Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

IPOB Deputy Leader Advises Biafrans To Stop Attacking Yorubas - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Deputy Leader Advises Biafrans To Stop Attacking Yorubas (1879 Views)

You That Sold Your Vote For Kerosene Should Stop Attacking Yorubas-bashir Elrufa / "We Can’t Be Calling Nigeria Zoo & Be Worse Than Nigeria" - Ex-IPOB Deputy Fumes / Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Deputy Leader Advises Biafrans To Stop Attacking Yorubas by BlackZeus17: 3:59pm On Jan 24, 2020
In a comment made by IPOB deputy leader Mazi Uche Mefor, he advised Biafrans to remain focused and avoid attacking Yoruba people, he said our enemies are the Fulani people. He encouraged Bifrans to give this generation of Yoruba every support mostly in their recent move in setting up security measures to protect the lives and properties of their people.

IPOB deputy leader reiterated Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's position and readiness to support this generation of Yoruba, his statements reads

" We should stop attacking Yoruba people at least for now.Our official enemies now are Fulanis. Our Leader said in his broadcast that he will support this present generation of yorubas and that is a cue enough to guide us and our broadcasters. What they did with Amotekun is commendable. I have also made a post with it. We must unite the entire South and in turn, it will make Biafra Restoration easier since they are gradually coming to their senses." IPOB deputy leader stated.

Culled: Family Writers Press International

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Deputy Leader Advises Biafrans To Stop Attacking Yorubas by BlackZeus17: 4:00pm On Jan 24, 2020
commendable
Re: IPOB Deputy Leader Advises Biafrans To Stop Attacking Yorubas by Citytrend: 4:01pm On Jan 24, 2020
Someone here said my man don get Yoruba girlfriend

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Deputy Leader Advises Biafrans To Stop Attacking Yorubas by BlackZeus17: 4:05pm On Jan 24, 2020
grin
united south of nigeria

1 Like

Re: IPOB Deputy Leader Advises Biafrans To Stop Attacking Yorubas by Hyperchi(m): 4:10pm On Jan 24, 2020
very commendable. E no easy but it a nice move.

the two tribe fight na for mouth , we no Da fight hand fight
Re: IPOB Deputy Leader Advises Biafrans To Stop Attacking Yorubas by Freestainworld(m): 4:14pm On Jan 24, 2020
Truth be told, Yoruba's are civilized but a common Fulani man will keep wandering from bush to bush for ever.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Deputy Leader Advises Biafrans To Stop Attacking Yorubas by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 24, 2020
Very stupid of him and kanu if they made such statement.
Your enemy is Hausa-fulani and your friends are Yorubas.
It is obvious Ipob are bunch of mentally retarded people.
Ndi ara.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Deputy Leader Advises Biafrans To Stop Attacking Yorubas by Biafrannuke: 4:17pm On Jan 24, 2020
IPOB don't 'attack' we speak the truth. people only decide to judge us from their own perspective.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Deputy Leader Advises Biafrans To Stop Attacking Yorubas by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 24, 2020
Hyperchi:
very commendable. E no easy but it a nice move.

the two tribe fight na for mouth , we no Da fight hand fight

Very commendable.

What is commendable that someone said your enemy is A and friend is B.

So one man now decides who your friends and enemies will be.

Ipob and useless statements are like 5 and 6.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Deputy Leader Advises Biafrans To Stop Attacking Yorubas by BuhariAdvocate: 4:18pm On Jan 24, 2020
Bastard who give a f**k about ipob miscreant? Useless Nnamdi kanu that gave order to his followers to kill Yoruba people.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Deputy Leader Advises Biafrans To Stop Attacking Yorubas by Hyperchi(m): 4:24pm On Jan 24, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Very commendable.

how many of ur politician has made that statement or try to unite the south. the unity of the south is between dis 2 tribe.

my bro if e pain u as u da benefit from the fight. hit ur head for wall.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Deputy Leader Advises Biafrans To Stop Attacking Yorubas by jimyjames(m): 4:24pm On Jan 24, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
Bastard who give a f**k about ipob miscreant? Useless Nnamdi kanu that gave order to his followers to kill Yoruba people.

