Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,082 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:25 PM

I Pray Nigeria Can Be Like Dubai – Eniola Badmus - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Pray Nigeria Can Be Like Dubai – Eniola Badmus (729 Views)

Dubai Is Fine Shaaaa, I Pray Nigeria My Country Can Be Like Dubai – Eniola Badmu / Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) / Davido At Eniola Badmus' 34th Birthday Dinner (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Pray Nigeria Can Be Like Dubai – Eniola Badmus by Yinkfoldup: 10:52pm On Jan 24, 2020
Popular Nollywood actress, Eniola Badmus took to social media to state that she hopes Nigeria becomes as fine as Dubai.

The actress has been seen having fun in Dubai with her colleague, Funke Akindele.

The Duo recently settled their beef, and have been holidaying together ever since.

Eniola took to Instagram to share a picture of herself with the caption;

“Dubai is fine shaaaaa……..I pray my country can be like Dubai”

See post below;

Source: https://yinkfold.com/i-pray-nigeria-can-be-like-dubai-eniola-badmus/

Re: I Pray Nigeria Can Be Like Dubai – Eniola Badmus by GamalNasser: 11:40pm On Jan 24, 2020
Any small 1 million you make in Nigeria you will carry it and go spend in Dubai and come back broke and start saying you want Nigeria to be like Dubai ,.. Have u not seen that Dubai is only so rich because millions of people go there to spend billions of dollars yearly doing nothing but taking pictures and seeing tall buildings and then go back to their countries broke only to come back to their home countries mop up the little money there again and go back and give it to UAE ..African govt have a lot of problem but Africans as people to have issues

1 Like

Re: I Pray Nigeria Can Be Like Dubai – Eniola Badmus by RiyadhGoddess(f): 12:22am On Jan 25, 2020
Hahahahaha Dreamer Eniola Alala lols
Read my signature and PT
Re: I Pray Nigeria Can Be Like Dubai – Eniola Badmus by jabor4Naija(m): 6:07am On Jan 25, 2020
With the corrupt leaders we have? Keep dreaming.

(1) (Reply)

Actress, Ijeoma Thomas Reveals She Was Insulted For ‘snatching Her Sister’s Man / I Took Pay Cut To Secure Man Utd Move: Ighalo / Actress Stella Damasus Shows Off Her Dance Steps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.