Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Nothing - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nothing (4659 Views)

Corpse Of Kidnapped Ignatus Odunukwe Recovered By Lagos Police / Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video / The Mother Of The Medical Doctor Who Committed Suicide Yesterday At The Scene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nothing by wofayouths(m): 2:25pm On Jan 25, 2020

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing by Freetech: 2:26pm On Jan 25, 2020
Are you sure?

1 Like

Re: Nothing by Chizuru01(m): 2:38pm On Jan 25, 2020
He is sure his time is up. The time allocated to him expired and he signed that his death will be a shameful one.

How can a billionaire just carry documents of a land that has not been paid for to a hotel room full of strangers. No lawyer, no security.

Just imagine a billionaire like Peter Obi, driving His trailer load of Hero bear to Kano State

5 Likes

Re: Nothing by okomile(f): 2:44pm On Jan 25, 2020
Greed!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing by ebujany(m): 2:51pm On Jan 25, 2020
Not ordinary...it's absolutely ridiculous

1 Like

Re: Nothing by MartinCorridon: 3:00pm On Jan 25, 2020
The late rich guy made fatal mistakes but the tone of this article is very disrespectful.

There are valuable lessons to be learnt about personal security in conducting business transactions but the OP went overboard with his hindsight 2020.

12 Likes

Re: Nothing by wofayouths(m): 3:21pm On Jan 25, 2020
Freetech:
Are you sure?

You can do your findings sir..Lol
Re: Nothing by 2shure: 3:23pm On Jan 25, 2020
Maybe they charmed him
Re: Nothing by wofayouths(m): 3:24pm On Jan 25, 2020
Chizuru01:
He is sure his time is up. The time allocated to him expired and he signed that his death will be a shameful one.

How can a billionaire just carry documents of a land that has not been paid for to a hotel room full of strangers. No lawyer, no security.

Just imagine a billionaire like Peter Obi, driving His trailer load of Hero bear to Kano State

I learnt alot from that story and wish for many to learn too. Admin push to front page please

1 Like

Re: Nothing by wofayouths(m): 3:25pm On Jan 25, 2020
2shure:
Maybe they charmed him

Most likely.. it baffles me how a billionaire of such magnitude could act that way.
Re: Nothing by anonymuz(m): 3:26pm On Jan 25, 2020
@op, same way i reasoned too. Greed!

1 Like

Re: Nothing by wofayouths(m): 3:42pm On Jan 25, 2020
MartinCorridon:
The late rich guy made fatal mistakes but the tone of this article is very disrespectful.

There are valuable lessons to be learnt about personal security in conducting business transactions but the OP went overboard with his hindsight 2020.

Okay.
Re: Nothing by Jobabori(m): 3:49pm On Jan 25, 2020
The appearance of those suspected murders as revealed in the photograph did not potray them as people that can afford such a big amount. The police should continue to deeply investigate the crime as there seem to be more to it. I symphartise with the family of the Chief.

1 Like

Re: Nothing by blackboy(m): 5:55pm On Jan 25, 2020
You are wrong. It is the evil reigning in the society. Moral decadence and wiickedness in the land.
If he went with someone to collect the 2 of them would have died

1 Like

Re: Nothing by bomasek(m): 6:58pm On Jan 25, 2020
2shure:
Maybe they charmed him
The man was definitely hypnotized.

1 Like

Re: Nothing by lillan042(f): 7:40pm On Jan 25, 2020
Hm

1 Like

Re: Nothing by wofayouths(m): 8:17pm On Jan 25, 2020
bomasek:
The man was definitely hypnotized.

Most likely.
Re: Nothing by wofayouths(m): 8:27pm On Jan 25, 2020
blackboy:
You are wrong. It is the evil reigning in the society. Moral decadence and wiickedness in the land.
If he went with someone to collect the 2 of them would have died

Well that's your opinion. Because the society is filled with evil and moral decadence doesn't remove one's head from his or her neck. We have brain to think.
Re: Nothing by boladez(m): 10:24pm On Jan 25, 2020
wofayouths:
One of the skills I acquired in my few years in the Real Estate and Forex business is the ability to identify fake Buyers and Sellers. It's quite unfortunate a Billionaire who had worked so heard to attain that level was treated like a chicken. I sincerely sympathize with the family members and friends thereof.

I fault late Chief Odunukwe for his death for the following reasons;

1) He (a billionaire) advertised the property himself

Late Chief Odunukwe's problem started when he advertised his property himself without doing it through a property agent or firm, probably he wanted to eat alone or wanted a fast sales. Yes, Odunukwe might be a real estate investor but It was not safe for him to sell or advertised his property without his or another property firm or a lawyer. He was supposed to be hidden in the whole process as a billionaire and the owner of the property.

2) He met the buyer without a Lawyer or a property Agent.

Late Odunukwe was supposed to meet the buyer with a Property lawyer or an Agent for a transaction worth #900m but he went alone instead. I believe he was driven by greed where he wanted to eat alone. 10% of #900m would have saved his life. #90m can not buy life.

3) He met the buyer in a Hotel

Late chief was supposed to meet the buyer in a neutral spot where his security is sure. They were supposed to meet in a Bank since the prospect was ready to make payment. Payment of such amount of money from a total stranger was supposed to be in a bank. At this point security is a key word because the love for money is the root of murder.

Conclusion

When God lift you from grass to grace or from grace to grace always remember there is dis before a grace moving around in search for an opportunity to surface.

