Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Edo Man Returns Wife To Her Parents, Says Her Virginal Is Too Wide - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Edo Man Returns Wife To Her Parents, Says Her Virginal Is Too Wide (13377 Views)

Kenyan Man Returns Empty-Handed 42 Years After He Left Home For Greener Pastures / Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt / Edo Man Finds Out His Family Didn’t Build Any House After 13 Years In Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Man Returns Wife To Her Parents, Says Her Virginal Is Too Wide by crackkhaus: 8:39pm On Jan 25, 2020
bukatyne:

1. In the spirit of marriage, they both look for a solution.

2. The bold answers you:

1. Lol. Looking for a solution is for someone who still intends to stay married.

2. Okay
Re: Edo Man Returns Wife To Her Parents, Says Her Virginal Is Too Wide by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 25, 2020
Michellekabod2:
Look at me breaking my promise not to engage guys in banters concerning this topic,..sha some bigotry can't just be ignored
.. aunty funmi would be happy with you at least

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Man Returns Wife To Her Parents, Says Her Virginal Is Too Wide by bukatyne(f): 8:47pm On Jan 25, 2020
crackkhaus:

If she made him believe she was a virgin (since they did not have sex before they got married), would it matter whether it is tight or tight as new? cheesy

I should ask you na
Re: Edo Man Returns Wife To Her Parents, Says Her Virginal Is Too Wide by crackkhaus: 8:49pm On Jan 25, 2020
bukatyne:

I should ask you na
No one likes being deceived, not even you.

1 Like

Re: Edo Man Returns Wife To Her Parents, Says Her Virginal Is Too Wide by pocohantas(f): 8:53pm On Jan 25, 2020
Thegamingorca:

cheesy my own no reach 30

Hian!!! Give me a range.
Re: Edo Man Returns Wife To Her Parents, Says Her Virginal Is Too Wide by Thegamingorca(m): 8:59pm On Jan 25, 2020
pocohantas:

Hian!!! Give me a range.

No worry just know say it go hard to enter feminist

1 Like

Re: Edo Man Returns Wife To Her Parents, Says Her Virginal Is Too Wide by pocohantas(f): 9:03pm On Jan 25, 2020
Thegamingorca:

No worry just know say it go hard to enter feminist

You go use am knack the feminism enter my womb. Okunrin meta!!!

2 Likes

Re: Edo Man Returns Wife To Her Parents, Says Her Virginal Is Too Wide by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 25, 2020
Please , let's discuss this topic once in a week!!!

This topic is too frequent on this page undecided
Re: Edo Man Returns Wife To Her Parents, Says Her Virginal Is Too Wide by Thegamingorca(m): 9:10pm On Jan 25, 2020
pocohantas:

You go use am knack the feminism enter my womb. Okunrin meta!!!

No! no!! I'm not a terrorist...I will just put the feminism at the back of the vagina
Re: Edo Man Returns Wife To Her Parents, Says Her Virginal Is Too Wide by Ishilove: 9:22pm On Jan 25, 2020
Thegamingorca and pocohantas, una doh o

2 Likes

Re: Edo Man Returns Wife To Her Parents, Says Her Virginal Is Too Wide by Thegamingorca(m): 9:30pm On Jan 25, 2020
Ishilove:

cool I dey your back

Re: Edo Man Returns Wife To Her Parents, Says Her Virginal Is Too Wide by pocohantas(f): 9:33pm On Jan 25, 2020
Ishilove:

He is telling me more about himself. grin
Re: Edo Man Returns Wife To Her Parents, Says Her Virginal Is Too Wide by mimimile93: 9:47pm On Jan 25, 2020
pocohantas:

hi
Re: Edo Man Returns Wife To Her Parents, Says Her Virginal Is Too Wide by pocohantas(f): 9:54pm On Jan 25, 2020
mimimile93:
hi

Hello,
Re: Edo Man Returns Wife To Her Parents, Says Her Virginal Is Too Wide by mimimile93: 9:55pm On Jan 25, 2020
pocohantas:

