Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,830 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

Son Attempts To Chop Off His Mother's Private Part Over Adultery - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Son Attempts To Chop Off His Mother's Private Part Over Adultery (73928 Views)

Hoodlums Chop Off Man’s Penis In Imo / Assassins Chop Off The Fingers Of Funke Owoseeni's Husband For Protecting Her / Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna Chop Off Man's Hand (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Son Attempts To Chop Off His Mother's Private Part Over Adultery by Kobicove(m): 11:25pm On Jan 25, 2020
This is an example of what is called "Son from hell"!
Re: Son Attempts To Chop Off His Mother's Private Part Over Adultery by Hottdawgg: 11:31pm On Jan 25, 2020
He wants to cut off the private part that set him free from jail? He should have been allowed to die there
Re: Son Attempts To Chop Off His Mother's Private Part Over Adultery by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 25, 2020
Therr are various ways tautau can destroy you
Re: Son Attempts To Chop Off His Mother's Private Part Over Adultery by gambia(m): 11:47pm On Jan 25, 2020
This Naija sef, bad news every where
Re: Son Attempts To Chop Off His Mother's Private Part Over Adultery by Roycemadeit(m): 11:48pm On Jan 25, 2020
This is what we get for labelling sex evil and bad.
Re: Son Attempts To Chop Off His Mother's Private Part Over Adultery by Savagethe21st(m): 11:49pm On Jan 25, 2020
Lol..a new day new story

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xIeDaMpmCY Hey I'm a teen producer from lagos doing it all on his own and I'll appreciate if y'all check my beats out and show some love(subscribe).I'm not trying to be annoying just wanna pursue my dreams
Re: Son Attempts To Chop Off His Mother's Private Part Over Adultery by purplekayc(m): 11:50pm On Jan 25, 2020
dynicks:
Nothing bingo no go see for public compound...

What sorta fuckery is this for comprehension sake!!

u made u laugh
Thanks bro grin

1 Like

Re: Son Attempts To Chop Off His Mother's Private Part Over Adultery by Foodqueen(f): 11:57pm On Jan 25, 2020
Where pm for de see their news sef.
Na only them de carry bad news everyday.
Re: Son Attempts To Chop Off His Mother's Private Part Over Adultery by NiklauseFred(m): 12:08am On Jan 26, 2020
I'm unseeing this post at once! undecided

What kinda fvckery is this Na ?

1 Like

Re: Son Attempts To Chop Off His Mother's Private Part Over Adultery by Itslove2001(f): 12:12am On Jan 26, 2020
Just negodi

Re: Son Attempts To Chop Off His Mother's Private Part Over Adultery by frank417: 1:16am On Jan 26, 2020
Chop or "scrape" out grin
Re: Son Attempts To Chop Off His Mother's Private Part Over Adultery by 171819Robor: 4:55am On Jan 26, 2020
dynicks:
Nothing bingo no go see for public compound...

What sorta fuckery is this for comprehension sake!!

Re: Son Attempts To Chop Off His Mother's Private Part Over Adultery by BiafraforTrump: 5:28am On Jan 26, 2020
Afonja and adultery are like psqaue. Very identical in nature..
Re: Son Attempts To Chop Off His Mother's Private Part Over Adultery by ignis: 6:25am On Jan 26, 2020
Jungle justice
Re: Son Attempts To Chop Off His Mother's Private Part Over Adultery by Nature8(m): 6:29am On Jan 26, 2020
Rosarie:
Dysfunctional family is what is wrong with that boy,
If you are an orphan,you registered it in your mind that you are one,which motivates you.
If you have useless parents you get confused sometimes,if to follow their useless advice which at one time or the other will look meaningful to you because they are your parents and you see them as role model.
Your mind starts getting to a confused stage,
Then to a bitter stage cos they failed you.
You are filled with bitterness ,anger and rage and you just want to leave,you start to look for love outside.joining bad gang cos honestly those people know how to show love.
You feel others will judge you.
Then the stage of trying to correct things,you start fighting with Ur parents.
The boys feels ashamed having a hoe for a mother

May God help him scale through this,remove bitterness and help him find his ground.
He need rehabilitation

1 Like

Re: Son Attempts To Chop Off His Mother's Private Part Over Adultery by Nature8(m): 6:31am On Jan 26, 2020
Re: Son Attempts To Chop Off His Mother's Private Part Over Adultery by BoboKush(m): 6:59am On Jan 26, 2020
Presiding Magistrate, Mr. T.O. Shomade, granted him bail in the sum of N50,000 with one surety in like sum.

