Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,452 members, 7,850,578 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:37 AM

Can Jonathan talk to the dead .how Can 99% Of Obasanjo Dead Friends Help Him Win - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Jonathan talk to the dead .how Can 99% Of Obasanjo Dead Friends Help Him Win (1704 Views)

Lagos Business Man, OKEY DIMOJI Is Dead! + How Nigeria Police Caused His Death / APC's Tweets Of Obasanjo Blasting Jonathan, Endorses APC At All Levels / States With The Highest Voting Strength: Can Jonathan Escape This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Jonathan talk to the dead .how Can 99% Of Obasanjo Dead Friends Help Him Win by Musiwa13: 1:01am On Dec 09, 2010
Is Jonathan smart at all.How can 99% of Obasanjo Dead friends help him to win Yorubaland. 99% of Obasanjo is generation is dead in Yorubaland.

Can Jonathan talk to the dead, How can the dead help the living.

Jonathan is  negotiate Yorubaland with the wrong people. Dead people cant vote.
Re: Can Jonathan talk to the dead .how Can 99% Of Obasanjo Dead Friends Help Him Win by Musiwa13: 1:21am On Dec 09, 2010
When I said the price of oil would go down if Obama became president. it was because I know about how oil works. and most of my classmate are in the oil sector. And I know enough people in the oil sector in nigeria to shut down the oil sector . I read engineering and I was in NUESA.

What I am trying to tell you, is that each generation has its time. And the generation of Obasanjo is gone.  It is our generation now. And it is only silly man that would go and negotiate  with a man whose all his friends are dead.
Mostly when it comes to Yorubaland. Yorubaland is beyoud Obasanjo.

You see to show you,how generation affect thing come 2011, we can have each polling station with people. Not only that, we can also issue others to boycott the election,  I went to the university with over 10,000 within 5 years, that is a large network of people. and what it means is that they know million. If each of them know 3000 people. An average person knows up to 3000 from primary to the university. It means, I know 30,000,000 people. That is my network. Now, 95% of my network are still alive.

Obasanjo network. 99% of them are dead. there most be less than 10 people who entered into primary school with obasanjo who are still alive. Can dead people help Jonathan.
Re: Can Jonathan talk to the dead .how Can 99% Of Obasanjo Dead Friends Help Him Win by Musiwa13: 2:05am On Dec 09, 2010
And I hope Jonathan does not want to depend on bankole network. If he does. Bankole network from primary to university are in England, except if Jonathan want to be prime minister of UK.

Network is power. Look to shut down PHCN or NEPA. It is electrical engineering. And most thing in Nigeria depend on electricity. The oil sector is engineers. when you shut down electricity. You shut down a nation.

My network are mostly engineers, who can make even the president of nigeria to cry. so when I say come and see picture in canada, at that time, i wanted to help you people, so that you would not be in this difficult position , you find yourself.
even all the churches in nigeria, are my network, if you check my profile, you would know why they are given you problem.
now you see, how God work.
Re: Can Jonathan talk to the dead .how Can 99% Of Obasanjo Dead Friends Help Him Win by violent(m): 2:06am On Dec 09, 2010
oh dear, Musiwa's coffee came late again
Re: Can Jonathan talk to the dead .how Can 99% Of Obasanjo Dead Friends Help Him Win by Musiwa13: 2:13am On Dec 09, 2010
same coffee , we use to shut down nepa. or the same coffee that send workers to strike.
Re: Can Jonathan talk to the dead .how Can 99% Of Obasanjo Dead Friends Help Him Win by aljharem(m): 2:17am On Dec 09, 2010
Musiwa,:

same coffee , we use to shut down nepa. or the same coffee that send workers to strike.

becomrich angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Can Jonathan talk to the dead .how Can 99% Of Obasanjo Dead Friends Help Him Win by HighChief4(m): 3:38am On Dec 09, 2010
Re: Can Jonathan talk to the dead .how Can 99% Of Obasanjo Dead Friends Help Him Win by AloyEmeka5: 4:12am On Dec 09, 2010
Musiwa,:

My network are mostly engineers, who can make even the president of nigeria to cry. so when I say come and see picture in canada, at that time, i wanted to help you people, so that you would not be in this difficult position , you find yourself.
even all the churches in nigeria, are my network, if you check my profile, you would know why they are given you problem.
now you see, how God work

