
0monnak0da:

Empty long posts. All the people you listed there have achieved so much more than buhari whom you campaigned, voted and defended vehemently here.

1 Like

Re: If Poverty Continues In The North, Islam May Disappear From The North - Sanusi by ChoCho54(f): 10:22am On Jan 24, 2020
maynia:

I join you in praying for him too.

That was a guy who defended buhari here with all his might.

" Even if it's NEPA bill he has as certificate, we would vote for him"

He and his fellow bigots defended a failed cowherder whose only claim to fame was religious fanaticism and ethnic bigotry.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Poverty Continues In The North, Islam May Disappear From The North - Sanusi by ChoCho54(f): 10:26am On Jan 24, 2020
NimrodEndOfDays:
[s][/s]Okonjo Iweala a charlatan? You have lost it. It's surprising that you are the same person that would come here and support Tinubu a drug Baron whose wealth is questionable and have the effrontery to call Iweala a charlatan? If you have the opportunity to achieve a quarter of what she has achieved educationally your village people will make you oba. Someone whose parents are professors? I can't even dignify the nonsense you wrote there. Continue to wallow in your self delusion and ignorance.
The idiot you quoted nearly killed himself defending the lifeless Sudanese prior 2015 and beyond.

He is from the SS, but his moniker is in Yoruba language which translated means " Igbos are bad".

He's a bloody bigot!!
Re: If Poverty Continues In The North, Islam May Disappear From The North - Sanusi by 0monnak0da: 10:50am On Jan 24, 2020
ChoCho54:
Empty long posts. All the people you listed there have achieved so much more than buhari whom you campaigned, voted and defended vehemently here.
Voted and defended Buhari?
The mods need to do something about iddiots on Nairaland
Re: If Poverty Continues In The North, Islam May Disappear From The North - Sanusi by 0monnak0da: 11:06am On Jan 24, 2020
NimrodEndOfDays:
[s][/s]Okonjo Iweala a charlatan? You have lost it. It's surprising that you are the same person that would come here and support Tinubu a drug Baron whose wealth is questionable and have the effrontery to call Iweala a charlatan? If you have the opportunity to achieve a quarter of what she has achieved educationally your village people will make you oba. Someone whose parents are professors? I can't even dignify the nonsense you wrote there. Continue to wallow in your self delusion and ignorance.
She is a charlatan
Fact in August 20111 she became Finance minister for the second time and her first budget saw a tripling of fuel subsidy overnight.
She put that forward and never questioned it until the Senate did and then she came up with empty platitudes
She was the same person that supervised the extra budgetary spending of the Excess crude account ECA and when questioned blamed it on the governors. An obvious lie which she even went on to trumpet in a book.
The FG share of the ECA was more than half and should never have spent without appreciation. Yet she disbursed the money
She supervised the looting of the CBN funds directly by Jonathan and Dasuki for election campaign.

What achievement?

It is quite idioticto suggest that her parents being professors is of any relevance

No Nigerian finance minister has had more oil revenue than this person yet by the time she left office she was borrowing to pay salaries with no savings in the Federal kitty.

She failed to save,failed to diversify away from oil revenue, failed to increase non oil revenue and supervised unprecedented looting which even this same Sanusi highlighted and was sacked for.

There is no need to get unnecessarily emotional.
Not everyone is partisan political. So free yourself from the foolish idea that anyone who doesn't support her must support Tinubu.
What has Tinubu got to do with anything?

The reality is that she was a TOTAL failure as Finance minister in short a charlatan
Re: If Poverty Continues In The North, Islam May Disappear From The North - Sanusi by 0monnak0da: 11:07am On Jan 24, 2020
maynia:

Reserve that prayer for your family
Re: If Poverty Continues In The North, Islam May Disappear From The North - Sanusi by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 11:17am On Jan 24, 2020
[s]
0monnak0da:

She is a charlatan
Fact in August 20111 she became Finance minister for the second time and her first budget saw a tripling of fuel subsidy overnight.
She put that forward and never questioned it until the Senate did and then she came up with empty platitudes
She was the same person that supervised the extra budgetary spending of the Excess crude account ECA and when questioned blamed it on the governors. An obvious lie which she even went on to trumpet in a book.
The FG share of the ECA was more than half and should never have spent without appreciation. Yet she disbursed the money
She supervised the looting of the CBN funds directly by Jonathan and Dasuki for election campaign.

