Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,841 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Davido Honoured Toyin Ibrahim To Star In Her Upcoming Movie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Honoured Toyin Ibrahim To Star In Her Upcoming Movie (1978 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim To A Fan: I Have Pot Belle; Stop Making Women Feel Less Beautiful / Davido Honoured With A Chieftaincy Title In Ibusa, Delta State / Mike Godson: I Told Juliet Ibrahim To Marry Me And She Said I'm Too Short (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Honoured Toyin Ibrahim To Star In Her Upcoming Movie by Emmanuel9O(m): 8:46pm On Jan 24, 2020
Nigerian singer, David Adeleke more commonly referred to as Davido will be starring in the upcoming movie of Nollywood actress, Toyin Abraham. The singer will make an appearance in the film ‘ Fate of Alakada’, which will not be his first movie role as he made his Nollywood debut in the film ‘Legend at Sixty’, back in 2018. According to reports, Toyin placed a call through to him to feature in a few scenes in the movie and he showed up.
https://swiftbizz./2020/01/24/davido-accepted-toyin-abraham-to-star-in-her-upcoming-movie/

Re: Davido Honoured Toyin Ibrahim To Star In Her Upcoming Movie by Abfinest007(m): 8:49pm On Jan 24, 2020
David i hope u nor go fall hand
Re: Davido Honoured Toyin Ibrahim To Star In Her Upcoming Movie by Enwhen(m): 9:05pm On Jan 24, 2020
Davido go do the work and go still chop her join

Baba nla

That's part of the job
Re: Davido Honoured Toyin Ibrahim To Star In Her Upcoming Movie by Mastakija(m): 10:22pm On Jan 24, 2020
1. Change dat topic it's Abraham no Ibrahim

2. Davido cannot act na.
did u guys watch that advertisement dey did with Davido and chioma.
God that acting was TERRIBLE they've stopped showing it sha.. They probably realised the acting was not good at all
Re: Davido Honoured Toyin Ibrahim To Star In Her Upcoming Movie by irunoko(m): 11:23pm On Jan 24, 2020
I'll love to see David act in a Yoruba movie
Re: Davido Honoured Toyin Ibrahim To Star In Her Upcoming Movie by femi4: 5:32am On Jan 25, 2020
He ll spoil the movie with his frog voice. Makanaki (Reminisce) would have been a better option
Re: Davido Honoured Toyin Ibrahim To Star In Her Upcoming Movie by Thaheer(m): 6:06am On Jan 25, 2020
femi4:
He ll spoil the movie with his frog voice. Makanaki (Reminisce) would have been a better option
So you need a good voice to act?
Re: Davido Honoured Toyin Ibrahim To Star In Her Upcoming Movie by femi4: 8:52am On Jan 25, 2020
Thaheer:

So you need a good voice to act?
Can your acting be good when you are not audible

(1) (Reply)

Pics From Actress Anita Joseph's Private Wedding With Boo Today / How Ebuka Obi Uchendu Was Evicted From The Big Brother House (throwback Video) / Nollywood Actress, Kemity, Uses Her Boyfriend To Trap Lady Who Trolled Her Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.