Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,039 members, 7,814,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Lassa Fever: Avoid Drinking Garri To Avoid Infection - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lassa Fever: Avoid Drinking Garri To Avoid Infection (33950 Views)

UNN Graduate Dies Of Lassa Fever In Kogi (photos) / Lassa Fever Kills 2 Doctors In Ebonyi State (Photos) / 3 Health Implications Of Drinking Garri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lassa Fever: Avoid Drinking Garri To Avoid Infection by StreetMedia: 10:28pm On Jan 25, 2020
1. Garri already in a bowl, add x2 water.
2. Sieve the water out.
3. Add your available condiments(milk, smoked fish, salt, coconut, groundnut, aki-igbo, sucre, chin-chin, kwili-kwili, aki-awusa etc).
4. Pour a fresh water.
5. Enjoy your Otonsing.

Lassa forget say OTO be life saver¿.

Rat don dey there since na...
Re: Lassa Fever: Avoid Drinking Garri To Avoid Infection by AuwalYusuf812(m): 11:04pm On Jan 25, 2020
Dat can't happen. Because garri have saved many souls in this country.
I still can't forget that year am going to school how Garry help my ministry.
Kuku kill Us ooh if u won't us to stop drinking garri
Re: Lassa Fever: Avoid Drinking Garri To Avoid Infection by 77up(m): 11:04pm On Jan 25, 2020
ghettokid1:

Is there no other better food?
You won't know what poverty is ,I pray.

Only If you know what garri meant for some people ,those people will never complain even if rice rise to #100,000 per bag since they can't even afford it at 10,000. Poverty is real bro.

May God provide for all our needs.
Re: Lassa Fever: Avoid Drinking Garri To Avoid Infection by AuwalYusuf812(m): 11:05pm On Jan 25, 2020
ghettokid1:
Is there no other better food?
u won't understand Man
Re: Lassa Fever: Avoid Drinking Garri To Avoid Infection by AuwalYusuf812(m): 11:08pm On Jan 25, 2020
BeerParlour:
How man wan survive
I tell u far
Re: Lassa Fever: Avoid Drinking Garri To Avoid Infection by Nmezor(f): 11:13pm On Jan 25, 2020
Poor garri... Will HV to stop drinking ya
Re: Lassa Fever: Avoid Drinking Garri To Avoid Infection by Nmezor(f): 11:15pm On Jan 25, 2020
StreetMedia:
1. Garri already in a bowl, add x2 water.
2. Sieve the water out.
3. Add your available condiments(milk, smoked fish, salt, coconut, groundnut, aki-igbo, sucre, chin-chin, kwili-kwili, aki-awusa etc).
4. Pour a fresh water.
5. Enjoy your Otonsing.

Lassa forget say OTO be life saver¿.

Rat don dey there since na...
Lolz .ur funny o. Did u by chance attend FGC Okigwe Oto shaka smiley?
Re: Lassa Fever: Avoid Drinking Garri To Avoid Infection by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 25, 2020
Well nothing do us, we will keep drinking the garri
Re: Lassa Fever: Avoid Drinking Garri To Avoid Infection by eyinola: 11:45pm On Jan 25, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

We have been drinking Garri even before Ojukwu thought of fighting a civil war.
We have always had rats run around our houses before Flora Shaw agreed to date Lord Lugard.
People have been dying from ailments even before the Israelites knew of a promise land.

So why should we bothered now?

Please drink garri if you can, especially if there is coconut and toothpaste nearby.

Because the fluoride in the toothpaste kills the Lassa virus and the oil in coconut creates a non-permeable layer on the stomach lining making it immune to gastro-intestinal attacks.

My people, I am a living testimony.
Ever since I started drinking garri with Aquafresh toothpaste, all sicknesses are scared of me.
some people now we go and be drinking gari with toothpaste..plz don't try the above at home grin
Re: Lassa Fever: Avoid Drinking Garri To Avoid Infection by Naijaarchive(m): 12:24am On Jan 26, 2020
This will be hard as in really hard... To me garri water is more satisfying than any fruit juice or beverages.. Once I get home after a stressful day... 1st thing I Take is garri... Especially the water before eating anything else
Re: Lassa Fever: Avoid Drinking Garri To Avoid Infection by brightlinse(m): 5:22am On Jan 26, 2020
Today

3 Likes

Re: Lassa Fever: Avoid Drinking Garri To Avoid Infection by andy4d2ofus(m): 5:58am On Jan 26, 2020
No rat in my house and I don't like drinking garri
Re: Lassa Fever: Avoid Drinking Garri To Avoid Infection by Osoo(m): 6:33am On Jan 26, 2020
That is true, because some food sellers are so careless, and wicked by open their gari inside their container in the shop where they know there are many rats, some we open it at the road side without cover it, Nafdac agents need to orientate market woman in our country .
Re: Lassa Fever: Avoid Drinking Garri To Avoid Infection by Osoo(m): 6:36am On Jan 26, 2020
That is true, because some food sellers are so careless, and wicked by open their gari inside their container in the shop where they know there are many rats, some we open it at the road side without cover it, Nafdac agents need to orientate market woman in our country . smiley cheesy angry
Re: Lassa Fever: Avoid Drinking Garri To Avoid Infection by CarlEl(m): 7:01am On Jan 26, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

We have been drinking Garri even before Ojukwu thought of fighting a civil war.
We have always had rats run around our houses before Flora Shaw agreed to date Lord Lugard.
People have been dying from ailments even before the Israelites knew of a promise land.

