Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,400 members, 7,826,555 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Oshiomhole’s Removal: Court Makes Decision - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole’s Removal: Court Makes Decision (39610 Views)

Appeal Court Makes U-Turn, To Hear Oshiomole's Appeal This Evening / OShiomhole’s Removal: APC National Officers Demand Urgent Meeting / DSS Arrest: Tinubu Reacts To Calls For Oshiomhole's Removal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole’s Removal: Court Makes Decision by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:37pm On Jan 24, 2020
Every dog has his day and no kingdom lasts forever!
Re: Oshiomhole’s Removal: Court Makes Decision by Nadio2019: 2:39pm On Jan 24, 2020
The ingrate must go.
Ingrate whose only role in politics is fight those and the party that made him governor.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole’s Removal: Court Makes Decision by TRUSTEDGUY: 2:40pm On Jan 24, 2020
AroleOduduwa2:
Will be a huge blow for apc if they lose him, he's a magician with good election manipulation abilities

That why it will never happen why Buhari dey the throne?
Re: Oshiomhole’s Removal: Court Makes Decision by Anthony0094(m): 2:40pm On Jan 24, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
Bad news for Igbos. I see many Igbos developing heart attacks today.

Yebos are Nigeria greatest enemy and they will remain 5%

Ndi Ara

u cnt go a day without calling igbos,
always go for medical checkup b4 u kill ursef by ursef
Re: Oshiomhole’s Removal: Court Makes Decision by fatymore(f): 2:42pm On Jan 24, 2020
They sha want him out.

Kindly patronise your girl.

Ese
Re: Oshiomhole’s Removal: Court Makes Decision by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 2:53pm On Jan 24, 2020
Anthony0094:
just remove buhari, every other things attach to him will follow him and all the bad luck he being for us

You will have to wait till 2023.
Re: Oshiomhole’s Removal: Court Makes Decision by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 2:55pm On Jan 24, 2020
APC won the 2023 election in 2019.

Absolutely nothing will take power from them. It's already settled..
Re: Oshiomhole’s Removal: Court Makes Decision by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 24, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
[s]Bad news for Igbos. I see many Igbos developing heart attacks today.

Ndi Ara[/s]

I'm from Edo State, not igbo, and I'm wondering whether you're drunk or high on weed or whatever. Was has igbo got to do with the political crisis between some APC leaders?
Re: Oshiomhole’s Removal: Court Makes Decision by Chukwurah003: 3:02pm On Jan 24, 2020
Zico5:
Anyone thinking these set of thieves called progressives are fighting for anyone is just delusional. They are just for themselves and their families. No difference from Oshiomole and Obaseki. They are just fighting for superiority and relevance. God will soon expose them all.

PDP criminals everywhere

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole’s Removal: Court Makes Decision by Chukwurah003: 3:03pm On Jan 24, 2020
millionboi2:
End of APC

You mean the criminal PDP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole’s Removal: Court Makes Decision by Chukwurah003: 3:04pm On Jan 24, 2020
Anthony0094:
just remove buhari, every other things attach to him will follow him and all the bad luck he being for us
All the badluck died with PDP.
Re: Oshiomhole’s Removal: Court Makes Decision by akilo1: 3:05pm On Jan 24, 2020
Obaseki right now

Re: Oshiomhole’s Removal: Court Makes Decision by adekolaelect(m): 3:07pm On Jan 24, 2020
wink2015:

The Presidency and their northern cabals is frustrating judicial processes.

Oshiomole is getting the boldness to do what he is doing in APC because of PROTECTION the Buhari military junta disguised as democrat is giving to him.

YOU ARE GOING NOWHERE ! NOBODY CAN TOUCH YOU ! is all their watch words.

We all saw what Justice Mohammed Tanko did to DEMOCRACY in Imo state at the supreme court in a landmark judgement against Emeka Ihedioha.

Democracy is crying in Nigeria under the Buhari administration.

That is why Nigeria must guide this country against Ex-military politicians who want to play politics.