What achievement?

It is quite idioticto suggest that her parents being professors is of any relevance

No Nigerian finance minister has had more oil revenue than this person yet by the time she left office she was borrowing to pay salaries with no savings in the Federal kitty.

She failed to save,failed to diversify away from oil revenue, failed to increase non oil revenue and supervised unprecedented looting which even this same Sanusi highlighted and was sacked for.

There is no need to get unnecessarily emotional.
Not everyone is partisan political. So free yourself from the foolish idea that anyone who doesn't support her must support Tinubu.
What has Tinubu got to do with anything?

The reality is that she was a TOTAL failure as Finance minister in short a charlatan
[/s]all what you wrote is null and void. I didn't even care to read the trash. There are sins that you cannot commit. Even if I probably might have a grudge against Awolowo,I can never call him a charlatan even when I insult him to get back at the Yorubas. For you to even call her a charlatan dude this sin is even worse than bigotry.

2 Likes

Re: If Poverty Continues In The North, Islam May Disappear From The North - Sanusi by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 24, 2020
0monnak0da:

Reserve that prayer for your family

cheesy

1 Like

Re: If Poverty Continues In The North, Islam May Disappear From The North - Sanusi by 0monnak0da: 11:21am On Jan 24, 2020
Aufbauh:

You know a tree by it fruit.
Emir Sanusi Lamido is sound, knowledge and experience by all standard.
Do you need a rocket scientist to tell you that? Except you've not been following him or know much about him.

What exactly is the fruit
If a lie is repeated continuously simple minds believe it

Name One

Just one simple idea that we can attribute to Sanusi which no one else thought of before

The trouble here is a dogmatic unanalytical mindset.
You believe an idea in the same way that Boko Haram believe their doctrines

STOP

and Think

What are Sanusi's signature ideas that make him such a great mind

Has he written any books or essays?
How is he a greater mind than Ibori ,Dino Melaye or Nyesom Wike?

People from lower social classes are often intimidated when they encounter privileged Nigerians who can " speak oyinbo"
Sanusi went to Kings College in the 70s alongside the likes of Bukola Saraki.
It is expected that people of that class,speak well dare I say by Nigerian standards but that is not a measure of brilliance.
Sophistry is not intelligence

Fact is that Sanusi politicised his position and is the most garrulous and opinionated CBN governor we have ever had with a tendency to impulsive utterances and attention seeking behaviour.
That is why he is remembered. CBN governors the world over are noted for their reticence.
Sanusi wanted to be the news and in the process conned simple folk with simple minds like you that he is brilliant

I have seen nothing of substance to distinguish him from any other CBN governor

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If Poverty Continues In The North, Islam May Disappear From The North - Sanusi by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 11:22am On Jan 24, 2020
ChoCho54:
The idiot you quoted nearly killed himself defending the lifeless Sudanese prior 2015 and beyond.

He is from the SS, but his moniker is in Yoruba language which translated means " Igbos are bad".

He's a bloody bigot!!
I know what his moniker is all about. I probably would not have even replied him if he abused Igbos because his name shows his basic mindset. But what struck me is when he said Ngozi Okonjo Iweala is a charlatan. That was the height of it. Being a bigot doesn't mean one should not have sense. And to even think that GEJ was brought to the level of Buhari who doesn't have a school cert is disgusting. How can a rational human with a brain call her a charlatan? If bill gate were to be Nigerian he would FAIL. That man or woman is not probably educated to a certain degree. I am filled with disgust. That was how they said kemi Adeosun was better than Ngozi. Tribalism Sha. One day it would end. In my life time.

