Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

BUSTED: Organized Scam On Nairaland. Users And MODS Should Note These... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / BUSTED: Organized Scam On Nairaland. Users And MODS Should Note These... (1283 Views)

Free E-book Reveals How To Leverage On Telegram 700 Million Users And Cash-in / Note These 3 Things And Say Goodbye To Poverty / Beware!! Beware!! Bangladeshi New Scam On Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BUSTED: Organized Scam On Nairaland. Users And MODS Should Note These... by Magdagascariens: 4:34am On Jan 24, 2020
I came across this brilliant scam gang on Nairaland recently, and decided to raise alarm before a lot of unsuspecting Nairalanders get scammed.

This "Allstrasse" is the same with the known Karin001 (of business section) and they use companies like FAIRY'S CHIN CHIN, FAIRY'S COCONUT BREAD, etc...

It's a annoying that, while some young Nigerians decide not to be involved in crime, but to look for opportunities with the very little scarce resources available, characters like these are out to make life more unbearable.

Read these:

https://www.nairaland.com/4434649/how-karin001-colluded-md-fairy#66423475
Re: BUSTED: Organized Scam On Nairaland. Users And MODS Should Note These... by Magdagascariens: 4:37am On Jan 24, 2020
The thread "they" created this year is already having following....

https://www.nairaland.com/5628924/distributorship-nigeria-practical-guide-beginners/1#86048009

1 Like

Re: BUSTED: Organized Scam On Nairaland. Users And MODS Should Note These... by Magdagascariens: 4:45am On Jan 24, 2020
Here is an old thread, where Allstrasse who claimed to be a Sales/Distributorship Expert for years was appreciating Karin001 for helping "her"... Thereby confirming that Karin001 is real.

https://www.nairaland.com/3347886/start-f.m.c.g-distribution-business-n20000
Re: BUSTED: Organized Scam On Nairaland. Users And MODS Should Note These... by Magdagascariens: 4:53am On Jan 24, 2020
Some screen shots of how they manipulate and deceive their followers:
Re: BUSTED: Organized Scam On Nairaland. Users And MODS Should Note These... by Magdagascariens: 4:54am On Jan 24, 2020
I don't know why screen shots aren't coming up. But the threads I shared are sufficient.

This moniker "xpresseeve" should also be monitored. It's a syndicate thing.

Be careful with your money this year... please!

1 Like

Re: BUSTED: Organized Scam On Nairaland. Users And MODS Should Note These... by Magdagascariens: 6:01am On Jan 24, 2020
[img][/img]
Re: BUSTED: Organized Scam On Nairaland. Users And MODS Should Note These... by vizboy(m): 6:31am On Jan 24, 2020
The Mods should look into this to find out the truth.

@Tabbaz
@seun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BUSTED: Organized Scam On Nairaland. Users And MODS Should Note These... by akata1: 6:31am On Jan 24, 2020
God will catch them

1 Like

Re: BUSTED: Organized Scam On Nairaland. Users And MODS Should Note These... by Tabbaz(m): 9:25pm On Jan 24, 2020
vizboy:
The Mods should look into this to find out the truth.

@Tabbaz
@seun

I will check this

2 Likes

Re: BUSTED: Organized Scam On Nairaland. Users And MODS Should Note These... by mimilogs: 9:46pm On Jan 24, 2020
Magdagascariens:
I came across this brilliant scam gang on Nairaland recently, and decided to raise alarm before a lot of unsuspecting Nairalanders get scammed.

This "Allstrasse" is the same with the known Karin001 (of business section) and they use companies like FAIRY'S CHIN CHIN, FAIRY'S COCONUT BREAD, etc...

It's a annoying that, while some young Nigerians decide not to be involved in crime, but to look for opportunities with the very little scarce resources available, characters like these are out to make life more unbearable.

Read these:

https://www.nairaland.com/4434649/how-karin001-colluded-md-fairy#66423475

very sad indeed, but never worry, people can recover any money they scammed from them back.

If anybody scam you in Nigeria Online, don't cry too much, just read details of how to recover your money back from them here https://mimil.ng/faq-detail.php?FAQID=21

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BUSTED: Organized Scam On Nairaland. Users And MODS Should Note These... by Addme: 3:32pm On Jan 29, 2020
Magdagascariens:
I don't know why screen shots aren't coming up. But the threads I shared are sufficient.

This moniker "xpresseeve" should also be monitored. It's a syndicate thing.

Be careful with your money this year... please!
Thanks for this,that new thread has been bursted..
Again they are actually syndicates which needs to be fished out one by one..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BUSTED: Organized Scam On Nairaland. Users And MODS Should Note These... by Brymo4all(m): 5:55pm On Jan 29, 2020
Scammer are making things hard for legit hustlers

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Which Card Do You Use For Facebook Ads? / Nigerians Abroad Remit $5bn Annually / Do You Know The Cost For Advertising, Bill Boards, Television And Radio?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.