Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Anita Joseph Releases Pre-wedding Photos Ahead Of Valentine’s Day Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Joseph Releases Pre-wedding Photos Ahead Of Valentine’s Day Wedding (3771 Views)

MBGN 2015, Unoaku Anyadike Set To Wed, Releases Pre-Wedding Photos / Popular Abuja Based Comedian Shortcut Releases Amazing Photos Ahead Of His Event / Erigga Set To Wed, Releases Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anita Joseph Releases Pre-wedding Photos Ahead Of Valentine’s Day Wedding by Yinkfoldgist: 11:45am On Jan 25, 2020
It is no longer News that controversial actress and mother of one, Anita Joseph will be exchanging the marital vows with her lover, MC Fish on the 14th of February, 2020.

Sharing prewedding photos on Instagram, she wrote:

“The moment I laid my eyes on you my world changed…
All I could see was beauty around me ..
All I felt was pure bliss…
Thank you for Loving me and protecting me
You believe in me even when I doubt my self
You give me the strength to go on
Because of you this world is a better place
Because of you am a better Woman

You are the stars in my sky and the sun to my world

Am on Cloud nine every time am with you
And the baby in me comes out
Thank you for been You you a good Man (my gee)
May JEHOVAH ELOHIM bless you and
What ever you touch turns to Gold may you know no pain nor Sorrow…

Your paths are blessed your legs are sanctified
The LORD is your Protection … in JESUS NAME AMEN I Love you my King I really do LOVE YOU
What ever you were telling me here I love it.”

Source : https://yinkfold.com/anita-joseph-releases-pre-wedding-photos-ahead-of-valentines-day-wedding/

Re: Anita Joseph Releases Pre-wedding Photos Ahead Of Valentine’s Day Wedding by Ladylite: 11:53am On Jan 25, 2020
I pray it lasts o

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Releases Pre-wedding Photos Ahead Of Valentine’s Day Wedding by donbachi(m): 12:28pm On Jan 25, 2020
Ladylite:
I pray it lasts o
e go last....na just d "pure bliss" side I no understand.
Re: Anita Joseph Releases Pre-wedding Photos Ahead Of Valentine’s Day Wedding by Omihanifa: 1:02pm On Jan 25, 2020
The only issue be say other girls go still dey put eye for the dude cuz he's fine. Tho be may not be boxed o cheesy

But as for the babe her sugar daddies and numerous yahoo boys no fit allow that her big yansh rest

5 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph Releases Pre-wedding Photos Ahead Of Valentine’s Day Wedding by Lilshorecords(m): 2:15pm On Jan 25, 2020
C
Re: Anita Joseph Releases Pre-wedding Photos Ahead Of Valentine’s Day Wedding by Lcf69(m): 6:41pm On Jan 25, 2020
WOwww!!! Under d Sun everybody has a destined reformer n I guess she found hers HML... Pinned.
Re: Anita Joseph Releases Pre-wedding Photos Ahead Of Valentine’s Day Wedding by Onyi22(f): 7:17pm On Jan 25, 2020
Congratulations

(1) (Reply)

I Have 6 Packs & 6 Cars - Peter Psquare Boast As He Reminds Ladies. PHOTOS / Meek Mill Dreams And Nightmares (FULL DOWNLOAD) / DAVIDO Bought Himself A 2023 Maybach S680 Virgil Abloh Worth Costs ₦450 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.