So why should we bothered now?

Please drink garri if you can, especially if there is coconut and toothpaste nearby.

Because the fluoride in the toothpaste kills the Lassa virus and the oil in coconut creates a non-permeable layer on the stomach lining making it immune to gastro-intestinal attacks.

My people, I am a living testimony.
Ever since I started drinking garri with Aquafresh toothpaste, all sicknesses are scared of me.
My brother,toothpaste and garri, I don't understand ooo??
Re: Lassa Fever: Avoid Drinking Garri To Avoid Infection by oloyede90(m): 7:32am On Jan 26, 2020
Its better I don't have rice at home than not to have garri at home. Garri is a food I can't do without. I don dey soak garki since d day Dem born me. So I can't stop garki and fried fish
Re: Lassa Fever: Avoid Drinking Garri To Avoid Infection by Julidrumz: 8:21am On Jan 26, 2020
Omo this one weak me oo, garri for that matter
Re: Lassa Fever: Avoid Drinking Garri To Avoid Infection by MJSamuel: 8:52am On Jan 26, 2020
Garri for live

1 Like

Re: Lassa Fever: Avoid Drinking Garri To Avoid Infection by MERCHANDISER: 10:02am On Jan 26, 2020
eyinola:
some people now we go and be drinking gari with toothpaste..plz don't try the above at home grin
nwamailpe na confirm mad man cheesy
Re: Lassa Fever: Avoid Drinking Garri To Avoid Infection by Mkez(m): 1:09pm On Jan 26, 2020
somebody shout hallelujah. the Lord am serving is good Lord oooooooo am Hapi that am no more drinking Garri again oooooo Nau SEMOVITA i dey soak drink nau ooooo , bye bye to Garri welcome to SEMOVITA .
Re: Lassa Fever: Avoid Drinking Garri To Avoid Infection by ofwest47(m): 2:19pm On Jan 26, 2020
Fake doctor , I have just finish taking gaari with epa ( ground nut) and I enjoy it very well.

1 Like

Re: Lassa Fever: Avoid Drinking Garri To Avoid Infection by johnad3(m): 2:23pm On Jan 26, 2020
Danboroba is a shege, stop garri? no way, wetin you want nigerians to deh eat? nah i disagree
Re: Lassa Fever: Avoid Drinking Garri To Avoid Infection by johnad3(m): 2:37pm On Jan 26, 2020
Garri weh you don deh eat b4, wetin don happened to you? Nigerians thinking and thinking before you listening to fake doctor and stop listening to any news like this from abroad. All the virus you are seeing now are being write up by mostly Americans and being released to the public to see weather it will work or not and they will just attached something to it to make it look as though is real. You wanna argue? Go watch movie 24hrs

Osoo:
That is true, because some food sellers are so careless, and wicked by open their gari inside their container in the shop where they know there are many rats, some we open it at the road side without cover it, Nafdac agents need to orientate market woman in our country . smiley cheesy angry
Re: Lassa Fever: Avoid Drinking Garri To Avoid Infection by johnad3(m): 2:43pm On Jan 26, 2020
Bro? Don't link poverty with garri they are not the same. The rich also drink Garri. Ogbeni? Obasanjo also drink garri. It is an African food, if you know Wetin Garri deh do for body, you no go deh follow them deh abuse am

77up:
You won't know what poverty is ,I pray.

Only If you know what garri meant for some people ,those people will never complain even if rice rise to #100,000 per bag since they can't even afford it at 10,000. Poverty is real bro.

May God provide for all our needs.
Re: Lassa Fever: Avoid Drinking Garri To Avoid Infection by Amudeneogu: 4:03pm On Jan 26, 2020
yes, sir, we have hard you. but sir the reason we drink garri is that there is too much hunger in this country .garri is the only affordable food for the common man.
Re: Lassa Fever: Avoid Drinking Garri To Avoid Infection by ignis: 7:06pm On Jan 26, 2020
Imagine
Re: Lassa Fever: Avoid Drinking Garri To Avoid Infection by fastlane84: 9:00pm On Jan 26, 2020
Garri no go do advert ...... If hearrrrrrr
Re: Lassa Fever: Avoid Drinking Garri To Avoid Infection by StreetMedia: 10:06pm On Jan 26, 2020
Nmezor:
Lolz .ur funny o. Did u by chance attend FGC Okigwe Oto shaka smiley?
Did my Js1 @FGC Ohafia(still Pro Unitate) b4 i was transfered to a seminary school.

OTO senior cabin, cornflakes, golden morn...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Prevent HIV After You Have Been Exposed. / Growing Menace Of Poison Among Friends At Beer Parlours / How To Use Bitter Leaf To Cure Diabetes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.