Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,503 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

I Got My Certificate The Day I Defended My Thesis In Germany - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Got My Certificate The Day I Defended My Thesis In Germany (3409 Views)

I Defended My Phd Thesis In Geology Successfully / How Do I Get My Certificate Or My Money Back, Please Advise Me? / Mosa Oladele Had Best Thesis In UK University, 6 A's In WAEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Got My Certificate The Day I Defended My Thesis In Germany by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 26, 2020
H2ho:
School name shocked? Collected mine some some years back.
UNN
Re: I Got My Certificate The Day I Defended My Thesis In Germany by Kingzy4pep(m): 1:40pm On Jan 26, 2020
destinyy23:
Wrote my final Masters exam since July last year, yet to see a single result.
Happy birthday Destiny. Many more years.
Re: I Got My Certificate The Day I Defended My Thesis In Germany by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 26, 2020
Kingzy4pep:
Happy birthday Destiny. Many more years.
Thanks bro..I appreciate.
Re: I Got My Certificate The Day I Defended My Thesis In Germany by Modupetemmy1(f): 2:20pm On Jan 26, 2020
its not about the school itself but its about the non teaching staff. I once had an interview and needed my cert urgently; imagine after 6 years and I applied to collect my cert after paying 16k5 for common college of education I was ask to come back in 4 days , I begged and begged but they say even that 4days isn't sure yet that I should just try my luck if it might be ready in 4 days .I later had to call the current provost of the school who happen to be a friend and explain my ordeal to him he put call across and my cert was released in less than an hour that same day.
imagine about 15 staff in the office doing virtually nothing rather than gisting while keeping peoples future at risk.
the university own na once chance , I did all the clearance and paid all dues after which i was now told that my certificate is not yet ready after almost 2 years of graduation. this country is not that bad but we the individuals dwelling in her are the major problems

2 Likes

Re: I Got My Certificate The Day I Defended My Thesis In Germany by GeneralPula: 3:28pm On Jan 26, 2020
destinyy23:
Thanks bro..I appreciate.

HBD to you ma’am!

Wishing you all the best!

How’s things going?
Re: I Got My Certificate The Day I Defended My Thesis In Germany by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 26, 2020
GeneralPula:

HBD to you ma’am!

Wishing you all the best!

How’s things going?
Much thanks bro... things aren't bad too. How're you?
Re: I Got My Certificate The Day I Defended My Thesis In Germany by GeneralPula: 4:46pm On Jan 26, 2020
destinyy23:
Much thanks bro... things aren't bad too. How're you?

Good to hear that..

I’m doing fine too, thanks..

Hope una never finish Birthday goodies ooo? grin
Re: I Got My Certificate The Day I Defended My Thesis In Germany by idrisaleo1: 4:58pm On Jan 26, 2020
Randy100:
Why do I think the Op is lying? I beleive he is trying to rubbish Nigeria university Education system. 30min kor.

I never rubbished all schools in Nigeria and I am too proud of being a Nigerian to do that. See the video and listen to how I praised Unilorin, that's the only university I know of that does extremely well in that regard.

And to me getting the certificate in 30 mins, you have to know that departments have the right to print your certificate over here. They do not need any other person's approval to issue your certificates. I was even telling them about scores I don't want to reflect on my transcripts. I was pricing it with them, remove this leave that. If you want to believe, your wahala, if not still your wahala.
Re: I Got My Certificate The Day I Defended My Thesis In Germany by idrisaleo1: 5:02pm On Jan 26, 2020
Modupetemmy1:
its not about the school itself but its about the non teaching staff. I once had an interview and needed my cert urgently; imagine after 6 years and I applied to collect my cert after paying 16k5 for common college of education I was ask to come back in 4 days , I begged and begged but they say even that 4days isn't sure yet that I should just try my luck if it might be ready in 4 days .I later had to call the current provost of the school who happen to be a friend and explain my ordeal to him he put call across and my cert was released in less than an hour that same day.
imagine about 15 staff in the office doing virtually nothing rather than gisting while keeping peoples future at risk.
the university own na once chance , I did all the clearance and paid all dues after which i was now told that my certificate is not yet ready after almost 2 years of graduation. this country is not that bad but we the individuals dwelling in her are the major problems

I can relate with your ordeal. Took the help of an Oyinbo man, Mr. Willy's Olawale Santos for me to go past that hurdle. Once he's involved, I can always be at rest.
Re: I Got My Certificate The Day I Defended My Thesis In Germany by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 26, 2020
GeneralPula:

Good to hear that..

I’m doing fine too, thanks..

Hope una never finish Birthday goodies ooo? grin
E still full everywhere...lol
Re: I Got My Certificate The Day I Defended My Thesis In Germany by deltateam: 6:51pm On Jan 26, 2020
destinyy23:
Wrote my final Masters exam since July last year, yet to see a single result.

Which school?
Re: I Got My Certificate The Day I Defended My Thesis In Germany by deltateam: 6:57pm On Jan 26, 2020
Randy100:
Why do I think the Op is lying? I beleive he is trying to rubbish Nigeria university Education system. 30min kor.

Does Nigeria university education need any help to be rubbished?

Abi are you living in the moon?
Re: I Got My Certificate The Day I Defended My Thesis In Germany by deltateam: 7:02pm On Jan 26, 2020
Modupetemmy1:

Should we start a 'purge'?
Re: I Got My Certificate The Day I Defended My Thesis In Germany by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 26, 2020
deltateam:

Which school?
University of Nigeria bro...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

School Teacher Causes Commotion Which Landed Her In Trouble (video) / Growth Strategies For Schools / Mapoly Nd Full Form Now Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.