He gave orders to Igbos to kill Yoruba people when,? How? And why?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Deputy Leader Advises Biafrans To Stop Attacking Yorubas by Gabkosh: 4:26pm On Jan 24, 2020
Abegi, keep attacking us please. That will give you your biafra. Why are you afraid of attacking us. Is it because of Amotekun?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Deputy Leader Advises Biafrans To Stop Attacking Yorubas by BuhariAdvocate: 4:26pm On Jan 24, 2020
Are you not in Nigeria or you don't have access to internet when that bastard said that? Please don't ask me stupid question again.
jimyjames:

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Deputy Leader Advises Biafrans To Stop Attacking Yorubas by Hyperchi(m): 4:29pm On Jan 24, 2020
I don't understand u ppl . how many time have u heard of the killing of igbo in the West or Yoruba in the east. but u get such news in the north.

because Britain colonize u, u no go travel go london. my ppl u go old there, even ppl way America fight with still see the country as promise land and there own as?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Deputy Leader Advises Biafrans To Stop Attacking Yorubas by jimyjames(m): 4:30pm On Jan 24, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
Are you not in Nigeria or you don't have access to internet when that bastard said that? Please don't ask me stupid question again.

My friend shut up if you can't provide evidence

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Deputy Leader Advises Biafrans To Stop Attacking Yorubas by Ogonimilitant(m): 4:30pm On Jan 24, 2020
'Fulani people masquirading as Yoruba and Igbos will kick off their attack soon

1 Like

Re: IPOB Deputy Leader Advises Biafrans To Stop Attacking Yorubas by Hyperchi(m): 4:31pm On Jan 24, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:

and so how many ppl died after then, when ur oba gave his own how many ppl got thrown into lagoon. my bro na 1-1

1 Like

Re: IPOB Deputy Leader Advises Biafrans To Stop Attacking Yorubas by StaffofOrayan(m): 4:32pm On Jan 24, 2020
You are worried you would loose all those likes and shares on nairaland??

Osagyefo98:

Very commendable.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Deputy Leader Advises Biafrans To Stop Attacking Yorubas by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 24, 2020
Hyperchi:

how many of ur politician has made that statement or try to unite the south. the unity of the south is between dis 2 tribe.

my bro if e pain u as u da benefit from the fight. hit ur head for wall.

Alright since Hausa-Fulani are your enemies, they are my friends.

Nobody decides who my friend and enemy will be.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Deputy Leader Advises Biafrans To Stop Attacking Yorubas by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 24, 2020
StaffofOrayan:

Worried about a useless opinion from a terrorist group.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Deputy Leader Advises Biafrans To Stop Attacking Yorubas by Hyperchi(m): 4:35pm On Jan 24, 2020
StaffofOrayan:

make I also give the guy like, coz we no know watin da make ppl commit suicide
Re: IPOB Deputy Leader Advises Biafrans To Stop Attacking Yorubas by slivertongue: 4:49pm On Jan 24, 2020
unity of purpose is needed in southern Nigeria
Re: IPOB Deputy Leader Advises Biafrans To Stop Attacking Yorubas by enemybulldozer(m): 5:03pm On Jan 24, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
Kanu never meant what he said and that was why no afonja was killed. But awolowo masterminded the killing of our people, what do you have to say about that??

1 Like

Re: IPOB Deputy Leader Advises Biafrans To Stop Attacking Yorubas by BuhariAdvocate: 6:14pm On Jan 24, 2020
Stop listening to propaganda. Awolowo only helped igbo by prosecuted the war . If not Because of Awolowo igbo tribe could have wipe out from earth.
enemybulldozer:
Kanu never meant what he said and that was why no afonja was killed. But awolowo masterminded the killing of our people, what do you have to say about that??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Deputy Leader Advises Biafrans To Stop Attacking Yorubas by MayorofLagos(m): 6:25pm On Jan 24, 2020
BlackZeus17:
In a comment made by IPOB deputy leader Mazi Uche Mefor, he advised Biafrans to remain focused and avoid attacking Yoruba people, he said our enemies are the Fulani people. He encouraged Bifrans to give this generation of Yoruba every support mostly in their recent move in setting up security measures to protect the lives and properties of their people.

