Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,192 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Cbn Agsmeis Loan - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Cbn Agsmeis Loan (865 Views)

How To Check Nirsal Agsmeis Loan Approval (what You Should Know) / AGSMEIS: How To Access N10m Loan For Small Businesses In Agric Sector / Asuquo Ekpenyong Foundation Facilitates CBN AGSMEIS Loan For 1,000 C Riverians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cbn Agsmeis Loan by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 24, 2020
Hello, Nairalanders.

It's approximately one year after completion of the approval process for the CBN AGSMEIS loan, approved applicants are waiting. Please can someone who has authentic information on the status of the loan update me?

Thank you.
Re: Cbn Agsmeis Loan by Ade4all080(m): 8:45pm On May 13, 2020
Hello, Nairalanders.

It's approximately one year after completion of the approval process for the CBN AGSMEIS loan, approved applicants are waiting. Please can someone who has authentic information on the status of the loan update me?

Thank you.

How far now?
Hope the fund has been disbursed?
Cause I have some questions

(1) (Reply)

More Updates On The Dowen College Case / WATCH: Fidelity Bank’s Video That Was Pulled Down After Several Negative Reviews / Owo Terror: Abeokuta Outburst By Tinubu At Buhari, Catholic And The Pope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.