Hello,
HOW ARE U? I DROPPED A MSG FOR U ON FOOD SECT
Re: Edo Man Returns Wife To Her Parents, Says Her Virginal Is Too Wide by SmellingAnus(m): 9:57pm On Jan 25, 2020
I am not a fan of virgins or tight vaginas... I prefer the pussy wet and slightly loosed grin

1 Like

Re: Edo Man Returns Wife To Her Parents, Says Her Virginal Is Too Wide by MedicH: 9:59pm On Jan 25, 2020
Hisduchess:

This female hater is here.una go wail on top woman matter till y'all drink sniper.i knew I was gonna see you and omar9 here cos this kinda matter both of you will jump in here to show that ya both are redpillers abi bluepillers with so much hate for the female folks.awon nairaland internet warriors. Our matter go dey pain una sotey una nyash go commot. As for the op that fabricated that story biko go get sense,there are real intelligent people here not itiboribos and broke female haters.see them shouting yen yen yen.

STOP PAINTING THE FEMALE FOLK BAD NAIRALAND BOYS.YALL SHOULD GROW UP angry angry

Lol
Re: Edo Man Returns Wife To Her Parents, Says Her Virginal Is Too Wide by Pro2makx(m): 10:11pm On Jan 25, 2020
fieryy:

As I already said, a vagina elastic enough to hold a tampon is elastic enough to hold a D. A penis that's not bigger than a newborn's baby head WILL SURELY NOT affect the pelvic muscles

please don't mix things up. They are all different scenerios. For tampon, the v.j is not wet cos you about classify the blood discharge as a lub, so it will naturally stay in place. Especially because the tampon will eventually get soaked by the discharge which will further make it swell further, there by filling the v.j d more. In the other scenerio involving d penis, the v.j is lubricated by d vaginal juice. And if d v.j is wide, sorry there is nothing much d penis can do, as unlike in d case of d tampon, d vagina juice can not soak d penis to swell to fill up d already wide v.j. Please when guy tell you there are scary v.js, please don't argue and start acting pained. I am ok in d middle yet i have seen oceans

2 Likes

Re: Edo Man Returns Wife To Her Parents, Says Her Virginal Is Too Wide by Ishilove: 10:14pm On Jan 25, 2020
Thegamingorca:

cool I dey your back
If we check now, we go see sey na just mouth tongue
Re: Edo Man Returns Wife To Her Parents, Says Her Virginal Is Too Wide by Ishilove: 10:14pm On Jan 25, 2020
pocohantas:

Ride on
Re: Edo Man Returns Wife To Her Parents, Says Her Virginal Is Too Wide by pocohantas(f): 10:20pm On Jan 25, 2020
Ishilove:

Ride on

Thanks Mami. Tell him to wear his seatbelt, I don't obey speed limits. grin
Re: Edo Man Returns Wife To Her Parents, Says Her Virginal Is Too Wide by pocohantas(f): 10:21pm On Jan 25, 2020
mimimile93:
HOW ARE U? I DROPPED A MSG FOR U ON FOOD SECT

Lol. Mimi carry your wahala to another person abeg. You pass me.

1 Like

Re: Edo Man Returns Wife To Her Parents, Says Her Virginal Is Too Wide by Oyindidi(f): 10:26pm On Jan 25, 2020
crackkhaus:
They should take their daughter back, it's not by force to stay married.
I don't think he asked for the bride-price, but it should be given back to him voluntarily based on traditional etiquette.

The gentleman was even kind enough to drive her all the way to her hometown instead of just throwing her out like a nobody.
He should be commended.
Crackhaus!!!!! shocked
Re: Edo Man Returns Wife To Her Parents, Says Her Virginal Is Too Wide by Kennedyiheme: 10:39pm On Jan 25, 2020
fieryy:

Actually YOU are the ignorant one here. The vagina is an ELASTIC tissue, supported by pelvic muscles. Although the length and width of the vaginal canal varies, this doesn't affect it's elasticity.

If a vagina is elastic enough to hold a TAMPON and menstrual cup, it sure is as hell capable of holding a D!
The feeling of “tightness” during sex is due the pelvic floor, which is in turn based on how aroused and relaxed the lady is.