ROFLMAOPIMP grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Can Jonathan talk to the dead .how Can 99% Of Obasanjo Dead Friends Help Him Win by Musiwa13: 5:14am On Dec 09, 2010
there was a attempt to kill me, they even destroy my vehicle. they destroy everything in the vehicle but they did not steal anything. they most have use saw the nearly cut of the vehicle with saw into two. 7 times in a month , they fix my vehicle to make it look like car accident. you are dealing with mafia group.
Re: Can Jonathan talk to the dead .how Can 99% Of Obasanjo Dead Friends Help Him Win by Musiwa13: 3:04pm On Dec 09, 2010
The truth Jonathan has to know is what happen in Ivory coast would happen to you,if you continue to refuse to do the right thing about the satellite picture.

I am telling you. Nobody is joking with you. Nobody is openning an teeth. If Obasanjo promises you anything, he is only tricking you. You would be disappointed.

His Ijaw people which is given so much money, do not pay revenue in nigeria.they do not have banks or most do not use cell phone, so basically the government of nigeria does not collect any form of revenue from the Ijaw man. The same thing goes for the hausa/fulani or Igbos. Even the igbos who own businesses do not pay revenue.

Even if you are unemployed over here, the government demand, you must pay revenue. every unemployed person pay revenue over here, directly or indirectly. And that is why their system is better. So that when you are unemploy , you can get help.

If Jonathan is given his ijaw people derivation for Oil even while they do not pay revenue, why are we not collecting 13% derivation from non oil, we that pay revenue.

What we are saying is , we want our people to do like the rest of nigeria who in the last 50 years like the ijaw, hausa/fulani and igbo have not paid revenue. So that we all been on the same level. NObody is a fool. I am telling you unemployed people pay revenue over here. If uncle sam or revenue get you, you are dead.

So Jonathan has to either stop the 13% oil derivation or Jonathan stop collecting revenue from our people while the state collect the revenue, THis is the only thing we considered to be fair. since other are no paying nigeria revenue or close to  nothing. That way we have a fair system. 

What revenue is this man in this house in the north give the federal govt of nigeria

Why dont you treat every nigeria equal, why put burden on us only. our people are suffering and we dont not want to continue to suffer, some state have not paid July salary, Now if you work for that govt, how do you except that state govt to perform.

What cell phone plan is mike Adenuga going to sell this man who live in this house.  Or is cecil ibru going to ask this man to open a bank, look at his house.

Re: Can Jonathan talk to the dead .how Can 99% Of Obasanjo Dead Friends Help Him Win by Jarus(m): 3:07pm On Dec 09, 2010
Okunrin meta on rampage. grin
Re: Can Jonathan talk to the dead .how Can 99% Of Obasanjo Dead Friends Help Him Win by xoxogg(f): 3:09pm On Dec 09, 2010
Nobody is openning an teeth

Havn't laughed this hard in a long time grin grin grin This guy is wack

Now of the total of about 100 billion in revenue got each month by the federal govt of nigeria, about 80 billion is got from the Yoruba state only each month. from banking,cell phone ,electricity etc. If you check the location of all the banks in nigeria 80% are located in Yorubaland, which means all of the revenue are coming from us.  Please visit the website of all of the bank
guy u must be an alien
Re: Can Jonathan talk to the dead .how Can 99% Of Obasanjo Dead Friends Help Him Win by Musiwa13: 11:19pm On Dec 09, 2010
I am not, that is how much nigeria govt makes in non oil revenue each month. it is above 100 billion. and 80 billion comes from us. the govt give back just 10 billion in state allocation. And we are saying now. Remove us and you people keep the oil revenue, which looks fair because the oil revenue is in billion of dollars. 

Now we are not getting even up to the 80 billion you collect from us, each month. While the oil revenue from us , you dont give us from it too. Which nonsense is that. We are saying keep 70% of the oil with the north.

We are saying you keep the oil revenu, and we keep our small non oil revenue.  So let delta,edo and Yorubas leave. you can keep the oil revenue .

the issue is , you have to ask Femi otedola. if femo can sell car petrol to this man who live in this house above. Or if mike adenuga can sell cell phone plan or if Cecil Ibru can open a bank account to this man. the answer is NO.

