Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

Enugu Senator Pays N55M WAEC Fees For All Female Students In His Constituency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Senator Pays N55M WAEC Fees For All Female Students In His Constituency (334 Views)

Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 / Nigerians Bash Tinubu For Promising To Pay Students’ WAEC Fees / Bola Tinubu Promises Free WAEC Fees For Every Nigerian Child If Elected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu Senator Pays N55M WAEC Fees For All Female Students In His Constituency by nwekeugochukwu: 9:49am On Jan 25, 2020
IgbereTV reports that former governor of Enugu State and now senator, His Excellency, Senator Chimaroke Nnamani has paid for the 2020 WAEC registration fee of all the female WASSCE candidates in Enugu East Senatorial District, in fulfilment of his promise.

68 WAEC Bank drafts were raised for the students.

Total number of beneficiary schools -68.
Total number of Bank Drafts raised-68.
Total number of female candidates in the 68 schools-3,991.
Cost of WAEC registration for each candidate-N13, 950.00.
Total amount spent on the registration fee -Fifty Five Million, Six Hundred and Seventy Four Thousand, Four Hundred and Fifty Naira(N55, 674,450).

The 68 Bank Drafts for the school were submitted to the WAEC, Enugu Zonal Office on Thursday, 23rd January 2020. The Zonal Coordinator, Mrs Agwu, directed her team to go ahead and generate pins for the enlisted candidates. So far, many of the principals of the beneficiary schools have collected photocopies of the bank drafts for their schools to confirm that the payment has been made.

http://igberetvnews.com/1293611/enugu-senator-pays-n55m-waec-fees-female-students-constituency/

Re: Enugu Senator Pays N55M WAEC Fees For All Female Students In His Constituency by nwekeugochukwu: 9:50am On Jan 25, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: Enugu Senator Pays N55M WAEC Fees For All Female Students In His Constituency by Davash222(m): 9:50am On Jan 25, 2020
Why paying only for females

Our zonal feminists here would not say anything now. Imagine, if reverse is the case, here will catch fire!!
Re: Enugu Senator Pays N55M WAEC Fees For All Female Students In His Constituency by Simplyleo: 10:00am On Jan 25, 2020
But I thought the northern govt pays for waec because parents don't have money to pay and are also unwilling.

So why is payment being made for the rich and willing people?

Oh I forgot, those people are always right. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Enugu Senator Pays N55M WAEC Fees For All Female Students In His Constituency by GOFRONT(m): 10:20am On Jan 25, 2020
It's another one coming from Enugu...

Well, let me wait and see what Mr NwaAmaikpe have to say about it...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Senator Pays N55M WAEC Fees For All Female Students In His Constituency by Subzero047: 10:22am On Jan 25, 2020
Simplyleo:
But I thought the northern govt pays for waec because parents don't have money to pay and are also unwilling.

So why is payment being made for the rich and willing people?

Oh I forgot, those people are always right. cheesy

Why do you always spew nonsense?

Go and collect your brain from the person holding it
Re: Enugu Senator Pays N55M WAEC Fees For All Female Students In His Constituency by Staro: 10:29am On Jan 25, 2020
Wow ... that's great.
Wehdon sir!
Re: Enugu Senator Pays N55M WAEC Fees For All Female Students In His Constituency by NwaAmaikpe: 10:29am On Jan 25, 2020
shocked

Chimaroke Nnamani is a man I greatly admire and hold in very high esteem.
A medical doctor who left the US to help transform 042 is worthy of all my admirations.

Most of us know how keen he is about the womanfolks.
This is a worthy act.

In a country where WAEC is the benchmark for employment and also the qualification of it's present President.
He has more than empowered his female constituents and should not be scared if ever invited for New Yam festivals in Nuremberg.

This is more honourable than buying a house in the US for a mere girlfriend like that other efulefu.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Enugu Senator Pays N55M WAEC Fees For All Female Students In His Constituency by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 25, 2020
Enugu is in hands of God definitely.

(1) (Reply)

Hon. Aisha Ahman Pategi, Throws Weight Behind MISS LIBERTY NIGERIA - 2020 / Arson Committed By Boko Haram (Video) / Government Special Announcement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.