Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Finding Mr Right In 2020 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Finding Mr Right In 2020 (157 Views)

Uriel Oputa Has Frozen Her Eggs At 35 Till She Finds Mr Right / Desmond Elliot Was Right In Calling Nigerian Youths Children - Ivan-Whyte Eagle / Davido And Chioma Introduction Photos. Traditional Wedding Holds In 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Finding Mr Right In 2020 by Discuss247: 7:31am On Jan 25, 2020
Love they say is never easy to find. But finding love isn't easy too right?

Ok... So today we will journey through the path called "love" in the direction of finding a "Mr Right" which for sure I know is a major prayer point for many this year.

Don't get me wrong ooo... I mean; a number of our ladies are quite not getting any younger and as such, the desire to settle down becomes a priority. If you are reading this and you know anyone who might find this as a good read, don't hesitate to share.

Finding a "Mr Right"... Isn't it worth knowing that getting your desired kind of man entails you getting into a strategic positioning? Don't worry, you would soon get to find out the skeleton in this cupboard as we unveil the secrets of love triangle.

Before I get into the whole Jack and James principle of finding your perfect man, let me bring to your notice of the most neglected fact which happens to be a reason why many settle for anything when everything is at their disposal. This happens to be a phenomenon which every lady out there should save in their head like a memory verse. It is the statement of truth, and I quote "you choose what you want and you get what you choose, but you can't choose when you don't know what you want".

Like a marketer, the first thing you do in creating a structured marketing campaign that would drive in sales is identifying your target market. In doing this, it becomes easier to run ads which can, in turn, generate lead and then finally conversion happens but most importantly after the conversion, retaining the customers becomes a different ball game.

Now let's bring this to the love triangle or finding our Mr Right as you may choose to call it. Before you make a prayer point to God or before you start turning down every man that approaches you this year, I would love to know if you have painted a picture of the type of man you want as your dream man.

If no, then like the early scenario I gave above, you would definitely end up settling for anything. So just in case you care to know, it simply means you are not a good marketer!

Continue>>>DISCUSS247

(1) (Reply)

You Are Facing Problem With Your Website Low Performance, Speed Check This / Nairalander Motivational Videos / [MUSIC] 9ice – Ayepo Gan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.