Re: Can Jonathan talk to the dead .how Can 99% Of Obasanjo Dead Friends Help Him Win by Musiwa13: 12:30am On Dec 10, 2010
The truth is Just like you push the ijaw to take up arms against the state of Nigeria. You are pushing the Yoruba to that point, if you dear conduct an election without change to the structure of the federal republic of Nigeria.

And the International community and the United nation should have itsself to blame for not standing Up and speaking out against Injustice.  Obama and others should not complain .

What it means is that you leave the Yoruba people NO OTHER CHOICE THAN PICK UP ARM AGAINST the federal republic of Nigeria.

May God help us from that point. Gani fawehinmi use to warn nigeria before the whole niger delta issue happen, noone of you listen then. see where it got you.

the bible says wisdom is good for the wise
Re: Can Jonathan talk to the dead .how Can 99% Of Obasanjo Dead Friends Help Him Win by Musiwa13: 12:44am On Dec 10, 2010
On our side , we have the people to fight. good number of the nigerian who can drop bomb from a plane with the nigeria airforce are yorubas. half of the people who can fly a private plane are Yorubas.  unlike the small ijaw people.

100,000 of the nigeria police who can shoot are Yorubas and they carry guns are Yorubas.
25,000 of the Nigeria army are yorubas
23,000 Paramilitary are Yorubas.
21 military barracks.
3000 airforce are Yorubas
4 airforce base
3000 Navy officers are Yorubas.
5 seaport
9 airports
member of the Custom service ( they carry guns)
other paramilitary that carry weapon have a large portion of yorubas.
If the Ijaw had this, we are talking of a serious war.
We are talking of over 180,000 strong modified army on the first day of combat. we have access to the sea. I think, wise people use thier brain, silly people continue in stupidity.

the bible says wisdom is good for the wise, fool man would remain foolish.
Re: Can Jonathan talk to the dead .how Can 99% Of Obasanjo Dead Friends Help Him Win by presido1: 12:52am On Dec 10, 2010
Oh Dear!!!!

julian Asange of NL tongue tongue
Re: Can Jonathan talk to the dead .how Can 99% Of Obasanjo Dead Friends Help Him Win by ladi02(m): 1:06am On Dec 10, 2010
I have never met anyone that loves yoruba race up to becomrich!

I like your passion!. .Bashorun Musiwa!
Re: Can Jonathan talk to the dead .how Can 99% Of Obasanjo Dead Friends Help Him Win by Musiwa13: 1:50am On Dec 10, 2010
look at the figure again, and you know we have problem, and there would be civil war, even Ivory coast or Ghana has less military composition like us.

It is not a bashorun, but an issue of avoid innocent lifes been killed.
Re: Can Jonathan talk to the dead .how Can 99% Of Obasanjo Dead Friends Help Him Win by loma(m): 3:40am On Dec 10, 2010
I am surprised this guy's name has not yet come up in the Wikileaks cables. The Ambassador has to have filed a report about BecomRich!
Re: Can Jonathan talk to the dead .how Can 99% Of Obasanjo Dead Friends Help Him Win by Musiwa13: 3:42am On Dec 10, 2010
have written Oprah, i want to appear on Oprah show. If she agrees, I want to go on Oprah show. ? I think i can truth Oprah. If you see it on television, while I extrate the picture of the location in nigeria and superimpose the picture, you would believe. I am not tricking anyone.
Re: Can Jonathan talk to the dead .how Can 99% Of Obasanjo Dead Friends Help Him Win by aljharem(m): 3:50am On Dec 10, 2010
Musiwa,:

there was a attempt to kill me, they even destroy my vehicle. they destroy everything in the vehicle but they did not steal anything. they most have use saw the nearly cut of the vehicle with saw into two. 7 times in a month , they fix my vehicle to make it look like car accident. you are dealing with mafia group.
grin grin grin grin

mad man on the loose
Re: Can Jonathan talk to the dead .how Can 99% Of Obasanjo Dead Friends Help Him Win by Musiwa13: 3:52am On Dec 10, 2010
who is a mad man, I made complain to the police.

No west africa countries has this much military. Ghana only has 7000 army officers. Dont go and sack people. they would over throw you.
Re: Can Jonathan talk to the dead .how Can 99% Of Obasanjo Dead Friends Help Him Win by gongoaso1: 5:30am On Dec 10, 2010
Musiwa,:

I am telling you. Nobody is joking with you. Nobody is openning an teeth. If Obasanjo promises you anything, he is only tricking you. You would be disappointed.

