Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,594 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

This Book Has Tremendously Transformed The Health Of Many. Check It Out. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / This Book Has Tremendously Transformed The Health Of Many. Check It Out. (513 Views)

Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) / Strike: Consider Health Of Poor Nigerians, Bishop Onuoha To FG, NARD / Governor Obiano Transformed Onitsha General Hospital (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Book Has Tremendously Transformed The Health Of Many. Check It Out. by lizdammy: 10:02pm On Jan 24, 2020
Let me start with testimonials.

Testimonial 1
Good day everyone, I trust you're good.
I may have been silent on this platform but I follow all discussions closely.
2 weeks ago, I had malaria symptoms and went to the lab for a quick test and
the test actually confirmed that I had malaria+.

On receiving the results I told myself that I want to do away as much as
possible with drugs. So I decided to take the bitter kola and dates therapy as
contained in the books we bought from Dammylove.

I was taking 1bitter kola +1dates twice a day and by the third day, all the headaches,
body pain we're gone. I took the therapy for 5 days and am ok now.

Thanks to Dammylove on this natural therapies.
Another testimony is the fruits leaves and the pineapple peels.

My wife actually prepared it, we both took it and her constant spine pain and my back pain has significantly reduced.
Re: This Book Has Tremendously Transformed The Health Of Many. Check It Out. by lizdammy: 10:10pm On Jan 24, 2020
Testimonial 2

Dearly Beloved,
I have a story to tell about one Mr. Joel. Please take your time to read this story to the end.... DammyLove �.

Mr Joel contacted me on the 26th of January 2019. He had ulcerative Colitis, multiple ulceration in his intestine, ulcer of the colon.

He later said I may not know the degree of this chronic illness called ulcerative colitis says endoscopy from National hospital. He told me this ailment is worst than Aids and it has no cure.

The following are the symptoms and sicknesses that he experienced as a result of the disease condition:

1) Goes to toilet like 10 times daily,had bloody diarrhea.

2) He lost 35 pants of blood and 7 pants of platelet's

3) He lost strength and therefore was told to get a near by nurse that would infuse him daily with drip.

4)His urine became yellow.

5) He had arthritis with severe pains. He said there is no pain killer he has not taken.

6)His skin became dark(real black) like roasted yam.

7) He couldn't go to work for 2 years.

cool He couldn't work any distance.

9)He couldn't sweat because his skin was dry as a result of dehydration.

10) His hairs were falling off from the head.

11). He lost erection for 2 years.

12) His hands were pale to death.

13) He had heart palpitation

14) He was on oxygen as a result of low blood and water caused by the bloody diarrhea.

15)He lost memory.

16)Food would not digest in his stomach.

17) He was advised to go for artificial insemination because he couldn't impregnate his wife and that would cost him N500,000 which he couldn't afford.

My recommendation
I placed him on water therapy (Taking of 3 cups of warm water first thing in the morning and he shouldn't eat till after an hour) then he was taking cucumber and local spinach( green as his soup for akpu (fufu our Nigerian local swallow).

The following was the result as a result of this therapy as at the 10th of February 2019, exactly 15 days after the recommendation.

1)Frequency to the toilet stopped. Uses toilet 2 or 3 times at most daily.

2) No more blood transfusion.

3)Restored strength, he said he has enough energy, he can run to anywhere and feels he could fly.

4)His urine color has been restored to normal.

5) No more pain killers

6)His skin is fair now. ( He sent me his picture recently, fair indeed)

7)He has resumed work

cool Now he can run any where.

9) He can sweat now

10)His hairs are growing well and fresh now.

11)His Man power erects every early morning. His wife is happy because they had had
no sex for 2 years.

12)He can feel his reddish palm

13) No more heart palpitation

14)He is off oxygen.

15) Memory fully restored

16)I will tell you this at the end of my story....

17) His food digest well now.

On the 16th of April 2019 that's over 2 months he shared his testimonial with me.

He prayed for me as said, DammLove, you will live long. He said and I quote from his writing "I'm just good with the water therapy, no drugs all this while,you can see how my skin is glowing or shinning" (He sent me his picture).

He said he doesn't miss water therapy. He observes it everyday for daily strength and health. With no side effects.

Also, before the above he sent this message - *I am 100% conscious and mindful of what I eat.*

*Lessons from this story*
a) Most times the solution to our problem is in something we don't attach much value to.

b) Diseases and Sicknesses come with so much ailments and pains. Please take proper care of your health. ONE SICKNESS OR DISEASE CAN DEGENERATE TO SEVERAL OTHERS

c)Don't underestimate the power of water. Water is indeed life.

d).Don't keep your sickness to yourself, tell it to God in prayers and tell people that can be of help. Someone close by may have the solution.

e).Be conscious of what you eat, *an ounce of prevention is better than a pound of cure.*

Value your body. Your body is the vehicle to the fulfilment of your purpose in life and destiny.

