Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,712 members, 7,824,021 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Slap & Die: Man Killed In Awka With Just One Slap, Slapper Arrested (Graph Pics) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Slap & Die: Man Killed In Awka With Just One Slap, Slapper Arrested (Graph Pics) (96332 Views)

Gunmen Storm Burial Ceremony In Rivers, Kidnap Politicians, Injure Others (Graph / 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph / Another Alleged Victim Of Abbo "The Slapper" Surfaces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slap & Die: Man Killed In Awka With Just One Slap, Slapper Arrested (Graph Pics) by Larrycool1234(m): 4:36pm On Jan 24, 2020
Amotekun con see your officer o
Re: Slap & Die: Man Killed In Awka With Just One Slap, Slapper Arrested (Graph Pics) by babington91(m): 4:38pm On Jan 24, 2020
Davash222:
Some people are dead inside, they’re just looking for who to use to manifest their death.

ododo oro........ God help us so we don't encounter problem that will lead us to problem
Re: Slap & Die: Man Killed In Awka With Just One Slap, Slapper Arrested (Graph Pics) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 24, 2020
With a good lawyer he can get acquitted

1 Like

Re: Slap & Die: Man Killed In Awka With Just One Slap, Slapper Arrested (Graph Pics) by ivoryfile: 4:39pm On Jan 24, 2020
Now, you will be jailed. More trouble for you. It would have been better to let go.

All of you with gragra should learn from this.
Re: Slap & Die: Man Killed In Awka With Just One Slap, Slapper Arrested (Graph Pics) by ud4u: 4:40pm On Jan 24, 2020
Anger is destructive agent, run run run

1 Like

Re: Slap & Die: Man Killed In Awka With Just One Slap, Slapper Arrested (Graph Pics) by Jayess: 4:40pm On Jan 24, 2020
I don't know what the guy has been feeding upon that made him so weak to the extent of not being able to withstand a slap though..... But I know that most people being used as thugs in this country after being given 1 wrap of we*d are likewise a slap away from grave, but they can hold bottle and do chakara..... Smoking walking dead everywhere sad cool
Re: Slap & Die: Man Killed In Awka With Just One Slap, Slapper Arrested (Graph Pics) by azadus18: 4:44pm On Jan 24, 2020
VILLAGE PEOPLE ....
Re: Slap & Die: Man Killed In Awka With Just One Slap, Slapper Arrested (Graph Pics) by richPHAROAH: 4:45pm On Jan 24, 2020
they need to stop these idea of when 2 people fight and one beat the other and he die they come to arrest him as if he purposely killed him. u wey dey go fight, why fight if you never chop beleful
Re: Slap & Die: Man Killed In Awka With Just One Slap, Slapper Arrested (Graph Pics) by Mastakija(m): 4:49pm On Jan 24, 2020
We need this guy srsly. He should pls come and slap malami and his goons
Re: Slap & Die: Man Killed In Awka With Just One Slap, Slapper Arrested (Graph Pics) by turbotech11: 4:53pm On Jan 24, 2020
Him go slap person wey him life remain 1 bar�
Re: Slap & Die: Man Killed In Awka With Just One Slap, Slapper Arrested (Graph Pics) by peculi(f): 4:59pm On Jan 24, 2020
So sad.
Re: Slap & Die: Man Killed In Awka With Just One Slap, Slapper Arrested (Graph Pics) by ikorodureporta: 5:07pm On Jan 24, 2020
na so imprisonment start

1 Like

Re: Slap & Die: Man Killed In Awka With Just One Slap, Slapper Arrested (Graph Pics) by dgame2k2(m): 5:09pm On Jan 24, 2020
Cantonese:
Na Yoruba people know the name of the juju the man use. Ask them and dem go mention the name one time. Na the work of juju.
Eti ada
Re: Slap & Die: Man Killed In Awka With Just One Slap, Slapper Arrested (Graph Pics) by Orpe7(m): 5:10pm On Jan 24, 2020
When Pastor go pray say make person no use him hand do himself so people no go shout Amen.
Na so this one go end for prison unto say him no fit control him anger
Re: Slap & Die: Man Killed In Awka With Just One Slap, Slapper Arrested (Graph Pics) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 24, 2020
Reason we should run away from trouble. Hmm...
Re: Slap & Die: Man Killed In Awka With Just One Slap, Slapper Arrested (Graph Pics) by 2018PROFSUNDAY: 5:16pm On Jan 24, 2020
Please can we say that DESTINY can never be CHANGE.Eni ti iku e ti ku eni tabi ola OLORUN OBA ma je ka ko Agbako won o. Amin.
Re: Slap & Die: Man Killed In Awka With Just One Slap, Slapper Arrested (Graph Pics) by Jetland(m): 5:16pm On Jan 24, 2020
He is a Man U fan. He gathered the frustrations he got from Man u, and landed the slap on the poor guy.
Re: Slap & Die: Man Killed In Awka With Just One Slap, Slapper Arrested (Graph Pics) by Mariangeles(f): 5:16pm On Jan 24, 2020
Davash222:
Some people are dead inside, they’re just looking for who to use to manifest their death.
grin grin grin
You took over from NwaAmaikpe grin
Re: Slap & Die: Man Killed In Awka With Just One Slap, Slapper Arrested (Graph Pics) by Bimpe29: 5:23pm On Jan 24, 2020
He has bought a huge market.
May we not be a facilitator for bad thing.
Reason why it's always good to be cautious and less emotional about issue, because some people have already gotten a boarding pass for the world beyond but are in need of usher to the terminal.

