Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

‘real Men Want More Than A Woman With Curves’ – Nkechi Blessing - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘real Men Want More Than A Woman With Curves’ – Nkechi Blessing (2973 Views)

Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' / I Want More Children – Tonto Dikeh / Teebillz: Real Men Don’t Shave Their Armpit – Tiwa Savage's Ex-Husband (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘real Men Want More Than A Woman With Curves’ – Nkechi Blessing by Yinkfoldup: 8:07am On Jan 24, 2020
Nollywood actress Nkechi Blessing has revealed that real men want more than a woman with curves.

The curvy and light-skinned actress whose birthday comes up on Valentine’s Day revealed the kind of woman real men really want.

Nkechi Blessing shared:

“Every Man wants a Woman with Curves,Beauty,big ass,flat tummy,dress to kill kind of woman and very flashy,But Real MEN goes for a woman with potentials,a woman that is willing to Grow with you,a woman that will Turn your 10 Naira into 10 million,a Business orientated woman,a woman that helps you achieve all your set out Goals,most importantly a woman that will be his PEACE ….Anyways Lets continue counting down to my Birthday Feb 14th Baby”.

Source : https://yinkfold.com/real-men-want-more-than-a-woman-with-curves-nkechi-blessing/

Re: ‘real Men Want More Than A Woman With Curves’ – Nkechi Blessing by Godsfavour78: 8:09am On Jan 24, 2020
And who are you to define what a real man should want? Anyways your opinion sha.
Re: ‘real Men Want More Than A Woman With Curves’ – Nkechi Blessing by donstan18: 8:11am On Jan 24, 2020
You will be turning to 31 by next month.

Will you be single at this age if you had the potentials you claim real men want.

Mumu, you think say you wise.

You lots should keep on snapping pant and bra, posting them on social media. Menopause eyes go soon clear una eyes.

4 Likes

Re: ‘real Men Want More Than A Woman With Curves’ – Nkechi Blessing by Bola146(f): 8:11am On Jan 24, 2020
shocked waoh! my birthday mate...
Re: ‘real Men Want More Than A Woman With Curves’ – Nkechi Blessing by money121(m): 8:12am On Jan 24, 2020
Motivational speaker
Re: ‘real Men Want More Than A Woman With Curves’ – Nkechi Blessing by irunoko(m): 8:12am On Jan 24, 2020
So you know this and you will be displaying your foolishness everytime.please act your age for once

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘real Men Want More Than A Woman With Curves’ – Nkechi Blessing by Balaxx: 8:18am On Jan 24, 2020
So the slim ones nah fake men want Dem, mumu
Re: ‘real Men Want More Than A Woman With Curves’ – Nkechi Blessing by Brooke60(f): 8:34am On Jan 24, 2020
donstan18:
You will be turning to 31 by next month.

Will you be single at this age if you had the potentials you claim real men want.

Mumu, you think say you wise.

You lots should keep on snapping pant and bra, posting them on social media. Menopause eyes go soon clear una eyes.
So, she is single at 31 because 'You thought so'?

Lol....Nigerian men
Re: ‘real Men Want More Than A Woman With Curves’ – Nkechi Blessing by boliswitpassprik(m): 8:50am On Jan 24, 2020
Re: ‘real Men Want More Than A Woman With Curves’ – Nkechi Blessing by nanakgh(m): 9:23am On Jan 24, 2020
Huge difference between fat and curvy..I'm just saying..
Re: ‘real Men Want More Than A Woman With Curves’ – Nkechi Blessing by Bahddo(m): 11:00am On Jan 24, 2020
These bimbos should just stfu! Everything that benefits the manipulators is the definition of a real man, and whatever doesn't, is termed effeminate.

You aren't even a man, what makes you in a position to decide what a real man is?

A real man is one born with male sex organs. End of story.

1 Like

Re: ‘real Men Want More Than A Woman With Curves’ – Nkechi Blessing by MasonKendall(m): 1:47pm On Jan 24, 2020
I have 10 naira , I can even tripple it to thirty naira so that you can turn it to 30 million for me.

Ole

1 Like

Re: ‘real Men Want More Than A Woman With Curves’ – Nkechi Blessing by Wealthierboy(m): 3:53pm On Jan 24, 2020
My Dear Forget, Yansh Is Life O. Atleast If You Nu See Food Chop Self See Yansh Hold. But Come O She Get Flat Yansh Before. Well, The Remendy Is To Swallow Sperm
Re: ‘real Men Want More Than A Woman With Curves’ – Nkechi Blessing by jeejo: 5:56pm On Jan 24, 2020
I have learnt to always ignore any sentence beginning with "real men..." coming from a woman

(1) (Reply)

See The First Cross Dresser Who Tested Positive For Covid_19 In Nigeria / Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Luxury Bus And N24m Wristwatch Her Husband Gifted / Blessing Okoro Flaunts Her Butt Days After Her Plastic Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.