They have no respect for democractic processes.

only you wrote this theories simply bcs the court of law did not follow your like to remove Osihomole ? Are you the next person to be the chairman or you are just doing this simply because of hatred you have for him?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole’s Removal: Court Makes Decision by adekolaelect(m): 3:08pm On Jan 24, 2020
wink2015:

The Presidency and their northern cabals is frustrating judicial processes.

Oshiomole is getting the boldness to do what he is doing in APC because of PROTECTION the Buhari military junta disguised as democrat is giving to him.

YOU ARE GOING NOWHERE ! NOBODY CAN TOUCH YOU ! is all their watch words.

We all saw what Justice Mohammed Tanko did to DEMOCRACY in Imo state at the supreme court in a landmark judgement against Emeka Ihedioha.

Democracy is crying in Nigeria under the Buhari administration.

That is why Nigeria must guide this country against Ex-military politicians who want to play politics.

They have no respect for democractic processes.

only you wrote this theories simply bcs the court of law did not follow your like to remove Osihomole ? Are you the next person to be the chairman or you are just doing this simply because of hatred you have for him and the party?

Re: Oshiomhole’s Removal: Court Makes Decision by Comedian2019: 3:09pm On Jan 24, 2020
Irrelevant case.
There are so many innocent people awaiting trial, left languishing in prison. They are here entertaining useless case. Who doesn't know that both oshiomole and the accusers have no value to add to the economy.
Re: Oshiomhole’s Removal: Court Makes Decision by Comedian2019: 3:12pm On Jan 24, 2020
Confirmedzombie:

Ndi Ara
Psycho, you 4got to take your drugs today.
Re: Oshiomhole’s Removal: Court Makes Decision by therajah: 3:14pm On Jan 24, 2020
AgentNairaland:
My Head Is Following Me, You Can't Do Me Nothing .. I Stand On The Rock Of Ages
Never knew oshiomole is a twin. And he failed to give his twin bro a gud life...
Re: Oshiomhole’s Removal: Court Makes Decision by codedlee(m): 3:14pm On Jan 24, 2020
Confirmedzombie:

Ndi Ara
u better face your life. Nobody send u
Re: Oshiomhole’s Removal: Court Makes Decision by therajah: 3:15pm On Jan 24, 2020
BafanaBafana:
Osho is like Amotekun
He is going nowhere!
That's oshiotekun

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole’s Removal: Court Makes Decision by AgentNairaland(f): 3:48pm On Jan 24, 2020
therajah:

Never knew oshiomole is a twin. And he failed to give his twin bro a gud life...

Laugh grin Bro, Osho dey hide his twin brother for us since
Re: Oshiomhole’s Removal: Court Makes Decision by fredoooooo: 3:49pm On Jan 24, 2020
How can I remove person wey defeat Atiku and saraki in their home ...
All those who want him removed are PDP Memebers in disguise , walahi e no go better for una grin
Re: Oshiomhole’s Removal: Court Makes Decision by Africomterror: 3:58pm On Jan 24, 2020
Wow
Re: Oshiomhole’s Removal: Court Makes Decision by mechanics(m): 6:23pm On Jan 24, 2020
I don't know what they want to achieve by removing him.
Re: Oshiomhole’s Removal: Court Makes Decision by Emmanuel226(m): 8:20pm On Jan 24, 2020
nice one
Re: Oshiomhole’s Removal: Court Makes Decision by Michael6180: 9:07pm On Jan 24, 2020
see blew
Re: Oshiomhole’s Removal: Court Makes Decision by ud4u: 10:49pm On Jan 24, 2020
Judiciary
Re: Oshiomhole’s Removal: Court Makes Decision by dangoteinlaw: 4:33pm On Jan 25, 2020
I guess they didn't know the spanish word of the day lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Was Once Humiliated Because Of My Poor Status. Finland Based Nigerian Says / Bukola Saraki Drinks 7 Litres Of Water Daily / Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.