Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,001 members, 7,825,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Nothing - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nothing (4663 Views)

Corpse Of Kidnapped Ignatus Odunukwe Recovered By Lagos Police / Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video / The Mother Of The Medical Doctor Who Committed Suicide Yesterday At The Scene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nothing by Mpanyi: 2:27pm On Jan 26, 2020
wofayouths:

Sir, Read, Re-read and Think before you respond sir. You just got it wrong sir.

Please read and re-read my comment too as I did the post. You had some good points but you ended up insulting the dead man and doing something very unethical.

1 Like

Re: Nothing by wofayouths(m): 2:42pm On Jan 26, 2020
Mpanyi:

Please read and re-read my comment too as I did the post. You had some good points but you ended up insulting the dead man and doing something very unethical.

I understood you but u got it all wrong. The point was for the living to learn lessons from the OP. I don't believe the dead has any respect anymore because their stay here on earth is over. You the reader are far more important than the dead. The mistakes made are lessons to others that are observant ([url]dunamisgospel.org)[/url]. The conclusion part are bullets we may read and apply so as to avoid the same or similar occurance. It was so sad that man died that way! Placing an ad under is not bad at all if the write-up falls in the same category or Sector. It's only a direction to getting it right.

Thanks.

[url]Aliafrican.com[/url]
Re: Nothing by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 26, 2020
wofayouths:
One of the skills I acquired in my few years in the Real Estate and Forex business is the ability to identify fake Buyers and Sellers. It's quite unfortunate a Billionaire who had worked so heard to attain that level was treated like a chicken. I sincerely sympathize with the family members and friends thereof.

I fault late Chief Odunukwe for his death for the following reasons;
He is a much better place now.
So I don't see how he lost anything.

1) He (a billionaire) advertised the property himself

Late Chief Odunukwe's problem started when he advertised his property himself without doing it through a property agent or firm, probably he wanted to eat alone or wanted a fast sales. Yes, Odunukwe might be a real estate investor but It was not safe for him to sell or advertised his property without his or another property firm or a lawyer. He was supposed to be hidden in the whole process as a billionaire and the owner of the property.

2) He met the buyer without a Lawyer or a property Agent.

Late Odunukwe was supposed to meet the buyer with a Property lawyer or an Agent for a transaction worth #900m but he went alone instead. I believe he was driven by greed where he wanted to eat alone. 10% of #900m would have saved his life. #90m can not buy life.

3) He met the buyer in a Hotel

Late chief was supposed to meet the buyer in a neutral spot where his security is sure. They were supposed to meet in a Bank since the prospect was ready to make payment. Payment of such amount of money from a total stranger was supposed to be in a bank. At this point security is a key word because the love for money is the root of murder.

Conclusion

When God lift you from grass to grace or from grace to grace always remember there is dis before a grace moving around in search for an opportunity to surface.

You risk your life when you are not ready to distribute benefits to people below you. No matter how hard you worked to acquire wealth, don't eat alone.

Your ability to share responsibilities to others give's you a sense of leadership and control, therefore keeps you in a safe angle. You can not be everywhere!

Click Here

Re: Nothing by boladez(m): 11:52pm On Jan 27, 2020
wofayouths:

My brother, The OP was written for us to learn from somebody's mistakes. Placing an ad for people to reach out for further enquiries and deals is not bad at all.

I'm sorry to say this! I discovered nairaland has been invaded by small boys in quote! I believe you are not one of them and please don't be at all. Please read and re-read OP's before you think and respond. Thanks.

You can hustle and advertise and look for clients without making it seem the late Chief was stupid. In All cultures of the world and all races, there is respect for the dead. Unfortunately the account and lessons you have stated are based on speculation. The dead is not around to state his side of the story. Let's respect that fact.

He was a victim and anyone can choose to market his property if he or she so wishes, many estate agents like yourself have been victims of crime and does that mean estate agents will stop marketing property?

When you blame a victim for crimes it's called victim shaming and blaming that is what I have a problem with. You make it seem you are wiser than the late chief. He was a victim and we all should blame the killers not the victim. Do you think if a lawyer accompanied him there will not be two dead bodies today? Do you have the detailed facts of the case before jumping to conclusions?

My view also about so called untrained bunch of charlatans who claim to be estate agents is any tom, dick , harry or jack can claim to be an agent......what training do they have ? Many just need a 10% to feed their families without even having the basic knowledge of the complex intricacies of land transactions. Many of them add no value to the transaction other than pushing up costs.

My humble view no harm intended
Re: Nothing by wofayouths(m): 4:28pm On Jan 28, 2020
boladez:

You can hustle and advertise and look for clients without making it seem the late Chief was stupid. In All cultures of the world and all races, there is respect for the dead. Unfortunately the account and lessons you have stated are based on speculation. The dead is not around to state his side of the story. Let's respect that fact.

He was a victim and anyone can choose to market his property if he or she so wishes, many estate agents like yourself have been victims of crime and does that mean estate agents will stop marketing property?

When you blame a victim for crimes it's called victim shaming and blaming that is what I have a problem with. You make it seem you are wiser than the late chief. He was a victim and we all should blame the killers not the victim. Do you think if a lawyer accompanied him there will not be two dead bodies today? Do you have the detailed facts of the case before jumping to conclusions?

My view also about so called untrained bunch of charlatans who claim to be estate agents is any tom, dick , harry or jack can claim to be an agent......what training do they have ? Many just need a 10% to feed their families without even having the basic knowledge of the complex intricacies of land transactions. Many of them add no value to the transaction other than pushing up costs.

My humble view no harm intended

Well that's your opinion! My view is professional anywhere in the world. You can research yourself. SILAH!
Re: Nothing by Teeneyo(m): 3:43am On Jan 30, 2020
With all due respect
Meeting anybody in a hotel room to do business
Is very wrong
Wen enuf open space dey
Re: Nothing by wofayouths(m): 4:43pm On Mar 28, 2020
*PETROLEUM PRODUCTS JP54*

*✅ Products: JP54,.*

*✅ Country: ROTTERDAM*

*✅ Origin: RUSSIAN FEDERATION.*

*✅ Price: $49/3.*

*✅ My Position: Seller's Mandate.*

*PROCEDURE FOB ROTTERDAM.*

1) SELLER SENDS COMMERCIAL INVOICE

2) BUYER SIGNS AND RETURN COMMERCIAL INVOICE WITH TANK STORAGE AGREEMENT, AND TANK STORAGE RECEIPT.

3) SELLER BEGINS INJECTION INTO BUYERS TANK

4) SELLER GIVES FRESH SGS

5) BUYER ORDER SGS ON BUYERS EXPENSE

6) BUYER PAYS FOR THE TOTAL PRODUCT

7) SELLER COMFIRMS BUYERS PAYMENT AND CHANGE THE OWNERSHIP TITLE TO BUYER.

cool BUYER SIGNS SPA WITH SELLER FOR MONTHLY CONTRACT FOR 12 MONTHS

*Call or chat me privately.*

(1) (2) (Reply)

75years Old Woman In Delta Climbs Nepa Pole To Fix Light. Pics Inside / Bizzare: Education Minister's Son despoils Six Months Pregnant Woman In Dad's Hotel / Osun Monarch Badly Beaten Over A Piece Of Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.