Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

How Cheap Is Freah Tomatoes In Your Area ? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Cheap Is Freah Tomatoes In Your Area ? (648 Views)

₦‎700 Tomatoes In Aja, Lagos (Pictured) / See 200 Naira Tomatoes In Kano / Groceries At Their Cheapest (YOU'D BE SHOCKED HOW CHEAP) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Cheap Is Freah Tomatoes In Your Area ? by Davidchitah(m): 4:34pm On Jan 25, 2020
HOW CHEAP IS FRESH TOMATOES IN YOUR AREA

It's the season again, how much is Fresh Tomatoes in your area?.

On Fridays, I usually wrap up my work quickly to assist my wife in the Kitchen owing to Volume of cookings usually done on that day in preparation for Sabbath (and the weekend).

Today I assisted with the Shopping in a distant market here in Abuja. I bought (this) Custard of Fresh Tomatoes for N300. I got home rejoicing that I got it cheap only for my wife to inform me that I was cheated to a tone of N50. The Custard is usually sold at N250. Are you serious ?

Really, I love fresh Tomatoes, it's a very good source of Alpha Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Thiamin, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Folate, Magnesium, Phosphorus and Copper, and a very good source of Dietary Fiber, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Potassium and Manganese. You should love it too.

It is it's season, ensure you enjoy enough of it.

Re: How Cheap Is Freah Tomatoes In Your Area ? by Davidchitah(m): 4:36pm On Jan 25, 2020
Quite Cheap here in Abuja
Re: How Cheap Is Freah Tomatoes In Your Area ? by okirewaju(f): 8:53pm On Jan 26, 2020
Its cheap here in the south too

The issue now should be buying in bulk and preserving against scarcity season.

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Identify This Strange Fruit? / ... / Beautiful Buttercream Cakes In Ibadan!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.