Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Contract For Quantity Surveyor - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Contract For Quantity Surveyor (249 Views)

Vacancy For Quantity Surveyor In Lagos / Urgent Vacancy For QUANTITY SURVEYORS / Co-operative Bank Job Vacancies 2018 For Quantity Surveyor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Contract For Quantity Surveyor by lagbaja3: 6:28pm On Jan 24, 2020
We are in need of a quantity surveyor for a one off contract.

The contract is to produce priced and unpriced BOQ for the setup of a fish farm (just the pond), Poultry house and Pork farm.

We have already engaged an architect for the design of the general facility but need a QS with knowledge of the actual farms.

Competent and detailed QS is required.

Price is negotiable.

Kindly email mikezuma3@gmail.com mikezuma3(at)gmail.com
Re: Contract For Quantity Surveyor by saxha: 6:49pm On Jan 24, 2020
Your contact?
Re: Contract For Quantity Surveyor by QSFemi(m): 10:26pm On Jan 24, 2020
I'm a registered Quantity Surveyor with Nigeria Institute of Quantity Surveyors (NIQS) and also Quantity Surveyors Registration Council of Nigeria (QSRBN). Also, I'm currently pursuing my PhD in Quantity Surveying (Procurement Options) I'm very competent to handle this project.

Please call me on 09012800750

I'll also send you a pm.

lagbaja3:

The contract is to produce priced and unpriced BOQ for the setup of a fish farm (just the pond), Poultry house and Pork farm.

We have already engaged an architect for the design of the general facility but need a QS with knowledge of the actual farms.

Price is negotiable.
Re: Contract For Quantity Surveyor by boay(m): 8:34am On Jan 29, 2020
lagbaja3:

Price is negotiable.

Kindly email mikezuma3@gmail.com mikezuma3(at)gmail.com

I am the person you need for this.

I will send an email now

(1) (Reply)

All Current International Fully Funded Scholarship Program For 2020 / Vacancy For Young Male Office Assistant With O Level At Oyingbo Office. / How To Make 100 Dollar Per Day With Clickbank Affiliate Programs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.