Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Transoceans Next Stage - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Transoceans Next Stage (1380 Views)

Next Stage - Nig Breweries Recruitment / G E, Next Stage / Ndlea Recruitment- Next Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transoceans Next Stage by serious: 5:31pm On May 30, 2007
I sat for the transoceans test at lagos but I have been informed that the next stage will be comming up at PH. Plz does anyone know what I should expect in such interview. plz I will cherish any little info.
Re: Transoceans Next Stage by arthurify(m): 6:09pm On May 30, 2007
Have you been called for the next stage? Pls tell the house oooo
Re: Transoceans Next Stage by brainbox1: 7:07pm On May 30, 2007
I have just been called for the next stage in Lagos here. They said I should come for it in their office here in Lagos. Anybody who has useful information on what the 2nd stage looks like should please volunteer such.
Re: Transoceans Next Stage by tryme: 4:26pm On May 31, 2007
I am still baffled at this. I submitted my CV at ologun Agbaje (precisely where we were told to drop CVs)and i have not even been invited for a test. I applied for a rig engineer position. So many people that i knew that submitted their CVs have not been invited either. Does anybody know what is going on? perhaps a number to call to ask what the issues are. I got Transocean's phone number on the net at a time, i called but no one answered. Someone should please help out!!
Re: Transoceans Next Stage by anifel20(m): 5:55pm On May 31, 2007
I was at the test centre too and we were told that those who passed will be going to PH today(Thursday) for the next stage. If you have been contacted for the next stage congratulation and I hope you make it to the final stage. You must be the best among the rest ( they only want 3 rig engineers and 22 rig supervisor or maybe the other way round).
Re: Transoceans Next Stage by serious: 10:10am On Jun 01, 2007
Thanks for that info but my own interview is on the 14th. may be it's in batches
Re: Transoceans Next Stage by AlfaPrime: 1:16pm On Jun 01, 2007
Anifel, this is quite informative. there were vacancies for 2 positions: Rig engineer and Rig supervisor. can some1 tell me pls if they invited applicants for both vacancies to teh test, or did they invite only those who applied for Rig Engineer?

waitin for reply pls
Re: Transoceans Next Stage by serious: 6:53pm On Jun 01, 2007
the 1st exam was on the 19th ie for rig supervisors but that of the rig engineers took place on the 25th. Iam sure
Re: Transoceans Next Stage by rasqman: 1:47pm On Jun 04, 2007
wassap nairalanders? it's good we feed our selves wiv positive informations and bad wen we feed our selves wiv -ve informations. for those of us that sat for the job test of rig engineers and rig supervisors positions in transocean(Lag and PH), i think its only rig engineers(those that wrote in lag) that av just been called and not rig supervisors(we that wrote in PH). Dont loose hope and dont forget that what ever u av in mind is what wld happen in realty.

I need to know if any person who wrote the test for rig supervisor av been cald.

Please, feel me in![color=#006600][/color]
Re: Transoceans Next Stage by saintchi: 4:26pm On Jun 04, 2007
Bless u all fellow nairalanders. i do not think that they have started calling for those that were tested for rig supervisor trainee because I sat for it too. However if any one has any useful information please do not hesitate. luv u all
Re: Transoceans Next Stage by serious: 4:38pm On Jun 04, 2007
rasgman I dont know what u imply but Iam telling you that I wrote the test on 19th march AS A RIG SUPERVISOR at unilag. I have been invited for INterview at ph on the 14th of june.
Meanwhile i came FROM Kano. May be daz why my own Interview is early. Any how I shall keep you updated If they tell me any other thing.Wishing you all well.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Re: Transoceans Next Stage by serious: 4:51pm On Jun 04, 2007
meanwhile anyone who wishes to enquire more can write to this add cos daz d one dt sent me my iv.
jijere@port-harcourt.deepwater.com

i think she is the hr agent
Re: Transoceans Next Stage by saintchi: 8:24am On Jun 06, 2007
serious, thanks 4 d info. pls do keep me informed
Re: Transoceans Next Stage by kingslem: 5:33pm On Jun 07, 2007
i did my test in ph,pls has any been contacted who wrote the test for rig supervisor
Re: Transoceans Next Stage by saintchi: 6:02pm On Jun 07, 2007
bless u kingslem, kindly refer to the contribution sent in by serious. I think that answers your question. Thanks
Re: Transoceans Next Stage by luvride: 9:48pm On Jun 07, 2007
Dear naira land users who wrote the test in PH, please let people know if u have been invited for the second stage of the test so that we can know our faith. i can remember that day that we wrote the test that we will contacted whether we pass or not. Our help is on the way

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Secretarial Studies At Any Level. Hnd And Ond Inclusive / Glo Interview-24/03/10 / Human Resources Required For Urgent Employment In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.