Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,662 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

I’m Still A Virgin – Ex Bbnaija Leo Dasilva Claims - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Still A Virgin – Ex Bbnaija Leo Dasilva Claims (530 Views)

Leo Dasilva Throwback Photo From 2012 Leaves The Ladies Drooling / BBNaija: Leo Dasilva Holds Fidau Prayer For Late Mother (Photos) / Meet Melissa, BBNaija Leo Dasilva's Rumored Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m Still A Virgin – Ex Bbnaija Leo Dasilva Claims by GistCandy(m): 10:13am On Jan 24, 2020
Former BBNaija 2018 star Leo DaSilva, made a shocking revelation recently on a show.

Leo DaSilva disclosed that he is still a virgin and that he has not laid with a woman.

The TV star revealed this following the question asked by the interviewer as regards the songs on his ‘intimacy’ playlist.

Despite the time and age, where matters of the bedroom are constantly inflating and no longer disgusting to talk about, it is quite surprising to know there are still those abstaining from it.

Though the BBNaija show is mainly seen as morally bankrupt, there are still those who have achieved greatly with it.

During the interview, Leo was asked to name the songs on his ‘intimacy’ playlist and the reality star stated that he is still a virgin. However, he listed the songs he would recommend for an intimacy playlist.

Visit the link below to see video;

https://gistcandy.com/im-still-a-virgin-ex-bbnaija-leo-dasilva-claims/

Re: I’m Still A Virgin – Ex Bbnaija Leo Dasilva Claims by money121(m): 10:24am On Jan 24, 2020
Congrat
Re: I’m Still A Virgin – Ex Bbnaija Leo Dasilva Claims by Lcf69(m): 10:51am On Jan 24, 2020
WOwww!!! Guy wt ur type cum experience/exposures...Mehn!!! it's not useful n important anymore... Pinned.

(1) (Reply)

. / King Wasiu Ayinde Giving Us Coronavirus Warning In Fuji Style. VIDEO / Funke Akindele Arrested Finally For Violating Social Distancing Did Party (video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.