Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,536 members, 7,827,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

My Goals And Football Skills Highlight - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My Goals And Football Skills Highlight (390 Views)

Coca-cola And Football: From Ronaldo’s Rejection To Messi’s Addiction / Little Nigerian Wonder Boy Shows Off His Football Skills(Video) / Whatsapp Betting Group: Sure Daily Bet Tips And Football Predictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Goals And Football Skills Highlight by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 24, 2020
Hello everyone,
I'm a footballer (Center forward) looking for opportunities to advance my career.
Check out my highlights.
Thank you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvzBgfCweHI

1 Like

Re: My Goals And Football Skills Highlight by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 24, 2020
Kallmerb:
Wow.... May God bless your hustle. In this 2020 you shall meet helper that will help uplift your career....very Soon we shall watch you in the Big screen in Jesus Name.. This mark a turning moment in your career...
Love the agility and stamina for the First Goal
Amen. Thank you very much. I really appreciate

2 Likes

Re: My Goals And Football Skills Highlight by shogsman(m): 8:19pm On Jan 24, 2020
You're a good player

1 Like

Re: My Goals And Football Skills Highlight by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 24, 2020
shogsman:
You're a good player
Thank you.
Re: My Goals And Football Skills Highlight by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 26, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News!!! Manchester United Has Sign Odion Ighalo / Husband, Wife Emerge First Nigerians To Finish Lagos Marathon Race (photos) / How Super Eagles Change From Red Devils To Its New Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.