2 Likes

Re: Slap & Die: Man Killed In Awka With Just One Slap, Slapper Arrested (Graph Pics) by urahara(m): 5:24pm On Jan 24, 2020
AmuNairaland:
This Kain slap sef!
He shld be recruited to Amotekun lipsrsealed

All of you on this thread are mad grin grin

I'm in Amala joint now and all the comments I have been reading have been making me laugh like a mad man grin grin grin grin
Re: Slap & Die: Man Killed In Awka With Just One Slap, Slapper Arrested (Graph Pics) by Bebson007(m): 5:24pm On Jan 24, 2020
Abeg make police put that guy in a different cell oooo! if he slap cell Presido na death straight oooo!
him go get cartel for cell called death row lol
Re: Slap & Die: Man Killed In Awka With Just One Slap, Slapper Arrested (Graph Pics) by Illusioneffect(m): 5:29pm On Jan 24, 2020
Inside Life
Instead of them to recruit him in the police, dea arresting him
Re: Slap & Die: Man Killed In Awka With Just One Slap, Slapper Arrested (Graph Pics) by machiavelli95: 5:31pm On Jan 24, 2020
Jayess:
I don't know what the guy has been feeding upon that made him so weak to the extent of not being able to withstand a slap though..... But I know that most people being used as thugs in this country after being given 1 wrap of we*d are likewise a slap away from grave, but they can hold bottle and do chakara..... Smoking walking dead everywhere sad cool

People with heart conditions are likely to die from sudden shocks

2 Likes

Re: Slap & Die: Man Killed In Awka With Just One Slap, Slapper Arrested (Graph Pics) by olax02(m): 5:34pm On Jan 24, 2020
Nigerian Army should enroll this guy, atleast he should be able to use his agbalafu slap against bubu boyz....bokos...

Re: Slap & Die: Man Killed In Awka With Just One Slap, Slapper Arrested (Graph Pics) by OlawaleBammie: 5:38pm On Jan 24, 2020
Femiartalade:
How many times will they tell you Nigeria is not for you shocked

I didn't want to comment before but as laf wan kee mi den I hav no optiongrin

Pls if u hav told him multiple times dat naija is not for him den who is for naija if I may ask?
Re: Slap & Die: Man Killed In Awka With Just One Slap, Slapper Arrested (Graph Pics) by juman(m): 5:43pm On Jan 24, 2020
Most probably he slapped him with juju ring on his finger.
Re: Slap & Die: Man Killed In Awka With Just One Slap, Slapper Arrested (Graph Pics) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 24, 2020
machiavelli95:

People with heart conditions are likely to die from sudden shocks

Exactly. Basically people with high BP. And to think that at least half of Nigeria's population under Buhari are walking around with high BP...and worst thing is that most of them don't even know it. Most have never even checked their BP. Most don't take daily meds for that, so you can imagine the sheer number of walking dead people parading around daily looking 'normal'.

My brother, even a shouting match with some of these people can lead to their sudden death, and in this Nigeria that we know, you will be arrested and jailed for murder for 'shouting' someone to death. To escape from that, you would need to spend millions. If you don't have money, you will rot in jail and your life would decay there.

Bottom line is make we dey avoid trouble abeg. My eyes have seen things.

2 Likes

Re: Slap & Die: Man Killed In Awka With Just One Slap, Slapper Arrested (Graph Pics) by zeelux97(m): 5:58pm On Jan 24, 2020
DrRasheed:
The kind of Slap Politicians deserve.
I swear

But that guy wey slap person sef...

1 Like

Re: Slap & Die: Man Killed In Awka With Just One Slap, Slapper Arrested (Graph Pics) by realstars: 6:01pm On Jan 24, 2020
The slap is like the one of the Nigerian movie, not wwe own.
Re: Slap & Die: Man Killed In Awka With Just One Slap, Slapper Arrested (Graph Pics) by Slynation(m): 6:02pm On Jan 24, 2020
Lol... That's why it's not advisable to lay hands on people ranting during argumentsgrin the slap shaah
Re: Slap & Die: Man Killed In Awka With Just One Slap, Slapper Arrested (Graph Pics) by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:04pm On Jan 24, 2020
If you visit the hospital then you would know that a lot of people that seem healthy are not healthy at all. Many with high BP and Sugar level are walking around. Also we should learn to manage our anger. Don't get angry too easily

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Family Of 7 Killed In Benin By Suspected Generator Fumes (Graphic Photos, Video) / Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) / Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.