Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

List Your Top Ten Rap Songs - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / List Your Top Ten Rap Songs (261 Views)

Victony Rap Songs That Will Blow Your Mind 2022 / Top 5 Saddest Rap Songs Of All Time / Is Rap Songs Going Into Extinction In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

List Your Top Ten Rap Songs by Aldebarann(m): 1:32pm On Jan 25, 2020
Hi, folks. Hope y’all are enjoying this weekend. I have been listening to some rap songs all afternoon, so I decided to create this topic, just to share some of my favourites with y’all.

(1) Worldwide Choppers by Tech N9ne Ft Ceza, D-Loc, JL B.Hood, U$O, Twista, Busta Rhymes, Yelawolf & Twisted Insane (Twista’s verse is so dope on this one)

(2) Notorious Thugs by B.I.G Ft Bone Thugs N Harmony

(3) Regulate by Warren G Ft Nate Dogg

(4) Get Me Home by Foxy Brown Ft Blackstreet

(5) 5 O’Clock by Nonchalant

(6) No Matter What by Lil Kim Ft P.Diddy

(7) You No Holy Pass - 2Baba

( 8 ) Ninety Nine Flash The Message by John Forte Ft Wyclef Jean & Michael Pras

(9) Westside Story by The Game

(10) If I Ruled The World by Nas

You can drop yours, too.
Have a stress-free weekend smiley
Re: List Your Top Ten Rap Songs by OluchiDelly: 3:45pm On Jan 25, 2020
Op, what's your own definition of rap music?
*Almost 90% to 100% rap with one or two lines of chorus like those of Eminem, mode9, phyno etc.?
*Almost 70% rap with blends of more chorus/dancehall as in ruggedman, General pype's champion remix, etc?
*Almost 80% rnb with few lines of raps,?
"You no holy pass" by 2baba ft freestyle falls into this category.

This is my list and they are indigenous rappers.
10. Abia. -niggaraw, 2short, Ruggedy(his ability to flow in pidgen, Igbo and Yoruba makes him unique)
9. Man of the year, phyno
8. Ghost mode, phyno
7. Pon pon pon, da grin
6. Lefenuso, 9ce+ajasa
5 obi muo, obiwon ft blaise
4 adara, Sasha p
3 pray sote ft bustarhyme
2. Champion, Gen pype ft vector d viper, shaha p, da grin, gt.
1. opomulero, ruggedy baba. This particular one apart from the dope chorus from 9ce and the dope rap lines, the role that 9ce(as per pesin wey nevar blow) played where he sat on the floor hailing and eulogizing the king(ruggedy) on the throne makes me wonder if 9ce can still accept that role now that he has blown. poverty is a disease, it can make one humble by force by fire.
Re: List Your Top Ten Rap Songs by Aldebarann(m): 4:54pm On Jan 25, 2020
Cool list you’ve got there. I like Ghost Mode & few other songs by Phyno. The emboldened is the definition of rap, to me, but some songs on the list aren’t fully rap songs, e.g Regulate & Ninety nine.

With regards to 9ice’s chorus, i am sure most upcoming artists of today will jump on the opportunity of singing with M.I. Heck, Flavour sang chorus on Number one with M.I. I think 9ice can still do it but not with Ruggedy, before egbon go arrange him new wife (Once bitten twice shy) cheesy

OluchiDelly:
Op, what's your own definition of rap music?
*Almost 90% to 100% rap with one or two lines of chorus like those of Eminem, mode9, phyno etc.?

*Almost 70% rap with blends of more chorus/dancehall as in ruggedman, General pype's champion remix, etc?
*Almost 80% rnb with few lines of raps,?
"You no holy pass" by 2baba ft freestyle falls into this category.

This is my list and they are indigenous rappers.
10. Abia. -niggaraw, 2short, Ruggedy(his ability to flow in pidgen, Igbo and Yoruba makes him unique)
9. Man of the year, phyno
8. Ghost mode, phyno
7. Pon pon pon, da grin
6. Lefenuso, 9ce+ajasa
5 obi muo, obiwon ft blaise
4 adara, Sasha p
3 pray sote ft bustarhyme
2. Champion, Gen pype ft vector d viper, shaha p, da grin, gt.
1. opomulero, ruggedy baba. This particular one apart from the dope chorus from 9ce and the dope rap lines, the role that 9ce(as per pesin wey nevar blow) played where he sat on the floor hailing and eulogizing the king(ruggedy) on the throne makes me wonder if 9ce can still accept that role now that he has blown. poverty is a disease, it can make one humble by force by fire.

(1) (Reply)

Pamela Scott Debuts With - Who Am I (ep) / New Music: Sam D Ajao - Ur Body / Harrysong Ft. Davido – Bum Bum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.