Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Data Analysis And Research Assistant - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Data Analysis And Research Assistant (462 Views)

Obinna Ebirim, Doctor Works As Kitchen Assistant In UK To Make Extra Money / Farouk Kyari, Abba Kyari's Brother Graduates As Assistant Police Superintendent / Job Vacancy - Research Assistant (internship) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Data Analysis And Research Assistant by TheNamezJhay(m): 7:23pm On Jan 25, 2020
Are you a final year student, Msc or phD students?
Are you stuck with your project write up?
Do you need help with searching and downloading research journals?
Do you need help with questionnaire design and administration?

Come let me put you through, with my experience as a research assistant in my department at University of Ibadan I can show you all these.

Re: Data Analysis And Research Assistant by TheNamezJhay(m): 11:12am On Jan 26, 2020
Some of my works... Kindly contact me and lets help you out...

Re: Data Analysis And Research Assistant by TheNamezJhay(m): 4:48pm On Mar 18, 2020
Still up

(1) (Reply)

What Businesses Can An Unemployed Person Start With #1M / ACCA ICAN, CIBN CITN And Accounting Software Tuition Center In Warri Delta State / Learn All Udemy Online Course For Free With Just 5k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.