Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,796 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

How To Check Federal Government Scholarship BEA Examination Time And Venue - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Check Federal Government Scholarship BEA Examination Time And Venue (3880 Views)

Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2019/2020 / Federal Government Scholarship (fsb 2018) Thread / Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2018/2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Check Federal Government Scholarship BEA Examination Time And Venue by Chrisbillakings(m): 10:10am On Feb 18, 2020
Just go there in the morning of the exam with the necessary documents. Thats all

ademijuwonlo:

Please, I need information about the Federal Government scholarship exam. Are we to go there a day before the exam to submit supporting documents?
Re: How To Check Federal Government Scholarship BEA Examination Time And Venue by ademijuwonlo(f): 10:13am On Feb 18, 2020
Chrisbillakings:
Just go there in the morning of the exam with the necessary documents. Thats all

Thank you so much!
Re: How To Check Federal Government Scholarship BEA Examination Time And Venue by ernesto70: 10:26am On Feb 18, 2020
does anyone have an idea on what the necessary documents are?
Re: How To Check Federal Government Scholarship BEA Examination Time And Venue by Chrisbillakings(m): 10:40am On Feb 18, 2020
just go with the print out of venue

rocoh:

what if the person did not choose hungary?
Re: How To Check Federal Government Scholarship BEA Examination Time And Venue by Chrisbillakings(m): 10:41am On Feb 18, 2020
I did chose Hungary too.
this are the list of documents i think you should take along

1. Degree certificate
2. Waec result
3. Transcript if available
4. Medical Fitness certificate
5. Acknowlegement of registration to Hungary (Hungarium stipendum)
6. Primary school Testimonial
7. Secondary school Testimonial
and some other documents you deem necessary to be taken along.[b][/b]
ernesto70:
does anyone have an idea on what the necessary documents are?
Re: How To Check Federal Government Scholarship BEA Examination Time And Venue by daram007: 4:56pm On Feb 18, 2020
Dnt forget guys....d exam is 7 am.....
@ chris...for d hungary docs...are u refering to dis letter?

Re: How To Check Federal Government Scholarship BEA Examination Time And Venue by Chrisbillakings(m): 5:13pm On Feb 18, 2020
Yes, this.

I will advise you go to the portal and then print out the details of completed application.

It is about 16 pages.

I don't have perfect answer you know and i believe that will be better.

daram007:
Re: How To Check Federal Government Scholarship BEA Examination Time And Venue by Chrisbillakings(m): 5:18pm On Feb 18, 2020
Good luck to everyone writing the exam tomorrow

cool
Re: How To Check Federal Government Scholarship BEA Examination Time And Venue by Royalty28(f): 5:57pm On Feb 18, 2020
I have a question guys!
is it possible to change from BEA international award option to Nigerian Award after the cbt test?
Re: How To Check Federal Government Scholarship BEA Examination Time And Venue by Chrisbillakings(m): 4:48pm On Feb 19, 2020
It is not possible. But then this is Nigeria where something's are possible if you know people.

But plainly, it is not possible

Royalty28:
I have a question guys!
is it possible to change from BEA international award option to Nigerian Award after the cbt test?
Re: How To Check Federal Government Scholarship BEA Examination Time And Venue by adestay(m): 7:47am On Feb 25, 2020
Any update on the results
Re: How To Check Federal Government Scholarship BEA Examination Time And Venue by Chrisbillakings(m): 11:08am On Feb 25, 2020
No update on the result, this is Nigeria. Just be on the lookout.

We are praying for the best.

adestay:
Any update on the results

1 Like

Re: How To Check Federal Government Scholarship BEA Examination Time And Venue by HeyHey(f): 7:01pm On May 21, 2020
Good day House, is admission from a university in these countries a requirement for this scholarship?. Must I have gotten admission first. Or is it a one way process, where you apply for a course and country, and accepted based on agreement
Re: How To Check Federal Government Scholarship BEA Examination Time And Venue by HeyHey(f): 9:48am On May 23, 2020
daram007:

Please I will DM you for enquiries. Thank you

(1) (2) (Reply)

2011/2012 Form Into Laspotech Annexes Part-time Now On Sale: / Revealed: Sex Between Female Students And Teachers In Nigerian Universities / ♨ UDUSOK (Usman Danfodio University Sokoto) Direct Entry Admission 2016/2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.