Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,320 members, 7,867,867 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 05:48 AM

Talk To Me On Whtspp 07036845662 For Health Need - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Talk To Me On Whtspp 07036845662 For Health Need (156 Views)

Parent's Health Need To Be Given Due Attention! / For Your Health’s Need Visit Our Online Store / Health Need (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Talk To Me On Whtspp 07036845662 For Health Need by ucdeboy011(m): 10:28pm On Jan 25, 2020
*Do you Sleep Well?*

Inadequate sleep can cause many other dangers. You need to ensure that when you are sleeping, you are sleeping well.

1. Data says that 27% of 4,000+ adults surveyed in a country with solid health care and comfortable living, have problems falling asleep or staying asleep most nights. 68% reported they find difficulty sleeping at least once a day.
2. Americans are projected to spend $51Billion on sleeping pills this year, with many of the drugs not working.
3. Continued sleep shortages contribute to depression, heart disease, lowered immunity, obesity, and type 2 diabetes, among other ills. - Nathaniel Watson (President of American Academy of Sleep Medicine)

One of the clear benefits of RiDA is a good sleep. Now the good part is, it doesn’t make you drowsy if you are not planning to sleep, but once you hit the bed, it makes the sleep worth it. There are many miracle testimonies on sweet sleep. A trial will convince you.

*A Medical Perspective*

Thanks for all who were interested in knowing the medical perspectives to the two testimonies discussed yesterday.

Here was my doctor’s responses summarised

1. The lady with the firmer pelvic region and RIDA Restore is a possibility, if the herbs help with particular hormone secretion or reduction. There are hormones (relaxin) that help the body relax and adjust for readiness to child birth, these hormones can be more or less to help the pelvis. The only thing strange here is the speed, as these are meant to take about 90 days to change.
2. The testimony about zero spam count and RIDA Fire is strange. Most cases of Azoospermia are are more likely to be treated by surgery to unblock the vas deferens which is sometimes a cause. I would ask for the test to be run again, if run again, medically speaking it will take much longer for anything to work on changing it from nil. So I would suspect that test wasn’t properly done. If tests still show the same result, I would believe we need to check for DNA alignment. If all of that checks out, then this must be a miracle.

We have asked for another test to be run by the man, and we are watching as the matter unfolds with the restoration of restore smiley

It reminds me of the man that was blind from birth that got healed. While everyone was trying to understand what happened, the blind man was enjoying his new fate. We will continue to get explanation for what happened, because whatever we don’t understand cannot be easily duplicated.

Also, if you or someone you know have any discomfort, please get tested, sometimes the tests may show nothing, and make a move for your health’s sake, detoxify.

We are getting increasing testimonies from Rida Restore, Rida Fire, Rida Fat Burner and Rida Cleanser. Buzz me for yours today.
Re: Talk To Me On Whtspp 07036845662 For Health Need by doctore212(m): 11:11pm On Jan 25, 2020
Abeg, I want enter one Olosho end today.

Do you advise me to use condom or not

(1) (Reply)

7 Signs That Show Poor Scalp Health / LASG, SOSWIN Set To Host Mental Health Fair In February / Alkaline Coffee Product

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.