Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,593 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Asa: I Am A Marlian, Though Yahoo Boys Emptied My Account - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Asa: I Am A Marlian, Though Yahoo Boys Emptied My Account (80549 Views)

Chizoba Nwokoye's PA, Success Bright, Emptied Her Account / How Ngozi Ezeonu Emptied My House And Absconded With My Children – Edwin / DJ Cuppy Meets Naira Marley, Says ''I Am A Marlian'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asa: I Am A Marlian, Though Yahoo Boys Emptied My Account by Solomon8144: 9:24am On Jan 24, 2020
obentenyson:
na weed na...
Alaye shut up
Re: Asa: I Am A Marlian, Though Yahoo Boys Emptied My Account by damosky12(m): 9:24am On Jan 24, 2020
Dreyl:
I don't expect this from her, I thought she have sense.

Did you watch the video?
Re: Asa: I Am A Marlian, Though Yahoo Boys Emptied My Account by obentenyson(m): 9:28am On Jan 24, 2020
Solomon8144:

Alaye shut up
you must be a weed smoker also. cos the smoke don block your brain for you to dey tell your papa to shut up...
Re: Asa: I Am A Marlian, Though Yahoo Boys Emptied My Account by abdullkabar(m): 9:36am On Jan 24, 2020
The way some people just take up anything trending makes you wonder!!!
Nobi only Malian, abeg make we see front jare undecided
Re: Asa: I Am A Marlian, Though Yahoo Boys Emptied My Account by Solomon8144: 9:48am On Jan 24, 2020
obentenyson:
you must be a weed smoker also. cos the smoke don block your brain for you to dey tell your papa to shut up...
Shut up slowpoke. Ur papa no get sense
Re: Asa: I Am A Marlian, Though Yahoo Boys Emptied My Account by Captainrambo2: 9:55am On Jan 24, 2020
Skyfornia:
Yes nah...she should even be the number 1 marlian...everybody that smokes Igbo and other hard substances belong to the group.
asa smokes ?
Re: Asa: I Am A Marlian, Though Yahoo Boys Emptied My Account by Dreyl(m): 9:58am On Jan 24, 2020
Dpaulie:
pls stop speaking English, you lack diction
Where have your good use of diction brought you in life? I guess you still swim in poverty. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Asa: I Am A Marlian, Though Yahoo Boys Emptied My Account by Dreyl(m): 10:02am On Jan 24, 2020
Gerano:

Just lost all the respect I had for her
My respect for her have gone with the breeze.

1 Like

Re: Asa: I Am A Marlian, Though Yahoo Boys Emptied My Account by Toks2008(m): 10:05am On Jan 24, 2020
I just love Asa.
Re: Asa: I Am A Marlian, Though Yahoo Boys Emptied My Account by Toks2008(m): 10:09am On Jan 24, 2020
Dreyl:
I don't expect this from her, I thought she has sense.

I can bet my right testicles on the fact that you did not watch that video.

1 Like

Re: Asa: I Am A Marlian, Though Yahoo Boys Emptied My Account by Roon9(m): 10:10am On Jan 24, 2020
fatymore:

Your siggy...how did you do it?

Good Morning

Its simple. There's a code
Re: Asa: I Am A Marlian, Though Yahoo Boys Emptied My Account by Dreyl(m): 10:14am On Jan 24, 2020
Toks2008:

I can bet my right testicles ibn the fact that you did not watch that video.
Lol you are right though, let me watch and see for myself. grin
Re: Asa: I Am A Marlian, Though Yahoo Boys Emptied My Account by simondee93(m): 10:15am On Jan 24, 2020
Roon9:
The kind of celebs we have in this country shar! Its almost as if they have all been programmed to think alike in such disgraceful manner. That's why you would find someone like bobrisky rolling with top celebs. Pukes

call for our 250,000mAH lithium-ion solar powerbank that could power your TV, laptop, and up to 4 lighting points for up to 10 hours daily.
Cost?
Re: Asa: I Am A Marlian, Though Yahoo Boys Emptied My Account by SonOfSatoshi(m): 10:16am On Jan 24, 2020
I just can't stop loving Asa, her music is what healed my soul 10yrs ago
Re: Asa: I Am A Marlian, Though Yahoo Boys Emptied My Account by Roon9(m): 10:23am On Jan 24, 2020
simondee93:
Cost?

Re: Asa: I Am A Marlian, Though Yahoo Boys Emptied My Account by dvkot(m): 10:26am On Jan 24, 2020
Yahoo has been on before naira Marley, so stop saying NM is promoting yahoo
Re: Asa: I Am A Marlian, Though Yahoo Boys Emptied My Account by Trimque2k1(m): 10:27am On Jan 24, 2020
hotmediatv:
Popular Nigeria-French Singer Asa has admitted to be a marlian even though Yahoo boys have once emptied her account in an exclusive interview with cool fm

Naira Marley who is known as the president of the controversial fan base, "Marlians",Naira Marley is said to have been a bad influence to the youth has he corrupt and encourage youth on bad acts.

The controversial artist has been most talked about artist after his case with EFCC of been accused a yahoo boy,some regard Naira Marley as a small god and other condemn him as a bad influence to the society.

His fan base increased on a daily bases as celebrities also call themselves "Marlians" has they vibes to his music.

See video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qO1K5o4VG-c

Yahoo boys emptied your account not Marlians.
Yahoo boys can decides to claim to be marlians and that doesn't change anything about the convener of the Marlians ideology. Me dey follow Pastors and still club.i follow Buhari and Atiku at same time.

