Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,608 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

We Need Better Funding, More Infrastructures, Students Tell Sanwo-olu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Need Better Funding, More Infrastructures, Students Tell Sanwo-olu (159 Views)

"Release Fredrick Nwajagu, He Was Joking Like MC Oluomo": Ohaneze Tell Sanwo-Olu / Hijab: Issue Circular To Stop Crisis In Lagos Schools – Muslims Tell Sanwo-Olu / New Infrastructures Constructed By Abia State Government (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Need Better Funding, More Infrastructures, Students Tell Sanwo-olu by Kakaakinews: 10:54am On Jan 24, 2020
STUDENTS' PARLIAMENTARY COUNCIL VISITS LAGOS LAWMAKER

- Canvass for better funding of the oldest State Tertiary Institution.

- Emir appreciates the students for supporting the Lagos State Government.

The legislative arm of the Students Union of Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education, Oto/Ijanikin, on Thursday, visited the honorable representing Ojo Constituency II at the Lagos State house of Assembly, Hon. Surajudeen Tijani, popularly called Emir.

A delegation led by the Speaker of the Students Union, Rt. Hon. Adedire Adetunji, appreciated the lawmaker for his education programmes which will help reduce the large numbers of out - of- school children which is now a matter of global concern.

Speaking, Rt. Hon. Adedire said: "The news on the upgrade of the status of the college to University is well appreciated but this can't be achieved without proper funding and building of massive infrastructures to meet with the required standard".

The Speaker of the students' further described the Lagos State Lawmaker as a model to emulate in terms of his humility and philanthropic nature which is now a topic of discuss among teeming students.

Responding to the representatives of the students parliamentary council, the member of the Lagos House of Assembly, Hon. Surajudeen Tijani, commend the students for the peace sustained on campus, he said it is key to the development of the college. Emir as he is fondly called admonished the students to embrace greatness through good character which gives hope for the future leaders.

"I appreciate you for supporting Mr. Governor, Mr. Babajide Sanwo-Olu and his Deputy, at the house of Assembly the speaker, Rt. Hon. Mudashiru Obasa and all other members of the assembly are committed to give the best of people oriented legislation", he added.

Highlights of the event includes: word charge, group photograph and recitation of the students union anthem.

Re: We Need Better Funding, More Infrastructures, Students Tell Sanwo-olu by Soccerhelm: 11:00am On Jan 24, 2020
Good day Nairalanders.

I have a YouTube channel where I post about football but the issues is that I'm getting low views.

I even use good tags and and thumbnails but still yet low subscribers.

Pls can anyone help me

Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upfUSrUgrPc

You can check the channel maybe if I need any improvement.
Re: We Need Better Funding, More Infrastructures, Students Tell Sanwo-olu by marztar(m): 11:10am On Jan 24, 2020
You are talking to the wrong person.

Talk to Tinubu

(1) (Reply)

Ondo Hos Speaks On Workers' 2018, 2019 Leave Bonus Payment / Why My Govt Will Continue To Accord Top Priority To Education-tambuwal / GAP, Inoyo And The Making Of More Fisherman"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.