What does surety in like sum means.... Does that mean the surety Wil also pay 50k

They used to use that term for bail a lot n I no dey understand
Re: Son Attempts To Chop Off His Mother's Private Part Over Adultery by kristo123: 7:22am On Jan 26, 2020
This Joshua must be very sick
Re: Son Attempts To Chop Off His Mother's Private Part Over Adultery by Truthbites: 7:22am On Jan 26, 2020
AmuNairaland:
Hian!
Wetin hajia hamza no go see for Katsina shocked

Lol..let me add what I heard, it will fit this story well

Wetin agharacha nor go see for chalet grin grin angry grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Son Attempts To Chop Off His Mother's Private Part Over Adultery by olisaEze(m): 7:26am On Jan 26, 2020
Drug induced moral compass. grin grin grin

Don’t do drugs, dem nor go hear! So konji shud kii d poor woman? After downing skushis, awonkpa, and blueing ur tongue with refnol u want to cut out the favorite part of ur mother? "Do not pass go, do not collect 200, go straight to jail!" grin grin grin

Re: Son Attempts To Chop Off His Mother's Private Part Over Adultery by Jabioro: 8:05am On Jan 26, 2020
Useless boy..just forget the idiot...
Re: Son Attempts To Chop Off His Mother's Private Part Over Adultery by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 8:20am On Jan 26, 2020
easzypeaszy:
D boy sick ghon ni... In Tupac voice: Mom starts to entertain many men, didn't want to do it but it's time to pay d rent again... Mom disperse n ignores me lik cancer, just Bc am looking lik ma father..

Dear mama is the title of that lyrics ba?

1 Like

Re: Son Attempts To Chop Off His Mother's Private Part Over Adultery by ninodaniel(m): 8:24am On Jan 26, 2020
wetin Maguire no go c for Man U defense

1 Like

Re: Son Attempts To Chop Off His Mother's Private Part Over Adultery by adeniyisamuel59(m): 8:30am On Jan 26, 2020
Who is going bail him, so that he can finish what he has started.
Re: Son Attempts To Chop Off His Mother's Private Part Over Adultery by chudez0147(m): 8:42am On Jan 26, 2020
Rosarie:
Dysfunctional family is what is wrong with that boy,
If you are an orphan,you registered it in your mind that you are one,which motivates you.
If you have useless parents you get confused sometimes,if to follow their useless advice which at one time or the other will look meaningful to you because they are your parents and you see them as role model.
Your mind starts getting to a confused stage,
Then to a bitter stage cos they failed you.
You are filled with bitterness ,anger and rage and you just want to leave,you start to look for love outside.joining bad gang cos honestly those people know how to show love.
You feel others will judge you.
Then the stage of trying to correct things,you start fighting with Ur parents.
The boys feels ashamed having a hoe for a mother

May God help him scale through this,remove bitterness and help him find his ground.
He need rehabilitation.
I can relate

1 Like

Re: Son Attempts To Chop Off His Mother's Private Part Over Adultery by Awesomefred32(m): 8:55am On Jan 26, 2020
lipsrsealed Nothing Bro John No go see for Choir
Re: Son Attempts To Chop Off His Mother's Private Part Over Adultery by kingjrofficial(m): 9:18am On Jan 26, 2020
easzypeaszy:
D boy sick ghon ni... In Tupac voice: Mom starts to entertain many men, didn't want to do it but it's time to pay d rent again... Mom disperse n ignores me lik cancer, just Bc am looking lik ma father..
pls d name of the song
Re: Son Attempts To Chop Off His Mother's Private Part Over Adultery by nini007(m): 9:26am On Jan 26, 2020
Re: Son Attempts To Chop Off His Mother's Private Part Over Adultery by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 26, 2020
Female private parts cannot be "chopped off" this main reason failed to do it.
Re: Son Attempts To Chop Off His Mother's Private Part Over Adultery by Ojiofor: 9:50am On Jan 26, 2020
Uyi168:
Chop pussyy off..
How was he gonna do that??

With chisle of course grin.
God forbid bad pikin.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Occultic Students Of Fedpoly Oko Caught During Initiation (Photos) / ‘girls Run Mad After We Used Them For Yahoo Plus’ (photo) / Ifeanyi Okpoko: Houses, Exotic Cars Owned By Man Accused Of Being A Ritualist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.