1 Like

Re: Asa: I Am A Marlian, Though Yahoo Boys Emptied My Account by Dizzyrascal(m): 10:32am On Jan 24, 2020
Keepem:
what's eating up this wizkid guy?
Indian hemp
Re: Asa: I Am A Marlian, Though Yahoo Boys Emptied My Account by Mobilemovieshub: 10:34am On Jan 24, 2020
Hold your Cinema� in your hands, Catch up with your favorite Hollywood movies� via your mobile� device everyday on the Mobile Movies Hub a platform that delivers to you new blockbuster cartoons, Hollywood/Bollywood movies on your mobile device for as low as 100 Naira per movie.

For more info kindly DM

I tend to redefine your whole new movie experience by bringing to you awesome and blockbusting Hollywood movies and cartoons already be screened and shown in cinemas nationwide to your mobile devices or your electronic gadgets at an affordable rate. #100 per movie......

Watch and access your favorite Hollywood movies, cartoons, Bollywood movies on your mobile phones , tabs, laptops , TV set for just 100 per movie @ Mobile Movies Hub. A movie buzz platform that brings to you action thrilled movie blockbusters that have already been screened in the cinemas nationwide to your disposal

Welcome to mobile Movies Hub . The best destination for your Mobile/Tablet movies.

Movies never been more easier when you know you can watch and access your favorite Hollywood movies, cartoons, Bollywood movies on your mobile phones , tabs, laptops , TV set for just 100 per movie @ Mobile Movies Hub. A movie buzz platform that brings to you action thrilled movie blockbusters that have already been screened in the cinemas nationwide to your disposal.

Re: Asa: I Am A Marlian, Though Yahoo Boys Emptied My Account by jaxxy(m): 10:42am On Jan 24, 2020
Senseless yeyebrites who can’t speak up for the truth when it really matters. Noise makers and attention seekers
Re: Asa: I Am A Marlian, Though Yahoo Boys Emptied My Account by obentenyson(m): 10:43am On Jan 24, 2020
Solomon8144:

Shut up slowpoke. Ur papa no get sense
hahaha. see wetin I talk? marlians are just too daft..
Re: Asa: I Am A Marlian, Though Yahoo Boys Emptied My Account by lumiday(m): 10:44am On Jan 24, 2020
Re: Asa: I Am A Marlian, Though Yahoo Boys Emptied My Account by Chaleeee: 10:55am On Jan 24, 2020
Skyfornia:
Yes nah...she should even be the number 1 marlian...everybody that smokes Igbo and other hard substances belong to the group.

Modified: For those of you quoting me, I have counted up to 10 people in my area who identified themselves as marlians and all of them dey smoke Igbo. And for those that doesn't know Asa well...she smokes pass Weird MC sef.

Continue to wallow in your ignorance. Saner countriesnare already making marijuana a legal substance for recreational use.
Re: Asa: I Am A Marlian, Though Yahoo Boys Emptied My Account by fatymore(f): 10:57am On Jan 24, 2020
Roon9:

Its simple. There's a code
tell me..thanks
Re: Asa: I Am A Marlian, Though Yahoo Boys Emptied My Account by Roon9(m): 11:07am On Jan 24, 2020
fatymore:
tell me..thanks

[co.lor=blue] its easy [/color]

If you look at the write up, you'd see that I added a dot in the spelling of "color" copy that post and remove the dot, then paste here.... Voila
Re: Asa: I Am A Marlian, Though Yahoo Boys Emptied My Account by gaventa: 11:22am On Jan 24, 2020
just look at you that doesnt smoke igbo and asa that smokes igbo, whose life is better? i dont remember when smoking weed became a yardstick to being responsible.smh holier than thou
Skyfornia:

Modified: For those of you quoting me, I have counted up to 10 people in my area who identified themselves as marlians and all of them dey smoke Igbo. And for those that doesn't know Asa well...she smokes pass Weird MC sef.
Re: Asa: I Am A Marlian, Though Yahoo Boys Emptied My Account by micxwell(m): 11:23am On Jan 24, 2020
nairalee:
Almost fell my hand till I watched it.

She only said she THINKS she MAY be a Marlian
Nigerians and their inability to understand simple English. I smiled when I saw this on the front page...

1 Like

Re: Asa: I Am A Marlian, Though Yahoo Boys Emptied My Account by IamMichaels: 11:34am On Jan 24, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
Be a real niggarrr
Not everyone that smokes weed is a Marlian.
I smoke weed anyday anytime twice on Friday morning but am not a member of that shitty marlians

Be a real niggarrr
Na only dating them take dey maga people?
What if i blast you emails claiming to be from dangote company in order for you to give me your personal information, such as passwords and credit card numbers.

Shey you go call that online dating?

How person fit take learn BEC.. Abeg enlighten me small
Re: Asa: I Am A Marlian, Though Yahoo Boys Emptied My Account by TheStarsAlign: 11:35am On Jan 24, 2020
In 2020 i pray EFCC will have sense. See as they just made this Marley boy blow anyhow. Many didn't even know him until they started making him popular. Now even some pastors are claiming to be Marlian grin undecided
Re: Asa: I Am A Marlian, Though Yahoo Boys Emptied My Account by Solomon8144: 11:36am On Jan 24, 2020
obentenyson:
hahaha. see wetin I talk? marlians are just too daft..
Ur mother is a daft olosho
Re: Asa: I Am A Marlian, Though Yahoo Boys Emptied My Account by Karleb(m): 11:38am On Jan 24, 2020
Many of you don't even understand sarcasm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

E-money Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Phantom. Daddy Freeze, Fans React / Portable Introduces His Heavily Pregnant Girlfriend To His Wife / Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lekki (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.