Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,538 members, 7,812,668 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

Skills Are Great, Learn This One. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Skills Are Great, Learn This One. (1031 Views)

What Life Skills Are Not Taught In School? / Undergraduates, Which Skills Are You Learning Now ? / These 8 Skills Are In High Demand In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skills Are Great, Learn This One. by Hostingserver(f): 8:20am On Jan 24, 2020
So I met with a friend last week and we got talking heart to heart.He was tired of being broke,at first I thought he was only being lazy and unwilling to do something.He was really unhappy and I felt his pain. So I asked him what exactly the problem was and he couldn't even point at it.
This nigga has attended a lot of seminars, get rich trainings, Whatsap group tutorials and so on but still nothing changed. Do you know my friend's only problem? Lack of good SKILLS,yes that was his only problem. He has attended lots of tutorials especially on Freelancing and his interest in rendering services on Fiverr, upwork and other freelancing sites was really great but he didn't have the potentials to get his desires.
Then I took it upon myself to teach him how to make animation videos, this is one of the best skills that can make anyone money freelancing. Seriously, many people jump from one tutorial to another one without any achievement still.
If you have intentions of going into Freelancing and you don't have a good skill to offer then you should consider acquiring one, there are lots of services you can offer e.g Graphic design, webdesign, video animation, you can even Translate languages for people and write too, this things are just too much. You have to find a good GIG, master it and be good at it, simply what we call "know your onions"....
If you want to learn a skill and Master it I can teach you how to make animation videos for a token.
After learning this skills, you can make video adverts for business people, companies and brands, you can also teach people and make money, my offline tutorials sometimes is 5-7k, you too can do this, you have got no excuse to be unproductive this year.
This is going to be a busy time, you don't have to be super equipped with gadgets to make animation videos, you just need your smart phone/Laptop, at least 1gb internal memory space and access to the internet and you are so good to go...
so we'll just be having a 3days master class. The class will comprise of
3D ANIMATION VIDEO
WHITEBOARD ANIMATION
3D EXPLAINER VIDEO
3D LOGO DESIGN AND
WEBSITE DESIGN
I should fix the 3days class between now and the end of the month. Fee is #2,000 but I will slash it down to #1000 for the first 10 persons that will pay.
Venue: Closed WhatsApp group.
Chat me up on WhatsApp 070((344))78(708)
Please this class is for only those who mean business.
Re: Skills Are Great, Learn This One. by Hostingserver(f): 6:19pm On Jan 24, 2020
Come on board
Re: Skills Are Great, Learn This One. by Hostingserver(f): 5:05am On Jan 25, 2020
Good morning
Re: Skills Are Great, Learn This One. by Hostingserver(f): 2:06pm On Jan 25, 2020
Have your goals in mind and everyday make sure you're working towards it.
Re: Skills Are Great, Learn This One. by Hostingserver(f): 7:58pm On Jan 25, 2020
Hostingserver:
Come on board
Re: Skills Are Great, Learn This One. by Hostingserver(f): 7:02am On Jan 26, 2020
Happy new week
Re: Skills Are Great, Learn This One. by Hostingserver(f): 9:11pm On Jan 26, 2020
Join our class tomorrow
Re: Skills Are Great, Learn This One. by Hostingserver(f): 2:49pm On Jan 28, 2020
still available
Re: Skills Are Great, Learn This One. by Hostingserver(f): 11:09pm On Jan 28, 2020
Hostingserver:
Come on board
Re: Skills Are Great, Learn This One. by Hostingserver(f): 8:01am On Jan 29, 2020
I am still available
Re: Skills Are Great, Learn This One. by Hostingserver(f): 1:15pm On Jan 29, 2020
Hostingserver:
I am still available
Re: Skills Are Great, Learn This One. by Hostingserver(f): 11:00pm On Jan 30, 2020
Skills are your tools
Re: Skills Are Great, Learn This One. by Hostingserver(f): 1:00pm On Feb 01, 2020
Diversify your income stream by learning a new skill. Get online courses, invest in your business and see the possibilities.
Re: Skills Are Great, Learn This One. by Hostingserver(f): 7:15pm On Feb 01, 2020
Re: Skills Are Great, Learn This One. by Hostingserver(f): 7:15pm On Feb 01, 2020
Re: Skills Are Great, Learn This One. by Hostingserver(f): 4:12pm On Feb 03, 2020
Still on

(1) (Reply)

Npower Beneficiaries Protest Their Non Payment Of March Allowance On Facebook / Urgent Vacancies. Various Positions / Ever Seen Or Heard Someone Land >#2m P.a Job Via Nairaland Jobs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.