A weak pelvic floor in ladies (by the way men can have it too) is usually due to pregnancy and childbirth, but since these are muscles than can be exercised, in this case with Kegel exercises, it can be strengthened again.

As long as she's not suffering from urine leakage, her pelvic floor is totally fine.

You claim it's not the fault of guys, who have small ds, that it's natural blablala.

Well this is as well.

In this case, the man was indicating the reason the lady has a wide vagina is due to her sleeping with various men... Lmaooo!!!
"The man who dropped his wife at her parents house in ubiaja in a green coloured golf 4 told his in-laws that many people must have slept with Edeki for her virginal to be that wide"

Sorry but no amount of D in this world is capable of having an effect on the pelvic floors of a woman, unless there's one as big as a newborn's head.

disgusting..
Re: Edo Man Returns Wife To Her Parents, Says Her Virginal Is Too Wide by Ishilove: 10:40pm On Jan 25, 2020
pocohantas:

Thanks Mami. Tell him to wear his seatbelt, I don't obey speed limits. grin
Thegamingorca, time to put your money where your mouth is. No be to dey claim Womb Shifter without corresponding evidence. grin
Re: Edo Man Returns Wife To Her Parents, Says Her Virginal Is Too Wide by Ishilove: 10:42pm On Jan 25, 2020
pocohantas:

Does he have a crush on you? cheesy
Re: Edo Man Returns Wife To Her Parents, Says Her Virginal Is Too Wide by pocohantas(f): 10:43pm On Jan 25, 2020
Ishilove:

Does he have a crush on you? cheesy

Mimi crush na per second. Tomorrow he'll be on to the next one.

1 Like

Re: Edo Man Returns Wife To Her Parents, Says Her Virginal Is Too Wide by Ishilove: 10:45pm On Jan 25, 2020
pocohantas:

Mimi crush na per second. Tomorrow he'll be on to the next one.

Good to see he is finally adjusting. Last year he was a hot mess

1 Like

Re: Edo Man Returns Wife To Her Parents, Says Her Virginal Is Too Wide by mimimile93: 11:00pm On Jan 25, 2020
i am a nice person.
pocohantas:

i wont force u tho d devil we knw is beta
Re: Edo Man Returns Wife To Her Parents, Says Her Virginal Is Too Wide by crackkhaus: 11:04pm On Jan 25, 2020
Oyindidi:
Crackhaus!!!!! shocked
Happy new year grin
Re: Edo Man Returns Wife To Her Parents, Says Her Virginal Is Too Wide by desvi: 11:25pm On Jan 25, 2020
pocohantas:
To a penis that looks like over-used eyepencil, every vagina would be wide.

I am not implying anything, just saying...

grin grin

the hatred for the vagina is strong in this country
makes you wonder why Nigerians suffer collectively from the obsessive-compulsive disorder to jump on threads about the vagina
to stay there all day cheesy
some wives/husbands talk more to NLanders than their spouses about private issues they have no stake in like someone's genîtalia
some have no friends or hobbies apparently
what a hopeless nation

by the way, Nairaland has a problem with the word genítalia
how immoral grin
the country of law and order

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Man Returns Wife To Her Parents, Says Her Virginal Is Too Wide by pocohantas(f): 11:44pm On Jan 25, 2020
desvi:

grin grin

the hatred for the vagina is strong in this country
makes you wonder why Nigerians suffer collectively from the obsessive-compulsive disorder to jump on threads about the vagina
to stay there all day cheesy
some wives/husbands talk more to NLanders than their spouses about private issues they have no stake in like someone's genîtalia
some have no friends or hobbies apparently
what a hopeless nation

by the way, Nairaland has a problem with the word genítalia
how immoral grin
the country of law and order

Hate kor, Kate ni.

The only thing they hate is how much they love toto.

Lol. Is it easy talking to a Nigerian partner. They just end up misunderstanding themselves and being worse than they started off.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Herbert Wigwe Wife Biography, Children, Net Worth / A Wife Or A Car: Which Is More Expensive To Maintain? / What Has Kept Your Relationship/marriage Moving?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.