2 Likes

Re: If Poverty Continues In The North, Islam May Disappear From The North - Sanusi by ChoCho54(f): 11:22am On Jan 24, 2020
0monnak0da:

Voted and defended Buhari?
The mods need to do something about iddiots on Nairaland
Before the mods accede to your request, did you or did you not campaign and canvassed support for the slowpoke in Aso rock?
Re: If Poverty Continues In The North, Islam May Disappear From The North - Sanusi by ChoCho54(f): 11:25am On Jan 24, 2020
NimrodEndOfDays:
I know what his moniker is all about. I probably would not have even replied him if he abused Igbos because his name shows his basic mindset. But what struck me is when he said Ngozi Okonjo Iweala is a charlatan. That was the height of it. Being a bigot doesn't mean one should not have sense. And to even think that GEJ was brought to the level of Buhari who doesn't have a school cert is disgusting. How can a rational human with a brain call her a charlatan? If bill gate were to be Nigerian he would FAIL. That man or woman is not probably educated to a certain degree. I am filled with disgust. That was how they said kemi Adeosun was better than Ngozi. Tribalism Sha. One day it would end. In my life time.
I share in your disgust!!

Imagine the guts of the jobless faceless idiot!

1 Like

Re: If Poverty Continues In The North, Islam May Disappear From The North - Sanusi by 0monnak0da: 11:28am On Jan 24, 2020
NimrodEndOfDays:
[s][/s]all what you wrote is null and void. I didn't even care to read the trash. There are sins that you cannot commit. Even if I probably might have a grudge against Awolowo,I can never call him a charlatan even when I insult him to get back at the Yorubas. For you to even call her a charlatan dude this sin is even worse than bigotry.
She is a charlatan
It is interesting you mention Awolowo

Indeed there's a basis for comparison

They were both finance ministers.
Awolowo during the civil war while she from 2011 to 2015 a time when we received our highest ever oil revenue in history

Awolowo did not borrow to prosecute the war and maintained a surplus

She on the other hand mismanaged the huge oil revenues to the extent that she was borrowing in 2015 to pay salaries and the currency started to crash

The currency was stable under Awolowo

The fact is that as Finance minister she was a failure
Re: If Poverty Continues In The North, Islam May Disappear From The North - Sanusi by OJODEL10(m): 12:36pm On Jan 24, 2020
maynia:

if you will be sincere crusade or crusader is aimed at two things to protect the state the people and the religion due to islamic inversion before this nothing like crusade. thanks.

1 Like

Re: If Poverty Continues In The North, Islam May Disappear From The North - Sanusi by 0monnak0da: 1:53pm On Jan 24, 2020
ChoCho54:
Before the mods accede to your request, did you or did you not campaign and canvassed support for the slowpoke in Aso rock?

If you have evidence for this please provide it otherwise just confess that you are a confirmed slowpoke
Re: If Poverty Continues In The North, Islam May Disappear From The North - Sanusi by BitCraftman: 2:10pm On Jan 24, 2020
This man always talks about poverty but I think he needs to talk about the wastage of resources allocated to eradicate poverty. They are still building mosques with state money and any cry of poverty is just a ploy for bigger allocation.

1 Like

Re: If Poverty Continues In The North, Islam May Disappear From The North - Sanusi by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 24, 2020
OJODEL10:
if you will be sincere crusade or crusader is aimed at two things to protect the state the people and the religion due to islamic inversion before this nothing like crusade. thanks.

lol.
Re: If Poverty Continues In The North, Islam May Disappear From The North - Sanusi by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 24, 2020
OJODEL10:

Are you sincere?
You and Islam are now shifting blame, be sincere and go and read history

Even though what you wrote is a lie, God couldn't protect his own people?
Re: If Poverty Continues In The North, Islam May Disappear From The North - Sanusi by budaatum: 2:51pm On Jan 24, 2020
Bayabaya:
What is he insinuating? Islam is the cause of poverty?
No. He is not saying "Islam is the cause of poverty".

He is saying that the type of Islam that is imposed on the North causes poverty because it does not inform and educate the masses and when the eyes of the masses open they will think that is Islam and will abandon Islam completely.

1 Like

Re: If Poverty Continues In The North, Islam May Disappear From The North - Sanusi by ChoCho54(f): 3:14pm On Jan 24, 2020
0monnak0da:

If you have evidence for this please provide it otherwise just confess that you are a confirmed slowpoke
You mean I should go into the archives just to prove to someone who already knows he's a fool same?

I'll rather pick beans.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aribasoye: Fayemi Remains Ekiti Best Governor / PDP Holds NEC Meeting On Wednesday, May 4 / This Buhari Picture Is Giving Wailers Sleepless Nights (Photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.