End of story
ROFLMFAOOOOOOOOO
chei cry
Re: Can Jonathan talk to the dead .how Can 99% Of Obasanjo Dead Friends Help Him Win by slap1(m): 7:21am On Dec 10, 2010
Musiwa,:

Bankole network from primary to university are in England, except if Jonathan want to be prime minister of UK.

Lol, your weed supplier must really know his onions. grin grin
Re: Can Jonathan talk to the dead .how Can 99% Of Obasanjo Dead Friends Help Him Win by Musiwa13: 9:31am On Dec 10, 2010
the truth is , you have to know the mind set of an average Yorubaman. The yoruba people dont see obasanjo as thier leader.  you can ask an average yoruba person. Obama can pick up a phone anybody in the USA, with a first name starting with "Ade" and if he has lived in Nigeria. they would tell you to your face.

You see in leadership if you dont defend people right, people would not see you as a leader.

you see only a mad man who think he can cheat or conduct an election against a people with 180,000 strong modified army on the first day of combat. if this error is not corrected. The yorubas would have no other option than pick up arm against Nigeria. this is what happen to the ijaw people. we had mad men ruling nigeria. who did not listen.

you are leaving the yoruba people with no alternative than to pick arm. may God help us. the world must know, it refuse to listen to a peaceful alternative.
Re: Can Jonathan talk to the dead .how Can 99% Of Obasanjo Dead Friends Help Him Win by vorosmartm(m): 12:43pm On Dec 10, 2010
Musiwa!!!, can i please have some of your weed, you definitely have some good iish there. BTW, which university graduated an illiterate like you? You are a clear specimen to prove our educational system is comatose. Peace bro, and speak Yoruba if English is too technical.
Re: Can Jonathan talk to the dead .how Can 99% Of Obasanjo Dead Friends Help Him Win by slap1(m): 1:50pm On Dec 10, 2010
vorosmartm:

Musiwa!!!, can i please have some of your weed, you definitely have some good iish there. [b]BTW, which university graduated an illiterate like you? [/b]You are a clear specimen to prove our educational system is comatose. Peace bro, and speak Yoruba if English is too technical.
Gotta laugh at the bolded jor! But, seriously, BCR is an intelligent and well-informed dude.
Re: Can Jonathan talk to the dead .how Can 99% Of Obasanjo Dead Friends Help Him Win by vorosmartm(m): 2:23pm On Dec 10, 2010
slap1:

Gotta laugh at the bolded jor! But, seriously, BCR is an intelligent and well-informed dude.
I cant but agree
Re: Can Jonathan talk to the dead .how Can 99% Of Obasanjo Dead Friends Help Him Win by Musiwa13: 5:10pm On Dec 10, 2010
You cant even write english but you call me an illiterate , I just have to laugh.

I am telling you the truth about obasanjo and his friend.  Jonathan can go and visit obasanjo friends at atan or ikoyi cementry. one of his friend son and daughter is here. he went to Abeokuta Baptist High School with him in nigeria, and I can tell you, they are all death.
Re: Can Jonathan talk to the dead .how Can 99% Of Obasanjo Dead Friends Help Him Win by Musiwa13: 6:54pm On Dec 10, 2010
do you want them to put you in darkness for some days, or shut down the oil well for you to know , I am not an illiterate. that we want change from the useless system.
Re: Can Jonathan talk to the dead .how Can 99% Of Obasanjo Dead Friends Help Him Win by homerac7: 9:10pm On Dec 10, 2010
ROTFLMAO

Ds guy is an enigma. grin grin grin
Re: Can Jonathan talk to the dead .how Can 99% Of Obasanjo Dead Friends Help Him Win by Musiwa13: 5:00pm On Dec 11, 2010
You have to know the army would overthrown the civilian very soon, if they is no change. They would have no option since the civilian has failed to protect the lifes of the people. They are just waiting for the right time.

Look if we were merge with benin, it makes it 16 airport, 54 universities, not up to 3  countries in africa apart from nigeria has this. you have to be greedy to want too much.

Even from the name of the most senoir female officer in the nigeria military Rear Admiral Itunu Hotonu, she is fon, who are also found in Benin republic.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Federal Court Discharges Lucky Igbinedion Of Corruption Charges / Biafra, Nigeria, And Odumegwu-Ojukwu / US To Work With Nigerian Army To Tackle Islamists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.