Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,004 members, 7,849,057 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:59 PM

BUSTED!! Man Lies To Wife About His Whereabouts To Attend Own Wedding - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / BUSTED!! Man Lies To Wife About His Whereabouts To Attend Own Wedding (262 Views)

Lost His Wife About A Year Ago, Planning To Go Into Relationship Again / “If You Fight My Side Chick, I Will Upgrade Her To Wife” - Nigerian Man. / Man Lies On A Gutter For His Pregnant Wife To Pass (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BUSTED!! Man Lies To Wife About His Whereabouts To Attend Own Wedding by Samsonmfon(m): 12:27am On Jan 25, 2020
A Nigerian lady has shared how her friend’s husband lied and betrayed her by marrying another woman.

The lady, identified as Awele Ejiofor shared on Facebook how the man met her friend and how they got engaged and ultimately got married.

According to Awele, it was a shameful thing the man has done as she hinted that her friend has been tolerating his shenanigans.

Continue..
http://naijamadzone..com/2020/01/busted-man-lies-to-wife-about-his.html

(1) (Reply)

Solve All Ur Spiritual & Herbal Issues Here...call D Spiritual Master Now / My Nigeria Family In Ghana Help me please on accomodation for 2month... / Are You Searching For A Virtuous Woman To Marry? Look No Further

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.