Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:26 AM

What Are 3 Essential SEO Tips For Youtube Videos - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / What Are 3 Essential SEO Tips For Youtube Videos (313 Views)

The Best Text To Speech Software For Youtube Videos / 3 Essential Driving Tips To Improve Your Skills As A Beginner / Study Reveals Female Brains Are 3 Years Younger Than Male Brains Of Similar Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are 3 Essential SEO Tips For Youtube Videos by youtubeseoexper: 4:51pm On Jan 24, 2020
YouTube is a great search engine in the globe today. It has a huge untapped traffic source. It claims more than 30 million visitors each day. Below are three simples, yet very effective strategies on how do video search engine optimization for Google and YouTube rankings.

Find Video Keywords: Just like SEO has to do with anything, you need to do keyword research. The goal here is to search for keywords whose results appear on the first page of Google. These people are called video keywords. Optimizing your video for keywords that have no video results in Google will mean that you will only receive traffic from people who will be searching on YouTube. Conversely, if you optimize properly for video keywords, you will receive targeted traffic to your video directly from the first page of Google.

The best way to find the most essential video keywords is to search for keywords specifically in your niche. After searching for keywords, use Google's Keyword Planner to find out if the keyword has enough search volume each month. The search volume of a specific video keyword must be sufficient to qualify, which typically results in three hundred searches each month. If a keyword gets at least 300 searches per month, it means that it gets a good amount of search on YouTube itself.

Good Quality Videos: The most useful YouTube ranking signal is user engagement. No matter how much you try to optimize your video for search engines, if it is a poor-quality video, it will not rank.

YouTube generally bases your video on how YouTube users interact with it. And how does YouTube know this?

There is a range of metrics used by YouTube to determine whether your video is of high quality or low quality. For example, it looks at video retention, comments, people who subscribe after watching, how many people share your video on social media sites, how many people favor your video, and how people thumb up Use and use the feature of thumbs down. You can agree that these things will tell a lot about the quality of your video. Therefore, produce high-quality videos that will inspire users for your videos, and your users will thank you in away.

Description: YouTube video description is very important. Google and YouTube generally rely on the text description of your video to determine the content of the video. You should describe your video carefully with the following:

# 1. Put your link on the topmost area of the video.

# 2. The description must be at least 250 words.

# 3. The first twenty-five words of the description must contain keywords.

# 4. Include keywords 3-4 times in the description.

Equally important are tags, video titles, and video file names. Use them with SEO in mind.

If you do these things well, you will see an exponential increase in your viewership because you will rank well on both Google and YouTube.

1 Like

Re: What Are 3 Essential SEO Tips For Youtube Videos by PatrikStacy: 12:14am On Mar 15, 2020
thanks for advices buddy!
Re: What Are 3 Essential SEO Tips For Youtube Videos by Sebastrue(m): 12:38am On Mar 15, 2020
Ohh, honestly, I do not understand the promotion of YouTube channel at all, but I know the basics of SEO website promotion quite well, but it seems to me that the principle is the same everywhere. By the way, thanks to your advice, I learned a lot of new things, so thank you for that. I recently opened my website and it was even less popular than my Instagram smiley)
I tried to advertise it on social networks, but I realized that it was pointless ... Then a friend of mine who helped me with the creation of the site said that it’s possible to promote and bring the site to the top of Google search results. He even told me about the guys from K1 Local SEO London and said that they are real professionals. I was very interested in this and I decided to contact them. As a result, literally after 2 months of working with them, my site was on the first page in the results. I'm just in shock !!!

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have Any Gift Card,paypal,bitcoin,cash App For Sell Inbox Me Cos I Buy / Highly Realistic 3D Face Reconstruction Produce By Smartphone Videos / Jeff Bezos Gets Wealthier, Adds $13B To Net Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.