Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

'I Borrowed Trousers to Attend Auditions' - Denrele Edun - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Borrowed Trousers to Attend Auditions' - Denrele Edun (31751 Views)

Denrele Edun At His Matriculation In UNILAG In 1998: Throwback Photos / Wizkid's Shirt And Trousers To #WizkidTheConcert Cost ₦1.3 Million & ₦350,000 / D'banj rocks N260,000k Gucci Trousers To #kingdoncome Premiere (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Borrowed Trousers to Attend Auditions' - Denrele Edun by Fisher007: 10:13am On Jan 25, 2020
Mdr
Re: 'I Borrowed Trousers to Attend Auditions' - Denrele Edun by awa(m): 10:14am On Jan 25, 2020
Police should arrest this one grin
Re: 'I Borrowed Trousers to Attend Auditions' - Denrele Edun by Isoduwa(m): 10:16am On Jan 25, 2020
Op. add value to your hustle
Re: 'I Borrowed Trousers to Attend Auditions' - Denrele Edun by adedayoa2(f): 10:16am On Jan 25, 2020
He works hard unlike Bobrisky, very lazy

2 Likes

Re: 'I Borrowed Trousers to Attend Auditions' - Denrele Edun by Neoteny(m): 10:19am On Jan 25, 2020
Sorry, bobrisky has taken off his shine..
Re: 'I Borrowed Trousers to Attend Auditions' - Denrele Edun by lucky4west: 10:19am On Jan 25, 2020
bobrisky did it better and took his shine away...him na kpako mad-cross dresser why bob na the real deal...both are mad anyway

1 Like

Re: 'I Borrowed Trousers to Attend Auditions' - Denrele Edun by Ranchhoddas: 10:19am On Jan 25, 2020
TallPck1:
How time flies? I remember this guy with basket mouth then for that T.V program, I have forgotten the name of that program.

After Bob risky came, the rest was history

Nothing last forever, I know he made some money and was able to utilize it too.

The name of that program is in the thread.
Read!

1 Like

Re: 'I Borrowed Trousers to Attend Auditions' - Denrele Edun by largehead: 10:21am On Jan 25, 2020
tropaz:

Boss
Asslicker

2 Likes

Re: 'I Borrowed Trousers to Attend Auditions' - Denrele Edun by 12345baba(m): 10:24am On Jan 25, 2020
World famous indeed. lipsrsealed
Re: 'I Borrowed Trousers to Attend Auditions' - Denrele Edun by ComradeShegs(m): 10:26am On Jan 25, 2020
BrickDevo:
Journey to madness, you mean op?

What has your own sanity brought you?.. grin Na madness dey pay for this country now my brother. That's y all our politicians are "Mad".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Borrowed Trousers to Attend Auditions' - Denrele Edun by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 25, 2020
CNN interviewed him, that's a society that respect people's choice of personality n lifestyle as far as you don't do harm to your fellow human.

A lecturer at the University of London recently used him for an illustration in Class.

Nigerians let's get better by changing our mindset and mentality, stop living in the past. Even our traditions and culture are no 100% saints.

7 Likes

Re: 'I Borrowed Trousers to Attend Auditions' - Denrele Edun by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 25, 2020
ComradeShegs:

What has your own sanity brough you?.. grin Na madness dey pay for this country now my brother. That's y all our politicians are "Mad".
Abi o grin

Wetin go make elderly men dey fight for chamber, dey jump gate, dey jump off moving bus. We ignore the real insanity killing the Nation and focus on things that don't are less worrying

3 Likes

Re: 'I Borrowed Trousers to Attend Auditions' - Denrele Edun by pacespot(m): 10:32am On Jan 25, 2020
Isn't that Linda ikeji that I saw with him in that pix?

1 Like

Re: 'I Borrowed Trousers to Attend Auditions' - Denrele Edun by September13: 10:32am On Jan 25, 2020
Mad oooooo

2 Likes

Re: 'I Borrowed Trousers to Attend Auditions' - Denrele Edun by BrickDevo: 10:32am On Jan 25, 2020
ComradeShegs:

What has your own sanity brough you?.. grin Na madness dey pay for this country now my brother. That's y all our politicians are "Mad".
Lolz

1 Like

Re: 'I Borrowed Trousers to Attend Auditions' - Denrele Edun by PapaAdanna: 10:34am On Jan 25, 2020
StarUp:
This guy still has some knots yet to be properly screwed "upstairs"...
Better to let the screws be like that and remain relevant than to screw them well and be useless like you
Re: 'I Borrowed Trousers to Attend Auditions' - Denrele Edun by ojaysam25(m): 10:39am On Jan 25, 2020
This guy be like madman ni
Re: 'I Borrowed Trousers to Attend Auditions' - Denrele Edun by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 25, 2020
adedayoa2:
He works hard unlike Bobrisky, very lazy

Who told you Bobrisky is lazy?

I don't approve his lifestyle but dude/dudess is not lazy.