You risk your life when you are not ready to distribute benefits to people below you. No matter how hard you worked to acquired wealth, don't eat alone.

Your ability to share responsibilities to others give's you a sense of leadership and control, therefore keeps you in a safe angle. You can not be everywhere!

You have properties for Sale? Or you want to invest in Real Estate?
Contact
E: contact@aliafrican.com

Unfortunately you are wrong wrong .......you are simply victim shaming and using somebody's pain to sell your agency.

Those who claim to be the smartest end up being the dumbest.

If you can sit down and think, the story released by the police has holes and do you think if he were that dumb , he would control billions?

Stop trying to gain from another's misfortune, karma is real.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing by DIKEnaWAR: 11:05pm On Jan 25, 2020
Typically, he might be trying to avoid paying agency fee to omonile and landed in the hands of kidnappers and killers.

People should learn how to delegate responsibilities when they get to a certain level in life.
Re: Nothing by greenmonk: 4:44am On Jan 26, 2020
Jobabori:
The appearance of those suspected murders as revealed in the photograph did not potray them as people that can afford such a big amount. The police should continue to deeply investigate the crime as there seem to be more to it. I symphartise with the family of the Chief.
Even op of this thread is a suspect for justifying the murder of a man for conducting his business. This is why foreigners say Nigeria is a very dangerous place to do business.
Imagine the mindset of someone who claims to be educated.
Re: Nothing by Unazi71: 6:07am On Jan 26, 2020
He wasn't charmed nor hypnotized. He was driven by greed, aka eat alone.. five or ten percent seemed too much for him to give now he lost all his life inclusive. Now to the murderers u guys will pay for your wicked act with your useless lives.

1 Like

Re: Nothing by hushmail: 6:32am On Jan 26, 2020
boladez:

Unfortunately you are wrong wrong .......you are simply victim shaming and using somebody's pain to sell your agency.

If you can sit down and think, the story released by the police has holes and do you think if he were that dumb , he would control billions?

One bottle of origin for you (abeg who fit help with that meme?)

3 sides to a story. Still waiting for the true story
Re: Nothing by Dreyl(m): 8:13am On Jan 26, 2020
He made a terrible mistake he should have avoided, greed won't take you anywhere, now that he's dead he won't be able to enjoy his money because it now belong to his family members.

Nigeria isn't a safe country, even those who are meant to protect us will still harass us.

1 Like

Re: Nothing by Jabioro: 8:30am On Jan 26, 2020
The OP is absolutely right..some of my tenants at other side doesn't even no me as their landlord..You see greediness can lead you out of earth to no where..and you are out finally

1 Like

Re: Nothing by Goodgod213: 9:10am On Jan 26, 2020
MartinCorridon:

Oga nobody went overboard with any hindsight. The man don die abi did he call to follow him market his house. Does he know if you exist at all??

The man made silly mistakes and it’s BEST to talk at It rash or not. This is business there is no sweet talk or pleasure when money is involved

This is a Big Lesson

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nothing by wofayouths(m): 2:02pm On Jan 26, 2020
Goodgod213:

Oga nobody went overboard with any hindsight. The man don die abi did he call to follow him market his house. Does he know if you exist at all??

The man made silly mistakes and it’s BEST to talk at It rash or not. This is business there is no sweet talk or pleasure when money is involved

This is a Big Lesson

Well said sir..
Re: Nothing by Mpanyi: 2:12pm On Jan 26, 2020
Is the op sane? How can you be so callous? To make matters worse, you're advertising your trade over another person's misfortune? Is this how low we have sunk in morality and decorum? Nearly throwed up reading t
his garbage. If you don't know how to make your points in a decent way, keep your mouth shut or let another person help you. Spit!
Re: Nothing by wofayouths(m): 2:13pm On Jan 26, 2020
boladez:

My brother, The OP was written for us to learn from somebody's mistakes. Placing an ad for people to reach out for further enquiries and deals is not bad at all.

I'm sorry to say this! I discovered nairaland has been invaded by small boys in quote! I believe you are not one of them and please don't be at all. Please read and re-read OP's before you think and respond. Thanks.

[url]Aliafrican.com[/url]
Re: Nothing by wofayouths(m): 2:15pm On Jan 26, 2020
Mpanyi:
Is the op sane? How can you be so callous? To make matters worse, you're advertising your trade over another person's misfortune? Is this how low we have sunk in morality and decorum? Nearly throwed up reading t
his garbage. If you don't know how to make your points in a decent way, keep your mouth shut or let another person help you. Spit!

Sir, Read, Re-read and Think before you respond sir. You just got it wrong sir.
Re: Nothing by wofayouths(m): 2:18pm On Jan 26, 2020
Jabioro:
The OP is absolutely right..some of my tenants at other side doesn't even no me as their landlord..You see greediness can lead you out of earth to no where..and you are out finally

Well said sir. I wish small boys on the forum would see things this way
Re: Nothing by wofayouths(m): 2:24pm On Jan 26, 2020
greenmonk:

Even op of this thread is a suspect for justifying the murder of a man for conducting his business. This is why foreigners say Nigeria is a very dangerous place to do business.
Imagine the mindset of someone who claims to be educated.

Sir, Read the OP again please.

(1) (2) (Reply)

75years Old Woman In Delta Climbs Nepa Pole To Fix Light. Pics Inside / Osun Monarch Badly Beaten Over A Piece Of Land / Lady Poos On Herself During Fight [WATCH VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.