Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Photos: American Man Flies Down To Enugu State To Wed His Nigerian Bride - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: American Man Flies Down To Enugu State To Wed His Nigerian Bride (2392 Views)

After 16 Years Of Dating, Nigerian Man Set To Wed His Girlfriend (photos) / After Few Days Apart, Bbnaija Ike Flies Down To Dubai To Join His Boo, Mercy(vid / Kolade Oyewande Highlander To Wed His Babymama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: American Man Flies Down To Enugu State To Wed His Nigerian Bride by MrGidifeed: 7:42am On Jan 25, 2020
A Nigerian Lady, identified as Precious Destiny Stewart has tied the knot to the love of her life, An American Man, identified as Richard Stewart.

Precious who hails from Ukehe in Igboetiti Local Government Area in Enugu State has a lavish ceremony with her man, Richard, who hails from Hawaii, US. He flew down to the country to wed his heartthrob.

The wedding took place at Cubana, Enugu State.

Sharing their love story and wedding pictures to Newsmen the bride, Precious said at first she didn’t pay much atention to a ‘hi’ message from a foreign account that seems rather suspicious.

According to precious, she concluded the account was fake. But she decided to play along.. But then, as time went on, their conversation became more and more interesting, and TRUE LOVE was formed.

Precious revealed to us that they ‘dated’ for 3 years online, before he finally decided to fly down to Enugu State, Nigeria to propose and tie the knot with her.

“He is such a happy soul. I can’t thank God enough for what he has done for me. Getting married to him is the sweetest thing that has ever happened in my life. He is ready to go down to earth for my sake. If not him, nobody else. May good lord continue to bless our union forever. Amen”

Congratulations �

Source: https://gidifeed.com/photos-american-man-flies-down-to-enugu-state-to-wed-his-nigerian-bride/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Photos: American Man Flies Down To Enugu State To Wed His Nigerian Bride by Davash222(m): 7:44am On Jan 25, 2020
Enugu AMAKA!

If your wife is not Igbo, you're still single, brother.

1 Like

Re: Photos: American Man Flies Down To Enugu State To Wed His Nigerian Bride by Emodeee: 7:49am On Jan 25, 2020
Sweet lady. She secured the green cardcheesy. I viewed a particular lady trying to do that on a thread here on Nairaland. I don't know how var now, I wish her the bestcheesy.
Re: Photos: American Man Flies Down To Enugu State To Wed His Nigerian Bride by mahakexchange(m): 7:49am On Jan 25, 2020
It's quite simple
Re: Photos: American Man Flies Down To Enugu State To Wed His Nigerian Bride by GOFRONT(m): 7:58am On Jan 25, 2020
Now, Suleiman of Kano would be like: I'm not alone in this game...

1 Like

Re: Photos: American Man Flies Down To Enugu State To Wed His Nigerian Bride by money121(m): 7:58am On Jan 25, 2020
Happy married life
Re: Photos: American Man Flies Down To Enugu State To Wed His Nigerian Bride by Auntyesther(f): 8:01am On Jan 25, 2020
Davash222:
Enugu AMAKA!
oh please!
Re: Photos: American Man Flies Down To Enugu State To Wed His Nigerian Bride by LOGOBELT: 8:04am On Jan 25, 2020
wait! Is the American Man, supposed to trek down to Nigeria to wed his Nigerian Bride before?

I never understand what this picture is impacting, and believe me the Mods will push this topic to Front-page, Ignoring other educative posts.

Am Convinced, Nairaland is now a DUSTBIN.

People just come to dump anything here for us to read. No Educative post on Front-page, if it's not:-
* Sex
* Snake (LaLa)
* annoying and less informative post

Then its nothing.

Nairaland is beginning to suck!

Abeg no member of "Igbo Amaka" club should attack me. I ain't giving them shikini time.
Re: Photos: American Man Flies Down To Enugu State To Wed His Nigerian Bride by Davash222(m): 8:13am On Jan 25, 2020
Auntyesther:
oh please!
Step aside, darling.
Re: Photos: American Man Flies Down To Enugu State To Wed His Nigerian Bride by donstan18: 8:14am On Jan 25, 2020
LOGOBELT [s:
post=86088478]wait! Is the American Man, supposed to trek down to Nigeria to wed his Nigerian Bride before?

I never understand what this picture is impacting, and believe me the Mods will push this topic to Front-page, Ignoring other educative posts.

Am Convinced, Nairaland is now a DUSTBIN.

People just come to dump anything here for us to read. No Educative post on Front-page, if it's not:-
* Sex
* Snake (LaLa)
* annoying and less informative post

Then its nothing.

Nairaland is beginning to suck!

Abeg no member of "Igbo Amaka" club should attack me. I ain't giving them shikini time[/s].
Mr Informative post,

I just checked your profile to see how many informative posts and threads you've created on this forum to inform people, but guess what? I was just seeing "Small pin charger for sale, Tokunbo power bank for sale and other irrelevant things that will end up adding no informative value to our lives.

You left Auto, Education, Business,investment, health, travel and politics section where you are suppose to be getting the informations you are pretending to like, down to Romance section to cliam a motivational speaker and hate on a lady for getting married to a white man. Abi?