1 Like

Re: 'I Borrowed Trousers to Attend Auditions' - Denrele Edun by tropaz(m): 10:41am On Jan 25, 2020
largehead:
Asslicker

You mean ass liker?
Re: 'I Borrowed Trousers to Attend Auditions' - Denrele Edun by Savagethe21st(m): 10:46am On Jan 25, 2020
Too bad he rather be hit than hit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xIeDaMpmCY Hey I'm a teen producer from lagos doing it all on his own and I'll appreciate if y'all check my beats out and show some love(subscribe).I'm not trying to be annoying just wanna pursue my dreams
Re: 'I Borrowed Trousers to Attend Auditions' - Denrele Edun by toprealman: 11:11am On Jan 25, 2020
Bobrisky and this guy are not on same hustle. It is easy for people to sit down and review the lives and hustles of others.....whilst doing NOTHING SIGNIFICANT with theirs.
These two guys are making money and apparently having a blast because their hustle and whatever success they enjoy are mutually exclusive.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Borrowed Trousers to Attend Auditions' - Denrele Edun by AerialMapper: 11:21am On Jan 25, 2020
Who else remembers him from Kiddie Vision 101 ... long before the madness started.

The days when NTA came on at 4pm starting with national anthem and then a continuity announcer who will list all the programmes that will be aired till mid-night when they close.
Re: 'I Borrowed Trousers to Attend Auditions' - Denrele Edun by kevoh(m): 11:29am On Jan 25, 2020
AerialMapper:
Who else remembers him from Kiddie Vision 101 ... long before the madness started.

The days when NTA came on at 4pm starting with national anthem and then a continuity announcer who will list all the programmes that will be aired till mid-night when they close.
I did. That was when I first knew him. Very smart chap. All these indomie generation kids saying Bobrisky has taken over, certainly were not self aware or even born then and can hardly recognise real talent.

5 Likes

Re: 'I Borrowed Trousers to Attend Auditions' - Denrele Edun by Realtalk20: 11:30am On Jan 25, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I fell in love with this dude the first time I saw him model for Kese Jabari.
Innocent yet sassy.
Naive yet awkwardly confident.

I knew he didn't fit in.
A world where everyone conforms is a shitty world.

Too bad his best years may be almost over.
He should have stuck back in South Africa, who knows he may have been an MTV Teen Choice Awards or even a Grammy Awards host by now.

Maybe he is contented with the Headies and that is a shame.

Aaaaaaand your two minutes of Fame is over

Moving on

1 Like

Re: 'I Borrowed Trousers to Attend Auditions' - Denrele Edun by Realtalk20: 11:33am On Jan 25, 2020
pacespot:
Isn't that Linda ikeji that I saw with him in that pix?

Yeah we all went to unilag then , same set

Good ol days cheesy

1 Like

Re: 'I Borrowed Trousers to Attend Auditions' - Denrele Edun by Tonyspecial(m): 11:47am On Jan 25, 2020
Bob has taken ooover
Re: 'I Borrowed Trousers to Attend Auditions' - Denrele Edun by joyfullyjoyous(f): 12:04pm On Jan 25, 2020
He was in my faculty. Tot he was going bananas. He would go to classes wearing jumper tops.saw him last at a nominees awards event. it was pure traditional in Otta.
Though he dresses crazy he has pure heart .The Meg Alabi he mentioned is another nice. fashion designer. She's my friend Faith's sister.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Borrowed Trousers to Attend Auditions' - Denrele Edun by Alanimi: 12:18pm On Jan 25, 2020
That's why i wanna chat with you privately... She doesn't seem ready for business. Please send me a mail on Alaniade04@gmail.com ASAP

Cc poshestmina
Re: 'I Borrowed Trousers to Attend Auditions' - Denrele Edun by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 25, 2020
I remember back in 2016. I and an friend who's an artist went to meet Derenle in a guest house so he can record an intro to a song.

He's so nice and he's got a clear head. Derenle recorded and made sure we were okay.

We later moved the recording equipments to his house after recording in the guest house.

Derenle is an amazing person.
Better than most people who dress cliché.

5 Likes

Re: 'I Borrowed Trousers to Attend Auditions' - Denrele Edun by vertueptime: 1:59pm On Jan 25, 2020
StarUp:
This guy still has some knots yet to be properly screwed "upstairs"...

Better 2 mouth koboko fit tie those loose nuts
Re: 'I Borrowed Trousers to Attend Auditions' - Denrele Edun by Shattuck(m): 2:59pm On Jan 25, 2020
denrele is definitely a pace setter,I really did enjoy twilight zone back in the day,he should never be compared to bobrisky he's more classy and a born entertainer,and also eloquent.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Okoye's Surprise Party For Lola Omotayo In Lagos (Pics) / Thin Tall Tony And Rita Dominic Meet (Photo) / 8 Nigerian Celebrities With New Cars In 2018 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.