Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,812 members, 7,827,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

“I Dey Kolo” - Tipsy Underage Boys High On Alcohol (video) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / “I Dey Kolo” - Tipsy Underage Boys High On Alcohol (video) (770 Views)

Dey Play, Idan, No Evidence, Other Popular Nigerian Slangs In 2023 / Prostitute Arrested After party With Underage Boys / Man Shows Off The Money He Saved From Quitting Alcohol (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Dey Kolo” - Tipsy Underage Boys High On Alcohol (video) by Nksleek: 9:14am On Jan 24, 2020
A disturbing video of two little underage boys tipsy on alcohol has emerged online to rubbish the efforts put in by civil societies and humanitarian organizations to salvage the young ones from bad influences.

One of the kids identified as Emma and his friend were given a Nigerian alcoholic beverage “Captain Jack” to gulp by grown up unidentified men and the sorry state it left them aftermath could have been better imagined than seen.

“I dey kolo”, Emma screamed as he tried to regain composure alongside his drunk friend, before passing out eventually.

From the background voices and the surrounding, it is obvious that the kids are from one of the slums in Nigeria and unfortunately the “street” is bringing up this ones to become public nuisances and menace to the society.

Watch the video below;

Source: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2020/01/24/i-dey-kolo-tipsy-underage-boys-high-on-alcohol-video/

Re: “I Dey Kolo” - Tipsy Underage Boys High On Alcohol (video) by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 24, 2020
The issue is not the boys drinking but the adults recording and laughing at the boys..

.before they say we are the leaders of tomorrow but most of the present youth have already destroyed the future of the next generation....

Why will condole this Kinda act and call it fun... Why will you give innocent kids intoxicating drink... Why will you embark them on a dangerous journey that may turn them into addicts....

All this guys need to be arrest and jailed for abuse

(1) (Reply)

Video: Fatai Yusuf ‘oko Oloyun’ Buried In Hometown / This Nairalander Scammed Me Of 60k And My Company. Please Help / Learn How To Play Flute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.