Lastly, never forget that *Dammylove loves you and cares* for you.
Re: This Book Has Tremendously Transformed The Health Of Many. Check It Out. by lizdammy: 10:17pm On Jan 24, 2020
Testimonial 3

Good morning great Evagreener. Iam really crying as iam typing now���� See the testimonial sent to me this morning. My in-law that was down with stroke. To God alon be all the glory�

[1/16, 9:31 AM] EMMA DONALD BR: Ah i have a testimony oh! After that medication, he was discharged from the hospital and now he is very much better to the Glory of God. Thank you so much for your assistance
[1/16, 9:33 AM] Dammylove❤: Which medication sir
[1/16, 9:34 AM] Dammylove❤: Good morning sir
[1/16, 9:35 AM] EMMA DONALD BR: Unripe pawpaw and pear
[1/16, 9:35 AM] Dammylove❤: Wao from the ebook
[1/16, 9:39 AM] Dammylove❤: God is great.
Re: This Book Has Tremendously Transformed The Health Of Many. Check It Out. by lizdammy: 10:42pm On Jan 24, 2020
Testimonial 4

Good morning my great evvagreeners.
My testimonial today is on cayenne pepper or shombo.
My sister though not blood sister but from the same village
has been suffering from ischaemic angina that almost took her life in 2018,
she has been on drugs but sometimes she doesn't have money to buy the drugs because they are quite expensive.

And she came down with an episode of chest pain in November last year and
she couldn't move or do anything strenous.

I adviced her to grind two pieces of shombo and add to a glass of water and drink .
Immediately she took the first cup there was a great relief behold after a week the pain had gone completely.
She is now testifying to the goodness of shombo.

Thank you Mrs Dammylove very much for all the help you are rendering to humanity.
May the Lord Almighty bless you richly.
Re: This Book Has Tremendously Transformed The Health Of Many. Check It Out. by lizdammy: 10:51pm On Jan 24, 2020
Testimonial 5

I have a testimony oooo. There is this my friend dt have ulcer bt I didn't know.
Bt last two weeks, as we were coming back from mkt she was lamenting dt dis ulcer is disturbing her a lot.
Dt if it starts, all her body from head toe will be aching, dt it destabilizes her.

I introduced warm water therapy to her n also unripe pawpaw for ulcer. Now here d good news.
Yesterday she called me n was looking so happy. She said dt d therapy I gave her worked.

Anytime she drinks dt unripe pawpaw water ,dt her body will cool down.

Dt all d pain she used to sustain have gone. She was so happy dt she was saying many things.

She has even introduced d therapy to her mother in-law who also have ulcer.

I am also so happy dt I shared d testimony in our gathering yesterday.

I thank for our dear Dammylove for creating dis forum. May God bless u more
Re: This Book Has Tremendously Transformed The Health Of Many. Check It Out. by lizdammy: 10:56pm On Jan 24, 2020
Testimonial 6

Insomnia gone!

She said she couldn't sleep for 2 weeks once she sleep by 10pm
she will wake up by 12am or 1am and will not be able to sleep again.

I asked her to blend one onion and drink then inhale another onion.

Guess what? within 3 to 4 days of the therapy she was cured of insomnia.

To God be the glory
Re: This Book Has Tremendously Transformed The Health Of Many. Check It Out. by lizdammy: 11:00pm On Jan 24, 2020
More testimonials to come later.
Re: This Book Has Tremendously Transformed The Health Of Many. Check It Out. by lizdammy: 11:03pm On Jan 24, 2020
Introducing The World's Best Medicinal Fruits and vegetables
Contents at a glance....
Insomnia-117,124
Cancer-84-85,107,123
High BP- 53,61,126
Kidney stone and health- 45,100,147
Diarrhea and dysentery-53
Skin care- 53,159
Cough and Cold-53,61,126
Weight loss-53
Scurvy-53
Urinary tract infection-126
Natural contraceptive-161
Arthritis and pains-160
Asthma-61,112
Headache-61
Shock-61
Prickly heat-61
High cholesterol-53,126
Diabetes-72,117,189
Sexual disability-126
Infection-126
Anemia-118
Pregnancy and lactation-118
Dental care- 159
Hair loss-126,161 and moringa oil (very potent)
Epilepsy-147 and CBD oil
Ezema-158
Prostate -184-186.

This book is changing lives globally!
I am Dammylove and I love you all������������������������

Re: This Book Has Tremendously Transformed The Health Of Many. Check It Out. by malikmalcolmlee: 4:13pm On Mar 01, 2020
please where can I get the book from
Re: This Book Has Tremendously Transformed The Health Of Many. Check It Out. by lizdammy: 10:48pm On Mar 11, 2020
malikmalcolmlee:
please where can I get the book from
Contact me on the in the signature

(1) (Reply)

Stroke Herbal Treatment / See Young Nigerian Who Acted On The Coronavirus Pandemic Before The Government. / I'm 25, But Am Reducing In Height. So Depressed. I Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.