Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,611 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Sweetslices Cakes Online Buttercream Class - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Sweetslices Cakes Online Buttercream Class (701 Views)

Beautiful Buttercream Cakes In Ibadan!!! / Hilarious Photos Of Cakes That Probably Taste Better Than They Look / Learn The Fundamentals Of Cake Baking And Decoration (buttercream &fondant) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sweetslices Cakes Online Buttercream Class by sheycrown(f): 4:13pm On Jan 24, 2020
Hello Bakers and cake lovers!!! I used to be very scared of working on buttercream cakes. Infact, I used to find a way to convince customers to go for fondant cakes instead of buttercream cakes .

But now, I'm a pro! And I will love to show you the way so that you never have to struggle with buttercream cakes again.
My buttercream course will give you the super confidence you need to be able to create beautiful intricate & modern buttercream designs.

The training is #7,000 but you'll be paying #4,000 if you pay before February 5th 2020 & you'll be getting two amazing bonuses

****MY DECADENT RED VELVET CAKE RECIPE & CALLIGRAPHY CLASS ****

So, do not miss out of this amazing opportunity. Become part of the sweet slices cakes family!

COME, LEARN HOW TO COVER A CAKE WITH BUTTERCREAM THAT WILL LOOK CLEAN AND NEAT LIKE THE ONES IN MY POSTS.

WHATAPP 07063812379, 08088576829

Join through this link

https:///DtWFEBMaPQ8LZkvFa1oKum

Re: Sweetslices Cakes Online Buttercream Class by sheycrown(f): 12:06pm On Feb 07, 2020
Join this class today.

Re: Sweetslices Cakes Online Buttercream Class by sheycrown(f): 12:12pm On Feb 07, 2020
Our cakes speaks for itself

Re: Sweetslices Cakes Online Buttercream Class by sheycrown(f): 12:23pm On Feb 07, 2020
Join this class today and bake yummy treats for your kids and family

(1) (Reply)

12 Amazing Health Benefits Of Okpa (bambara Beans) / Cute Custom-designed Tees (tshirts) / How Many Times U Eat In A Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.