IPOB deputy leader reiterated Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's position and readiness to support this generation of Yoruba, his statements reads

" We should stop attacking Yoruba people at least for now.Our official enemies now are Fulanis. Our Leader said in his broadcast that he will support this present generation of yorubas and that is a cue enough to guide us and our broadcasters. What they did with Amotekun is commendable. I have also made a post with it. We must unite the entire South and in turn, it will make Biafra Restoration easier since they are gradually coming to their senses." IPOB deputy leader stated.

Culled: Family Writers Press International

Mefor and Kanu are AFONJA!! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Deputy Leader Advises Biafrans To Stop Attacking Yorubas by DaBullIT(m): 6:25pm On Jan 24, 2020
The fear of Amotekun

grin

But wait, these people are trying to be friendship àbi Unity beggar?

Keep your friendship, Yoruba has enough friends among Yoruba

grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Deputy Leader Advises Biafrans To Stop Attacking Yorubas by solmusdesigns: 6:49pm On Jan 24, 2020
enemybulldozer:

stop talking bunkum, Awolowo never killed your people, Nigerian government closed it borders on Biafra, so just because we are closing our borders on Ghana and Togo we are killing them if they starve to death?

What of Nzeogwu that killed our own Samuel Ladoke Akintola in cold blood and tossed his body on the street snapping it ,celebrating as if he just killed an animal.. was the life of Col. Raph Shodeinde, Sergeant Daramola Oyegoke not worth anything to their own people?

Since then Ogbomosho never had someone rise politically and become as influential as Ladoke , his house remains in ruins with his statue there in the middle of bat filled trees, yet they never blamed Igbos, goto Taki, Under"G", Adenike and Sabo in Ogbomosho and see Igbos trading and flourishing even LAUTECH has many Igbo students

This are the list of People that Nzeogwu and Ifeajuna, Timothy Onwuatuegwu, Chris Anuforo, Don Okafor, and Humphrey Chukwuka, killed

•Prime Minister Abubakar Tafawa Balewa
•Premier Ahmadu Bello
•Premier Samuel Ladoke Akintola
•Finance Minister Festus Okotie-Eboh
•Ahmed Ben Musa (Senior Assistant Secretary for Security)
•Hafsatu Bello (Inocent wife of Ahmadu bello)
•Mrs Latifat Ademulegun(Inocent wife of Military Brigadier)
•Zarumi Sardauna
•Ahmed Pategi, (Government driver)
Military and police
•Brig. Samuel Ademulegun
•Brig. Zakariya Maimalari
•Col. Ralph Shodeinde
•Col. Kur Mohammed
•Lt. Col. Abogo Largema
•Lt. Col. James Pam
•Lt. Col. Arthur Unegbe
•Sergeant Daramola Oyegoke (assisted Nzeogwu in the attack on the Sardauna's lodge and according to the Police report was murdered by Nzeogwu)[3][4]
•PC Yohana Garkawa
•Lance Corporal Musa Nimzo
•PC Akpan Anduka
•PC Hagai Lai
•Philip Lewande

The sooner we stop this attack and counter attack and forget the past while moving forward to face the bloody enermy the better for us all

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Deputy Leader Advises Biafrans To Stop Attacking Yorubas by Tiztonio(m): 7:01pm On Jan 24, 2020
I'm an igbo man.... I have no problem with Yorubas. In fact they are well educated and are accomodating
Re: IPOB Deputy Leader Advises Biafrans To Stop Attacking Yorubas by splendour7(m): 7:25pm On Jan 24, 2020
jimyjames:

no mind that dude he is a known zombie,all he no is just to peddle lies against ndi igbo,dont make him feel important by quoting him,just ignore him and scrow up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Deputy Leader Advises Biafrans To Stop Attacking Yorubas by HimName: 7:29pm On Jan 24, 2020
Amotekun!

The resetter of old tired flat congealed brains.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Deputy Leader Advises Biafrans To Stop Attacking Yorubas by splendour7(m): 7:30pm On Jan 24, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
Stop listening to propaganda. Awolowo only helped igbo by prosecuted the war . If not Because of Awolowo igbo tribe could have wipe out from earth.
did you really read through this your write-up before posting it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Places More Popular Than Their States / My mom is tired, too. / No be small thing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.