Make una try dey get sense,

- Instagram lady sucks diiick live online , you will see 148,000 views with over 30 pages of comments.

10 ways to grow a successful E-commerce Business : 1250 views with 4 comments, yet una dey complain of irrelevant posts.

4 Likes

Re: Photos: American Man Flies Down To Enugu State To Wed His Nigerian Bride by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:19am On Jan 25, 2020
Those dirty bleaching Gals from the West side on this forum won't like this news.
Re: Photos: American Man Flies Down To Enugu State To Wed His Nigerian Bride by CAPSLOCKED: 8:37am On Jan 25, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Those dirty bleaching Gals from the West side on this forum won't like this news.

the west side girls also attract foreign men.
the east side girls also bleach.

I'm just saying that it's too early for you to be already drunk.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: American Man Flies Down To Enugu State To Wed His Nigerian Bride by demolinka(m): 8:46am On Jan 25, 2020
Well done, you both. As long as you're happy with each other, every other opinion na for their pocket
Re: Photos: American Man Flies Down To Enugu State To Wed His Nigerian Bride by majamajic(m): 8:48am On Jan 25, 2020
grin
till I see Nigerian old mama wey marry young oyibo
Re: Photos: American Man Flies Down To Enugu State To Wed His Nigerian Bride by LOGOBELT: 8:50am On Jan 25, 2020
donstan18:

Mr Informative post,

I just checked your profile to see how many informative posts and threads you've created on this forum to inform people, but guess what? I was just seeing "Small pin charger for sale, Tokunbo power bank for sale and other irrelevant things that will end up adding no informative value to our lives.

You left Auto, Education, Business,investment, health, travel and politics section where you are suppose to be getting the informations you are pretending to like, down to Romance section to cliam a motivational speaker and hate on a lady for getting married to a white man. Abi?

- Instagram lady sucks diiick live online , you will see 148,000 views with over 30 pages of comments.

10 ways to grow a successful E-commerce Business : 1250 views with 4 comments, yet una dey complain of irrelevant posts.
am sorry ooo, but trust me... do you know your brain is paining you?
Re: Photos: American Man Flies Down To Enugu State To Wed His Nigerian Bride by NwaAmaikpe: 9:31am On Jan 25, 2020
shocked

God bless Enugu.
042 rocks any day.
042 girls are the most street-smart yet polished girls in Nigeria.

Ukehe is home to my friend Okwesilieze.
And with his son Ikenna appointed as Transition Chairman from being an aide to Gburugburu, it proves that the Nwodo dynasty is not dying any time soon.
That is one fact to be worried about.

I'd have expected her youths to be more concerned with ending this monopoly of power.
But no, they'd rather sit online searching for love off the internet and forming youth taskforces while they perpetually remain 2nd class citizens in their own hometown.

Congrats to her; but while she is at her celebration, she should check well lest she be scammed. Because that man looks more like a US based albino to me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: American Man Flies Down To Enugu State To Wed His Nigerian Bride by MartinCorridon: 9:42am On Jan 25, 2020
This one is extra dry.

There's some value in scarcity.

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Ukehe....home of my friend Okwesilieze.
With his son Ikenna now Transition Chairman and an aide to Gburugburu, the Nwodo dynasty is not dying any time soon.

God bless Enugu.
042 rocks any day.
042 girls are the most street-smart yet polished girls in Nigeria.

While she is at her celebration, she should check well lest she be scammed.
Because that man looks like an albino to me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: American Man Flies Down To Enugu State To Wed His Nigerian Bride by GOFRONT(m): 10:30am On Jan 25, 2020
Oga Martin, today is saturday abeg.....Let everybody flex him or hersef d way he or she like......

Na why IsaAbubakar no wan allow you rest b dat!!!
Re: Photos: American Man Flies Down To Enugu State To Wed His Nigerian Bride by Allen102: 11:45am On Jan 25, 2020
Davash222:
Enugu AMAKA!

The same igbo women doing prostitution all over Nigeria or another one?

3 Likes

Re: Photos: American Man Flies Down To Enugu State To Wed His Nigerian Bride by franchasng: 12:13pm On Jan 25, 2020
Wrong title!

American Albino flies down to Biafra Capital to wed his Biafran bride shocked
Re: Photos: American Man Flies Down To Enugu State To Wed His Nigerian Bride by StrikeBack(m): 12:14pm On Jan 25, 2020
No be Jim proudfoot be this??
Re: Photos: American Man Flies Down To Enugu State To Wed His Nigerian Bride by franchasng: 12:19pm On Jan 25, 2020
donstan18:

Mr Informative post,

Because...because if you open the Instagram dick sucking news you will see it live and direct no lies shocked

But click on the10 ways to grow a successful business, na lies go full there with no proof that the writer owns a successful ecommerce business grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Finally Post Her Boyfriend On Social Media(photos) / Crossdresser, James Brown Celebrates His 22nd Birthday With Stunning Photos / Rema Drags Don Jazzy Mavins Record Publicly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.